Nine

Lotto

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ Homecoming Night ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Image result for unicorn costume

 

“YOU'RE NOT WEARING THAT!” Reign yelled at Emily, completely stopping from putting makeup on.

“Chill. Can’t you take a joke, sheesh.”

“Tonight is not a joke. I have to play everything right if i'm gonna win queen. I can't afford to have you looking like a jester.”

“Rude. Just rude. I’ll go change your highness..” Emily spoke walking out of Minki’s room and back to Aaron’s room.

 

15 minutes later

HsFSgf9P8-vx03OV9o7lmuTLazYtUgw7LnIOdDSjbZZRRIgayhXRDGmXeRNaGuJlN2izfrzYrWtEwub20VTkDnmF6pfAX-XI_dRDrVLgOQOy9Ebcu-I9KRKMQvxuV4J9TOI7pubY

“Wow. Em you look great.” Aaron commplemented.

“Thanks. Now wheres her royal highness, she’s gonna be off schedule if she doesn't hurry up.”

“Im here, dont worry. I even spared 5 minutes.”

RlJPlotKneE9IFDJvmDIg68Ukbrsmqem9QPtihCwmde45sDrQSh6R-qiavKIb7mlKbHBTH0aOocRtBBBAVX0YBwYlZxoiG2cMM-PiYRPyFB-xYsJMoPRZIU6ZPApMPK9YhqzryVU

“Wow. You look really good in purple.” Emily said giving Reign a thumbs up.

The girls took pictures with Nu’est before Jong hyun (Nu’est) and Minki drove them to the dance to meet the others.

Image result for kihyun suit

Image result for jooheon in a suit

Image result for lay in a suit

 

“Damn Em. Yixing looks good.” Reign whispered to Emily as they got out the car.

Jooheon walked over to Reign, while Yixing walked over to Emily. The four walked back to the group.

“Nice date Kihyun, Queen approves.” Reign spoke nudging kihyun in the side.

Image result for dasom in a dress

“Dasom, this is Reign and Emily. Emily and Reign, Dasom. Vocalist, face, and maknae of Sistar, and also my date.”

“Nice to meet you. How’d Kihyun manage to get you to be his date so last minute?” Emily asked.

“He just so happens to know the right people.” Dasom spoke as they walked towards the entrance.

“So Aubrey asked you. Well Aubrey does have good taste in girls.”

“Reign stop talking. You make it seem like Aubrey has a thing for girls. Just grab you dates arm and get ready for your entrance.” Emily spoke making her way to the back of the group and linking arms with Yixing. [Image result for prom decorations]

“Who is Aubrey? Is she inside already?” Yixing asked, curiously.

“Ace. Her real name is Aubrey, but we just call her ace. To answer your question, she actually had a game today and won't be coming. Ki, How’d her match go?”

“Last i heard from her is that  the game was running late, something about a net violation.”

“Aww… I was really looking forward to meeting her.” yixing pouted.

“You’d love her. You're afraid of birds? So is she. I think you two would be the best of friends.” Emily laughed.

The group gave their tickets at the door and proceeded to walk inside and down the staircase after posing for pictures that would be shown in the school’s news paper and online article.

Image result for prom themes

 

“Let's grab a table first. Then i can start making my rounds.”

“Rounds?” Dasom asked taking a seat next to Kihyun.

“Reign is trying to win homecoming queen.” Emily informed Dasom.

“I will win. Ive basically got this in the bag. As long as no one tries anything funny.” Reign spoke while checking her make up.

“Sorry you got stuck as her date…. Um…. Jooheon, right?”

“Right. I don't mind though. It was either this or sit in the studio and try and write.”

“You should have went and wrote. You’ll have to deal with the aftermath if she doesn't win.”

“I will win. Come on Jooheon, We've got peasants to see.” Reign said grabbing Jooheons arm and leading him to the performing arts majors.

“Is she always so determined?” Dasom asked.

“Very much so. You never know how far her determination will take her.” Kihyun laughed.

