Eleven

Lotto
 

“Come on you have to go!!”

“You know i don't do halloween Regin.”

“Just do it this year.”

“I don't wanna do it this year. I don't want to do halloween ever.”

“You have too.”

“I don't. Give me a good reason to go to some dumb halloween party.”

“Because Emily and I going. Taemin will be there.You promised Taekwoon oppa you’d get out of your comfort zone. Most importantly it’s on my birthday and this would be a hella good present since you literally forgot my birthday is next week and i know you don't have anything to give me present wise.”

“She’s got you there.” Emily said putting her hair in a ponytail.

“......Fine…….. But the first sight of a clown and i'm out. I don't with clowns.”  Aubrey said.

“Deal! You won't regret this. This party is supposed to be hella turnt.” Reign said dancing around.

“Get turnt out in the hall, i've got a game to get to.” Emily spoke putting her jacket on over top her uniform top.

Image result for girls soccer jersey number 10

(Team name on the front, last name and number 10 on the back.)

“Ohhhhh!” Aubrey laughed.

“You too. I can't believe you fools are my friends.”

“Someone's snappy.”

“She get’s like that before a match. I'm the same way.”

“Nahhh son you're not. I went to give you vitamins and you damn near flipped me because you didn't hear me coming.”

“You shouldn't have been on the floor anyway. Why didn't you just give them to me when you saw me that morning?”

“Because i forgot. Sue me for being supportive.”

The girls left the dorm and headed to the field. Upon arriving, Reign and Aubrey head up the bleachers, while Emily headed onto the field with her team.

The girls found a spot all the way at the top, so they could see the entire field.

“She’s gonna kick today.” Reign spoke, leaning back against the seat behind her.

“Of course she is. She is my brothers prodige. Although i haven't seen her play in a while.”

“Yeah you missed her games because they were the same time as yours.”

“Yeah….. I didn't even get to see her play in the tournament because i was at camp. Some friend I am.”

“She understood, plus you made her food when you got back. You can't go wrong if you feed her. But speaking of camp, are you going again?”

“Ofcourse. They start recruiting next year for the team, going is going to help them notice me more.”

“Don't you think you're being a little too ambitious?”

“Let her be ambitious. I like my girl ambitious.”

Reign and Aubrey looked up to see Joonmyeon, Yixing, Sehun, and Jongin taking seats beside them and in front of them.

“Since when am i your girl, Gramps.” Aubrey replied looking to Joonmyeon who sat beside her.

“Not you too! I'm not even that old.”

“Tell that to Yixing. He kept asking Aubrey how she could go on a date with his grandpa.” Reign laughed.

“Yah Yixing!” Joonmyeon spoke as he hit Yixing.

The group laughed. Aubrey felt a tap on her leg and looked down to Jongin who sat in front of her.

“So you're the one who hangs out with my best friend?”

“And your best friend might be?”

“You really don't know who i am?” Jongin asked.

“Am i supposed too?” Aubrey asked him causing him to pout.

“Don't feel bad she doesn't know any of you. She knows Gramps since they went out and she knows Yixing since he went to homecoming.” Reign answered, in an attempt to console Jongin.

“I told you to stop calling me that.”

“In your dreams gramps.” Sehun said making himself, Yixing, and Reign laugh.

“Im Kim Jongin, Exo’s dance machine and Taemin’s best friend.”

“Best friend you say. Wonder why minnie’s never said anything about you before?”

“I can think of a reason….”Reign spoke, which earned a glare from Aubrey once she understood what she was talking about.

“What reason?” Jongin and Sehun asked at the same time.

“She doesn't like SM..”

“Reign!” Aubrey yelled, glaring at her.

“You just like your brother. His glare nor yours scares me.”

“You have a brother?! You didn't tell me you had a brother.” Joonmyeon questioned.

“Didn't seem like it was important to tell.” Aubrey shrugged.

“She’s right that isn't important. What’s important is why she hate’s SM.”Jongin asked with hopeful eyes.

Aubrey just shrugged.

“But you hang out with Taemin, so you must not hate SM all that much.” Sehun added.

Aubrey once again shrugged. Joonmyeon could pick up that Aubrey was beginning to feel uncomfortable and spoke up.

“Hey? Who’s that talking to Emily?”

Everyone's eyes turned to the field, eyes scanning the field looking for her.

“Isn't that the guy Kihyun got in a argument with?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah. And he better not try anything with her, I swear.” Reign said angrily.

