Twelve

Lotto

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, be quiet or you’ll wake them.” Minseok scolded quietly.

“But hyung! Hunnie is way too close to her.”Chanyeol whined.

Minseok looked at the couch to see Sehun and Reign cuddled together.

“Yixing and Emily are sleeping the same way.” Jongdae said, as he squatted down in front of the pair.

“Jongdae! Stop touching her!” Minseok spoke, walking over to pull Jongdae away from Emily.

“Even if you touch her, she won't wake up.” Reign spoke quietly, before yawning and wiping her eyes.

“Did they wake you?” Minseok asked.

“You woke me scolding them. You really are the oldest.” Regin said, as she made her way out of Sehun’s hold.

“And you said i’d wake them..” Chanyeol said as he walked over to the couch Sehun was still sleeping on, before he pushed the younger off the couch.

The younger sat up and looked blankly around the room, when his sights landed on Chanyeol doubled over in laughter.

“He’s cute when he’s first woken up too? You really are a cutie all around.” Reign said as she reached down to pinch his cheeks.

“Don't call me cute…” Sehun said monotone, as he grabbed Reign’s wrist before she could pinch his cheeks.

“You think he’s cute too?! Me and ReRe are going to be great friends.” Chanyeol cheered, as he wrapped his arm around Reign’s shoulder.

“Reign your up. Why don't you go take a shower and then you can wake Emily up for one after.” Joonmyeon said as he walked down the stairs.

“But…. I don't have any clothes…”

“She can wear my clothes!” Chanyeol volunteered.

“Your clothes would be too big, giant.” Sehun mumbled as he got off the ground.

“Come with. Im sure i have something that will fit you.” Minseok said, before leaving the living  room.

Reign looked around at the others, before getting up and following after Minseok.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

Image result for casual autumn outfit ideas

“Where’s Ki?”

“Are you sad, that you'll spend the morning with me?”

“No, although it is weird that you offered to take me out for breakfast.”

“Well it's weird you accepted.”

“Did you want me to say no? I can get out the car.” Aubrey told Hyungwoo, as she reached for her buckle.

“No! I just wanted to spend time with you without the others around.”

“Spend time with me without the others? You don't like me by chance, do you?” Aubrey asked peering over to look at Hyunwoo.

“No! I know you're still getting use to the others...so i thought it would be nice if the two of us hung out for the day…”

“You know i have practice right? And i'm not getting use to the others. I'm fine with all of them.”

“Hoseok?” Hyungwoo asked as they got out the car.

“The Ho? I just don't like him. Just a vibe, can't exactly say why i don't like him.”

Hyungwoo didn't say anything. He led Aubrey to a table and waited till they ordered before speaking again.

“But Hoseok wouldn't stop you from hanging out with us as a group right?”

“I still come to your practices and visit the dorm, so id say not. Why?”

“Were getting a week off before we start preparing for debut. We wanted to end the week off by going to the amusement park with you girls.”

“You do know i'm afraid of heights right?”

“We won't make you get on the rides. It’s just would be nice to hang out as a group, a family.”

“A family…” Aubrey spoke.

Hyungwoo opened his mouth to speak, but the waiter brought their food out.

“Eat! I know you hungry……”

Aubrey didn't need to be told twice before she dug into her breakfast. Neither spoke, so the only sound you heard from the to was the sound of chewing and drinking.

“I’m sorry…” Aubrey said as she wiped .

“Sorry for what?”

“For being so cold to you….I don't trust guys easily, so when Ki brought you and the others around i wasn't too ecstatic. I was cold and rude, you were nothing but nice to me. So i apologize for my behavior.”

“It’s okay. I understand why you were like that. That was just how you cope with things because of your past.”

“My past?”

“Ki told me. And when i saw he told me everything, i mean he told me everything.”

“So then you know that i don't want to be pitied.”

“I wasn't going too…. I was just going to say your a strong girl. To lose your dad and then have the person you love turn their back on you. For you to find an outlet for your feeling, i commend you. I meant it when i said you're family. I want to see you happy.”

“......I just want to be happy….. but being happy means dealing with my past and i'd rather not.”

“Because of him?”

“Because of her….. She was supposed to be my friend. She stabbed me in the back, she used me to get to him. But he was so blind to what he thought was love that he didn't listen to me. She stole my happiness, why should i even make amends when she believes she has nothing to be sorry about.”

“Because he was your friend. Don't you want your friend back?”

“........ Is a friend that leaves you for someone else really your friend to begin with?”