“Speaking of determination, how are you getting on stage tonight?” Emily asked.

“I have no idea. Reign said she wouldn't be able to help, and since Aubrey isn't here there really wasn't a point in Vixx coming, so no help there.” Kihyun sighed.

“Sorry Kihyun. Don't forget your going to be an idol, you’ll be on a bigger stage, a stage way more important soon.”

“Thanks Em. I’ll go get us some drinks.” Kihyun said getting up.

“I’ll help you.” Dasom said quickly getting out of her chair and walking away with Kihyun.

“Your friends seem nice.” Yixing said trying to get rid of the awkward air.

“Yeah, well there the only people that seem to want to stick around so i guess i can keep them around a bit longer.” Emily said laughing,

“Hey Em! Who’s this?”

“Hey C.A.P.  This is my date Yixing. Yixing this is C.A.P, Captain of the soccer team.”

Yixing and C.A.P shake hands while C.A.P takes a seat at the table.

“Where’s your date?” Emily asked.

“No date. I'm just here to make sure Sojung and Neil say out of trouble.”

“Trouble follows those two everywhere, butter yet they make trouble everywhere they go.”

“Well as long as Neil and Kihyun never run into each other tonight, you should be fine.”

“So… who’s Kihyun talking with right now?” Yixing asked Looking at Kihyun and Dasom at the drink table.

“That would be Neil. We better get over there before they make a scene and Reign skins him alive for ruining her night. Yixing you can just stay here, no need for you to get involved.” Emily said getting up and heading over to Kihyun and Neil with C.A.P.

“Look just let me and the lady pass. No need to be petty, we just want our drinks.” Kihyun spoke, irritation evident in his voice.

“Petty would be imputing my up-coming performance in every sentence.” Neil replied.

“Why don't you just go sit back down. You're nothing without Aubrey anyway.” Sojung laughed.

“You keep Aubrey’s name out of your mouth.” Kihyun spat back.

“Ohhh. Looks like you hit a nerve.”

Dasom grabbed Kihyun's arm and tried to get him to walk away.

“It’s a shame Aubrey waste her time hanging around you. Tell Aubrey that she’s welcome to be one of by sidelines whenever she gets tired of you.”

“Neil! That’s taking it too far.”

“I’m just making sure she has options, maybe she’ll finally get the hint and dumps you. After all I am the King of this school.”

“King of this school or not, i’d never date a muppet.”


IqZmmigKJ4GdEA8dKQnxE3f_XJOfIvh_ToqQdqH8mF5xcCvqmlTXDuLOPxJcLVFoAwr0jD_pZwpnKkuA3fIWRD2yBxM0555RU3h39JNuMgJpa2ioty5TwuMdMOGlBIPQZkxG4HW1

“Aubrey what are you doing here? I thought you had a game.” Emily spoke.

“When you have a team that knows their positions, It makes it a whole lot easier to win faster.” Aubrey spoke staring at Bi Na.

“Surely you not implying that the is the reason the team won.”

“One, she’s not a . Two, i've never had better set ups than i did today. You two seriously have nothing better to do than try to ruin Ki and i’s relationship. Thats pretty pathetic. You're only performing on stage because your brother graduated and your dad donate equipment for the stage. Its sad you have to use your dad to show off.”

“At least he has a dad.” Bi Na spat, trying to defend Neil.

“Was that supposed to be an insult? You're going to have to try harder. There are better things to insult me on than not having a dad.”

“You think you're all that just because your captain. I’ll bring you down Aubrey, i swear it. You make the people around you leave. By the time i'm done with you, you won't have anyone by your side.” Bi Na declared before storming off, Neil and her two girl friends following close behind after glaring at Aubrey and her friends.

“Aubrey are you okay?” Hayeon asked, standing beside Aubrey.

“I’m fine.” Aubrey said after taking a series of deep breath.

“You shouldn't have jumped in.” Kihyun said as he stood in front of Aubrey.