“He’s probably giving her pointers. He may be an conceited but he does play well. He wouldn't want the team to lose.” Aubrey said looking at Emily and Neil, noticing Neil nodding towards them and Emily taking a glance at them before quickly turning away.

“That better be all he's saying. I don't like that guy.” Yixing said eyeing Neil.

“He’s not a bad person.”

“Really? With everything I've heard and saw from him, i wouldn't think he'd have a nice bone in his body.” Yixing spoke, watching Neil and Emily walk towards their team.

“I think his rivalry with Kihyun made him this way. If those two could end things, i'm sure he wouldn't be the way he is now.”

“So they hate each other because they're both singers?” Jongin asked.

“It's more to it, but i don't know what..”

“In any case Kihyun probably has a good reason for his strong dislike of Neil. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Do you know what’s up with Kihyun? Hyungwoo said he hasn't been himself lately, and when he said hed just ask you, Kihyun flipped out.”

“Ah….no, i don't. I haven't talked to Ki since homecoming. He said hed be busy with practice for their debut.”

“Hmmm...maybe we should drop by the studio after classes friday.” Reign suggested.

“I can't. I have plans.”

“Since when do you make plans for friday night's?” Reign asked.

“Since I decided to make plans.”

“Plans with who?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Ohh look the game's starting.” Aubrey said putting her attention on the field.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Alright! This meeting is to plan what we're going to do during our week off.” Hyungwon spoke.

The boys manager had informed them that as a reward for working so hard towards their debut, they would have one week off to do what they pleased. After a day long practice, showers and eating, the boys all sat in the living room of their dorm to figure out their plans.

“I wanna go to Garuso-gil and drink coffee.” Minhyuk spoke.

“I just wanna get some sun.” Changkyun spoke lazily, sprawled out on the couch.

“I’ll probably go home. I haven't seen my mom in months. Plus i think my brother will be home this weekend.” Kihyun spoke thoughtfully before taking a drink.

“Hmmm i'll probably visit my mom too.” Hoseok spoke.

“Did your mom finally move?” Jooheon asked.

“Yeah. I want to make sure she’s settled in.”

“Ahhhh! Hoseok is such a good son.” Hyungwoo said, pinching Hoseok cheek.

“We should go on a trip as a group.” Jooheon suggested.

“Ahhh yeah! But we can't go far and it’s mid october.” Minhyuk cheered.

“Hmmm, how about we go to the amusement park?” Hyunwoo suggested.

“No way!”

“Come on Hoseok! If we go we can have Kihyun ask the girls to tag along.”

“I'm not asking anyone. If you want Reign to go ask her yourself, Jooheon.”

“But you'll ask with me right?”

“No. Aubrey doesn't like amusement parks and she's most likely to busy with volleyball to wanna go. Just ask Reign yourself. I'm sure she'll say yes, and Emily likes amusement parks. If she goes Changkyun will have someone to speak english with.”

“Then it's settled. Jooheon will ask Reign and Emily. Kihyun and I will ask Aubrey. Hoseok, don't say anything to her that will make her likely to not want to go.” Hyungwoo said sternly.

“I don't do anything! She naturally doesn't like me. Can you believe that? She's the first person to not fall for my charms.”

“I'm glad she didn't. I'd probably cut my ears off if I had to listen to her talk about you.”

“Rude Kihyun. Just rude.” Hoseok said, with a hurt expression.

Kihyun just shrugged his shoulders.

“Great! Meeting adjourned!” Hyunwoo said. The members dispersed saying they were tired, while Jooheon said he'd text Reign now and get answer before he went to sleep.

“Hey Ki….. sorry I upset you when i said id just ask Aubrey.” Hyunwoo said when it was just the two of them.

“No, i'm sorry. I was really stressing and i didn't want her involved because it concerns her. I didn't mean to flip…..i just don't want her to know.”

“.....Don't want her to know...Kihyun, what's going on?”Hyunwoo asked with a concerned look.

“It’s nothing…”

“It’s not nothing Kihyun. Whatever it is is obviously bothering you. I know how much Aubrey means to you. This group is your family, and since you consider her family, she’s our family as well. So now tell me what’s going on and i want you t tell me everything…….”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Image result for indie outfits for girls (Reign)

Image result for indie outfits for girls (Aubrey)

Image result for indie outfits for girls (Emily)

 

“Cheers to the best goalie ever!” Reign announced as every raised their glasses.

“Thanks guys, but it was nothing really.”

“Nothing!? Come on Em! I don't know anything about soccer, but I know that you were on fire out there.” Aubrey praised.