The two sat in silence. Hyunwoo didn't know what to respond with and Aubrey simply didn't want to talk about it anymore. Everytime she talked about it, she felt emotionally drained, hence why she didn't talk about it at all.

“I'll go pay and then we can get out of here.” Hyungwoo spoke, as he got up and headed to the front desk.

Aubrey sat in her chair and put her head in her hands. Here was Hyungwoo going out of his way, once again, to be nice to her, and she ruined everything because of her past.

“Aubrey….Aubrey is that you?”

Aubrey, knowing exactly who called her name, kept her head down. Well that is until she heard the sound of the chair across from her move.

“What are you doing here? And why are you sitting across from me?”

“Calm down. I just came to eat, but since you're here, we can have a talk.”

“But i have nothing to talk to you about Neil.” Aubrey said as she got up from her seat.

“But i do.” Neil said sternly, as he grabbed Aubrey’s wrist preventing her from getting up.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 
 

Image result for girl outfits

 

“I'm glad they fit ok.” Minseok said to Reign, as she walked into the kitchen.

“The shirt keeps falling down, but it a good fit. Why’d you have girl clothes in your room anyway? Girlfriend?” Reign asked with a not so sly wink.

“Little sister.”

“Oh… Does she come over often? Like when you guys don't have schedules?”

“Hm… sometimes...It depends on when her school breaks and our free time lines up. We can't do much outside the dorm because my mom doesn't want her in the spotlight.”

“I know what she means. Even though i'm not known publicly as my brothers sibling, people still know. People pretend to be friends with you to get close to idols. They hang out with you to be cool, not because they want to. You also have to live up to the talent of your sibling. My brother is known for looking like a girl, and a very good one at that. I have to dress nice and wear makeup so i don't make him look bad. People expect me to sign to the label as well, but that just isn't the place for me. I feel like i’m better off, somewhere else.” Reign sighed.

“Well i haven’t met your brother, but you’re a beautiful person, when you're being yourself. I’m sure equally as talented as you brother, if not more, and if you're not, then oh well, music just isn't your thing. And so what if he looks good as a girl, he’s a guy. You’ll always be the better looking sibling in my eyes.” Minseok said, looking directly in her eyes.

“ReRe!!! Em still won't wake up i don't-…” Sehun said, walking into the kitchen. His words cut short, seeing the position Reign and Minseok were in, staring at each other.

Reign broke the gaze and looked over to Sehun with a smile.

“I forgot you guys don't know how to wake her up yet. Normally you tell her that food is ready and she just pops up, but today…..today we have fun. Grab some pans and meet me in the living room.” Reign said laughing on her way to the living room.

Sehun had grabbed 2 pans, that Reign quickly gave to Chanyeol.

“As fun as this is about to be she’s gonna be pissed when she wakes up, and i'd rather she not kill you, cutie.”

“Stop calling me cute!!” Sehun whined.

“Ready Yeollie?”

“Ready!”

 

 

The members and Reign laughed as Emily fell to the floor and glared at everyone in the room. She made a move to go after Reign, but she was held back Yixing, who had also been awaken by the noise.

“You should really take a shower, you look like you've been hit with a frying pan.”

Emily said nothing she just got up from the couch and walked upstairs.

“I think you pissed her off.” Jongdae spoke.

“She’ll be fine after she showers. Now, about breakfast…”

 
 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

“So you’ve wanted to apologize all this time?” Aubrey asked, slightly dumbfounded.

“Yeah…..It was my fault you got hurt back then.”

“It’s not your fault. No one could have known that the cliff would break like that. If anything it’s my fault for getting so close to the edge. I can't swim and yet i love being close to the water…….What happened that day isn't your fault, so you don't need to beat yourself up about it.”

“But if I hadn't taken you out there to confess, you wouldn't have fell in. I felt so bad when i saw you walking around school with your whole arm in a cast. I wanted to apologize then, but Kihyun was more protective of you afterwards. He barely let you out of his sight, how was i supposed to apologize to you then…..”

“You had nothing to apologize for, you should have come up to me anyway. Just because Ki was always around me doesn't mean he controlled who i talked too…….Wait…..did you say confess?”