“And let them keep talking bad about my bestfriend, i dont think so. Let’s not talk about this tonight. You go off and have fun with Dasom. Em, you go have fun with Yixing. Reign, you better make sure you win tonight.”

“I promise you that.” reign said hugging her friend and heading off with Jooheon again.

Kihyun and Dasom made their way to the dance floor, while Yixing and Emily when for a walk outside.

“Are you sure you're okay Aubrey?” hayeon asked as they took a seat at the groups table.

“Mhhhh…. You should go out there and have a good time. That guy over there keeps looking at you, go ask him for a dance.”

“But..”

“But nothing. Let loose a little bit. You deserve to have some fun tonight miss MVP. Go, before you miss your chance.”

Hayeon reluctantly got up and headed in the guys direction.

“Hello…” Hayeon said shyly.

“Hello….. You look really nice.”

PUZRcKr6GtQ0bHTd4Ds6kulv48FxBGujXdenNox2DeRLxxx2hp60El-uUWzN__mv8Y757iirbofHZMWuCo8P_A3zDdgvw4c4gmqyixbspARB-0TpdiHurO9tqPHTQtelBAXirWzb

“You look nice yourself.”

Image result for aaron yang

“You want to dance?” The male said, extending his hand.

“I would love to.” Hayeon replied, placing her hand in his, letting him guide her to the dance floor.

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

Image result for outside lights

 

“Are you sure Aubrey’s going to be okay?” Yixing asked, still worried about leaving her alone inside the hall.

“No, but if you unnecessarily push her, you won't like the result. If she says she’s fine it’s better for everyone for her to be how she is. Only Kihyun and her brother can break her down enough. Taemin also depending on the matter.” Emily said taking a seat on the bench.

“What about you?” Yixing said taking a seat next to Emily.

“Huh?”

“Well obviously she has Kihyun, Taemin and her brother on her side. Who do you have?”

“....Hmmm…..Well my brother and Kibum for starters. That’s probably about it.I don't have a lot of friends since the girls alway want me to hook them up with my brother and guys want me to help them befriend him as well.”

“It must be tough being the sibling of an idol.”

“It is. People expect you to do as well as them, i'd always have to live up to the standards they set for me based off my brother. We may be similar, but were also different. No one ever notices though.”

“Then i’ll be the first one. I'll find everything that make you different from him.” Yixing said with a big smile staring at Emily who had her head down still. “Let’s take a picture. That way i'll have something to show the guys when they ask if we took any pictures.” Yixing said taking out his phone.

Image result for couples selfies

Yixing and Emily took more pictures all over the garden, smiling and laughing having a good old time. So much so that neither realised they were being watched from the distance.

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

“You okay Aubrey?” Nichkhun asked, joining Aubrey’s table.

BxCOs9ylfwz9irWB8ulInf2VWLWjGG4CWK89sNCQ-5byY_HU4lTXVxVZh5044AK16HMCH-tY0WzLAENtAutAAUACyR409NhpCTXkkM4D5nW3VlGTOdutvEAbZEI1Mw8JLOMZTKnL

“Why wouldn't i be?” Aubrey asked.

“So you want me to assume i heard nothing.”

“I know you heard, I just don't want to talk about it.”

“Or you don't want to talk about what comes with it.”

“This isn't the time nor the place to talk about it. Even if it was, i wouldn't talk to you about it.”

“You know you can trust me, right?”

“Trust you? I don't think your girlfriend would like the two of us being buddy buddy. Where is she anyway?”

“She’s doing the announcing of the royals. It should be any minute now actually.”

The lights dimmed, and everyone shuffled to their seats. The group took their seats, combining another table, so they could all fit.

 

  

 

muGStdW7KMjHv6yaV4-raYrQkyP8HDwEfMruQveQvuvdXUy2dUJw-uhj6EJpmPRNr0g1aiSCJ5lFDX5wjJVzR-IZ7wn0P-jqqeJPKC6WTPBsBYP7rvM01NXTJfbFvwLlKx4VCbOC

“Give it up for Neil. Wasn't that great.” Tiffany spoke as she walked on to the stage. Neil took a bow and walked off, sending a smirk kirey’s (Kihyun and Aubrey) way. The two quickly sent him a glare as the turned their attention back on the stage.

“Im to announce that this year's homecoming king is none other than Nichkhun!”

The audience started clapping and Nichkhun got up from the table and walked up to the stage. Tiffany greeted him, placing a kiss on his cheek. She put his sash on, as well as his crown. He moved to the side where the thrones were and sat on his.

Tiffany walked back to the center of the stage.

“This is the moment i've been waiting for.” Reign spoke, anticipating the reveal.

“Every king needs a queen. This year im overjoyed to announce that i can pass my crown to someone I consider a younger sister. Your homecoming queen is Kim Hayeon!”

The crowd cheered once again. Reign sat down in disbelief. The trio stormed away, after giving Hayeon a death glare.

“Get up there girl, you won!” Aubrey said to the shocked hayeon.

“This has to be a joke. There's no way that i won.”

“Joke or not, your presence is requested on stage.” Aubrey said motioning for her to walk to the stage.

Hayeon slowly stood up and walked to the stage.  Tiffany gave her a hug before placing the sash and crown on her head.

“Congratulations to our new king and queen. As per tradition, the king and queen with perform on stage. Ladies being first, Queen Hayeon you will perform first.”

Tiffany handed Hayeon the mic and walked off stage.

Hayeon stood in the middle of the stage. Everyone’s eyes were on her. The music started, but nothing came out of . Never before had she performed in front of so many people. She looked the crowed over until her eyes landed on Aubrey. She saw aubrey mouth that she could do it. That was all she needed. She closed her eye’s and took a deep breath.

 

 

“I gotta give it to her, the girl's got talent. My aren't even that well structured.” Reign said clapping as the performance ended.

“Wasn't that amazing? Who better as the queen?” Tiffany spoke, after taking the mic back.

“Me. I'm a better queen.”

“Cut it out Re. Although i'm curious as to how she was picked as queen. She’s not the most popular person on campus.” Aubrey spoke.

“Maybe it’s because of your game.” Emily guessed.

“I doubt it.” Aubrey said, putting her attention back on the stage.

“Now it’s time for our king to bless us with his performance.”

Tiffany passed the mic to Nickhun.

“I know that you're all waiting for me to perform, but i'm not. Tonight, i've promised this stage to someone else……. Kihyun.”

“Me? But..? Aubrey did you?”

“You should get up there. It’s not nice to keep us waiting.” Aubrey spoke never looking at Kihyun.

Emily, Reign, and Dasom pushed Kihyun out of his seat, so he’d finally make his way to the stage.

Once Kihyun made it to the stage, Nichkhun hugged him before passing him the mic.

Kihyun it was better to not speak, and the band seemed to know, as they began to play the music to the song he had been working on for a while.

 

 

Kihyun took a bow before he left the stage, the audience cheering for him, clapping and calling his name.

Kihyun walked over to their table and hugged Aubrey, who was standing with the rest of the group, cheering for Kihyun.

“You're the best.”

“I know. I had to get you on stage, it’s my duty as your best friend. I'm just glad i was here to see you perform, way better than Neil.”

“That’s because i'm a professional.”

The group kept giving Kihyun complements and soon they realized that there was nothing left for them at the dance and decide to leave.

“So what do we do now?” Jooheon asked.

“We could eat?” Emily suggested.

“Eating always sounds good to you.” Aubrey laughed.

“How about karaoke?” Dasom suggested.

“Ohh! Karaoke sounds fun.” Hayeon agreed.

“So then it’s settled. Karaoke here we come!” Kihyun said placing his arms on Aubrey and Dasom’s shoulder’s, leading everyone to the cars and heading off to the bar.

 

 

 

Well, what did you guys think?  Who do you guys wanna see more of, less of? i think things are good right now. but do you guys want more drama......hmmm was that a yes.... your wish is my command. :D