“I’ve liked you since middle school. You can to my very first practice because your brother was coaching us. It was my first time playing and i ended up getting hit in the face. I was panicking cause i was leaking blood out my nose for the first time ever, but you walked over to me. You walked off me off the field and took care of me for till the end of practice when my parents came. You were the first girl, other than my mom, to be so caring towards me. That was when i realised i liked you. You didn't come to practice often, we didn't have any classes together, and you spent all your time with Kihyun and his friends. But i was content watching you from afar. I waited all the way until the middle school graduation trip to confess to you. Your partner even volunteered to switch with me, so i could spend more time with you……..I still want to spend more time with you. Even after all these years, you're still the only one to captivate my heart……”

“Neil i-”

“I'm not asking you to accept me or my feelings. I know you don't feel the same as me, I just want you to not treat me differently now that you know my true heart.”

“You’ll still be the annoying Neil, that rivals my best friend…”

“And that’s something that will never change..” Neil smiled.

“I should get going, i've made Hyunwoo wait for me long enough.”

“Before you leave, i have one more question………….. If Kihyun wasn't around. If he wasn't your best friend. If we weren’t rivals. If he and i were friends……. Do you think i would stand a chance at winning your heart? Would you have chose me instead of him?” Neil asked, with need in his voice.

“......... No……….I would have chose Ki……….I’d always chose Ki……… because i don't know where i’d be if Ki wasn't in my life….. He’s my support system… my best friend…..my family… no one could ever take is place in my heart….” Aubrey said, as she turned her back to Neil and walked out the restaurant.

“You okay?” Hyungwoo asked concerned, when Aubrey got back in the car.

“Mhhhm… So where to next?” Aubrey asked buckling up.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 
 

Image result for exo bathroom

 

“This isn’t your house. How can you be so stupid to take a shower here, when you have no clothes.” Emily scolded herself. She probably spent the last hour in the bathroom, all because she had no clothes. Of course she could have walked out the bathroom in her towel and asked one of the boy for some clothes, but that means she’d have to go out in front of 9 boys in just her towel. So she opted to sit in the bathroom and wait for someone to come looking for her. Sadly, no one had come looking for her and she was starting to get pissed.

“You can do it Em. Just open the door and walk out. If anyone gets the wrong idea, Minho and JJong oppa’s will deal with them.” Emily said to herself as she walked to the door. She took a deep breath before she cracked the door enough to see outside but no one to see inside.

Whether it was her luck or not, Baekhyun stood outside the door, his ready to touch the doorknob.

“Emily? What are you doing here?”

“Believe it or not, i'm here to talk to you. But um…. I kinda don't have any clothes to change into……”

“That's easily fixable. Follow me, i'm sure i have something that will fit you.” Baekhyun said smiling, as he turned around and walking to his room.

Emily hurried and followed him to his room, shutting the door behind her. Baekhyun told her she could sit in his bed while he rummaged through his things to find something for her to wear.

“Here. They should fit well enough.” Baekhyun said placing the clothes down beside Emily. “You can change here. I'm going to take a shower.” Baekhyun said, grabbing his clothes and walking to the door.

“We're okay,right?” Emily asked Baekhyun.

“I’d say under this kind of situation, we better than okay.”  Baekhyun said winking.

“Out before I tell JJong you're trying to put the move on his sister.”

Baekhyun just laughed and walked out of his room.

Emily smiled. She looked at the clothes Baekhyun had gave her before she put them on. She walked over to the mirror in his room and gave herself a look over.

 

Image result for exo baekhyun full body

“Hmmm...not bad….”

Emily walked out of Baekhyun’s room and downstairs to the kitchen.

“Enjoy your shower.” Reign asked as she scrambled the eggs.

Emily gave no response and just glared at the other girl.

“Why don't you help Yixing set the table, he foods almost ready.”

Emily nodded to Minseok and went to help Yixing set the table. By the time the table was set, the food was done, and Baekhyun had finished his shower. Reign, Minseok, Sehun, and Chanyeol placed all the food out and everyone took their seats. Reign in between Sehun and Chanyeol, while Emily sat between Yixing and Baekhyun.

“So you girls are coming to the halloween party next week right?” Joonmyeon asked, after everyone had eaten a good portion of food.

“Ofcourse! You think i’d miss the chance to go S.M’s halloween party for the first time ever?”

“No….” Chanyeol silently answered.

“It was rhetorical yeollie. Anyway! Im super excited to go! I can’t wait to meet Heechul.”

“Heechul….” Joonmyeon whispered to Emily.

“That girl loves his fashion sense. She really just wants to meet Heechul.” Emily laughed.

“That's not the only reason! I finally got Aubrey to agree to go.” Reign said happily.

“But doesn't she hate halloween?” Joonmyeon and Jongin asked at the same time.

“Who’s Aubrey?” Baekhyun asked confused.

“You weren’t listening to us before were you? Aubrey aka Ace is Reign and I’s best friend.”

“And mines!” Jongin inputted.

“And Jongin’s. And she doesn’t like halloween. She just got guilt tripped into going because she forgot Reign’s birthday. Like she doesn't forget anyone else’s birthday.” Emily spoke.

“She remembers yours.”

“That’s because it’s a month and 5 days after her’s.”

“Either way… i'm excited to meet her.” Jongdae spoke.

“You’ll love her. She’s great and she’s pretty. Too bad she friendzoned Tae and Joonmyeon hyung, either pair would have been cute.”

“You met her!? That’s not fair.” Chanyeol poutied.

“It’s okay yeollie.” Reign said putting her hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“I even got to take a picture with her.” Jongin said as he pulled his phone out to show the other’s.

“You're not the only one to take a picture with her, idiot.” Sehun said, but Jongin paid him no attention as he passed his phone around the table.

“She is pretty….” Baekhyun mumbled when the phone reached him.

“No flirting with my best friend until you fix your mess with Taeyeon. No need to pull Aubrey into that kind drama. “

“......I just said she was pretty…” Baekhyun blushed.

“Don’t worry bacon, you’ve got us on your side.” Reign said, as she lifted Sehun and Chanyeol’s hand up along with hers.

After harassing Baekhyun some more, they finally set off to clean up their messes.

Since the girls didn't really have much to do at the dorm, they decided to stay and hang out some more.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

“Great work out their, captain.” Nichkhun said to Aubrey as she walked up the bleachers to where Hyunwoo and Nichkhun were seated.

“.....Thanks……”

“So i was thinking we could go hang out at JYP and then we could all go out for dinner.” Hyungwoo spoke.

“That sounds good….but i think i’ll need to rain check you on that one.” Aubrey said looking at her phone.

“Something come up?”

“Yeah. My brother and i had plans tomorrow but he moved the to tonight.”

“That’s fine we can always go out another time.”

“Sorry, but you should still go hang out with everyone at JYP, i'm sure they miss you.” Aubrey said grabbing her bag.

Aubrey said her goodbyes to Hyungwoo and Nichkhun, and head back to the dorm to get ready.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

Image result for taekwoon in a suit

 

Image result for cocktail dresses

 

“Oppa, you still haven't told me why I needed to dress nice.” Aubrey said as she got out of the car.

“You’ll see….” Was all Taekwoon said before he walked into the restaurant.

Aubrey shut the car door and headed inside. Aubrey walked inside and quickly spotted her brother, and woman hugging him. Aubrey walked closer and realised that the woman was in fact her mother.

“Mom? What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I enjoy a nice dinner with my son and daughter?” He mother asked as she walked up and hugged Aubrey. “Come sit. I hope you don’t mind but i invited my friend to come as well.”

Aubrey looked up at her brother but he simply took his seat next to their mother.

The waiter came and took their drink orders, and it wasn’t long before he came back with their drinks.

“Oh there they are!”

Aubrey looked at the door to get the shock of her life.

“It’s been so long… how are you?”

The two women hugged each other.

“Is this your son? Wow he’s grown up so well.”

“I have to say the same! You’ve raised a handsome son and beautiful beautiful.”

Aubrey and Taekwoon’s mother motioned them to stand and introduce themselves.

“I didn’t think you’d come…”

“I didn’t know you’d be here…” Aubrey said.

“Don’t they look lovely together. Take a seat, we've all got much to talk about…” Aubrey’s mother’s friend spoke.

Everyone took their seats, but this time Aubrey was seat beside her mother’s friend’s son.

Conversation started after food was ordered, but Aubrey never spoke. She did however look to her brother, who never made eye contact with her since they arrived at the restaurant.

The food arrived and conversation was dropped to a minimum. When dinner was finished, the plates were cleared and dessert was brought out.

“Oh look, isn’t that your favorite dessert?” Aubrey’s mom asked.

Image result for strawberry napoleon

“My son said that this was her favorite and asked the chef to make it for her.”

“How thoughtful. He’s definitely husband material.”

“Husband material?.... Okay…. What’s going on?” Aubrey asked putting her fork down.

“Well we were going to wait until after dessert to tell you, but we’ve decided that you to are to get married.” Aubrey’s mom said cheerfully.

“What!!? Aubrey and Kris yelled at the same time.

 

Image result for kris wu in a suit