“I still don't get how you sat and watched me and Taekwoon oppa practice for years and still know nothing about the sport.”

“It’s an acquired taste. You know nothing about football or baseball yet you go to check out guys butts.”

“Anytime you wanna stare at butts, just come to me. I might even let you cop a feel.” Sehun said causing Emily to blush, Yixing to glare at the younger, and the rest to laugh.

Image result for sehun booty song

qtYZwimURNTV7PX53n8cvaDhN_LMSKFz6mHrjcORKfL5yAttY8k7LtYiygnKFU-Sn_A0VKCI08_PyuPtoRVeu5nkCivhCb36ESLowt9EY0uIQWXO3Pk7j6t0OSgaqA66UwECBApJ

“Damn Em. You've got in two asses to stare at now, free of charge.”

“Like you don't stare at Hakyeon’s all the time. Maybe not as much lately since you keep hanging out with Jooheon.”

 

Image result for hakyeon booty gif

“He’s my best friend, it’s only natural. Besides he looks at my too.”

“I wonder why, it’s pretty non existent.” Aubrey said as she helped the server place her plate down on the table.

“Sorry i don’t play a sport that allows me to tone my and show it off in spandex.” Reign replied back.

“Sorry my runs in the family.”

Image result for vixx leo booty

 

“She’s right. I used to stare at his all though practices.”

“Eww Em, that’s my brother.”

Emily just shrugged and started eating her chicken.

They talked a little more during the dinner, getting to know each other more. Especially Jongin and Aubrey since they had a mutual friend, as well as Sehun and Reign because…..well no one knew why. Sehun was usually shy and quiet, while Reign, being the loud and nosy, but the two of them were getting along really well together despite being different.

“You sure you’re Jonghyun’s sister? I never seen someone eat as much chicken as Jinki hyung before.” Yixing asked Emily, as the two walked in the back of the group.

“Positive. Jinki oppa just appreciates chicken as much as I do.”

“Hey. Burgers need their appreciation too.”

“Burgers with bacon need their appreciation.” Emily laughed.

“Speaking of bacon. You should come by the dorm and talk to Baekhyun. He’s been really sad since his outburst.”

“Sad? I wouldn't have thought he was sad, just angry, since he’s been avoiding me.”

“He just doesn't know how to apologize. He’s never had a outburst like that and i'm sure he’s disappointed in himself.”

“..... I guess it’d be okay to go, but should is it okay if Reign comes? I know Aubrey’s not going to want to show up to Exo’s dorm and i’d rather not go alone…” Emily said with her head down.

“No that’s fine, but it’ll be late after everything’s been settled.”

“We’ll just stay in oppa’s dorm for the night, it’s not far from your dorm.” Emily said to Yixing, earning a nod from him.

“How about we take a picture? That way we can remember our first outing together?”Joonmyeon suggested.

“That’s a great idea hyung!” Jongin said as he pulled out his phone.

They all gathered around Jongin. Yixing’s arm over Emily’s shoulder, Sehun and Reign posing and Joonmyeon and Aubrey giving big smiles.

“Awee! It came out really well, make sure you send it to me.” Aubrey told Jongin as they looked over the picture.

“I’ll send this to all of you. Too bad you girl’s don’t wanna be in the public eye, this is a great photo for us to upload on SNS.” Jongin pouted.

“That would put us all in a bad spot. Us girls more than you guys.” Reign spoke.

“True. I don't want my chance’s of the olympics and my internship demolished because of your crazy fans.”

“Our fan’s aren't crazy. They’re just overly excited.”

“Call it what you will Yixing,but you fans are as dangerous as Bangtan’s fans and we shouldn’t chance our safety.”

“Aubrey’s right. We actually should head back to the dorm before we get recognised.” Joonmyeon said as they reached the car’s.

“Reign and I are going to go to the dorm with the guy’s to handle something’s, are you going to be okay to go back on your own?”

“What thing’s?”Reign asked, only to have Sehun pull her by his side.

“Yeah, i’ll be fine. You guys be careful.”Aubrey said giving them all a hug goodbye before hopping in her car and driving off.

Reign and Emily hoped in Joonmyeon’s car. Jongin got in the passenger seat, while Sehun and Reign got in the back.

“Are you sure we’ll all fit?” Emily asked worriedly.

“Yeah, watch…” Yixing said as he sat in the car and motioned Emily to sit on his lap.

Emily stared at him for a minute blushing before she finally got in and sat on his lap. Yixing wrapped his arms around her, so that he’d be more comfortable sitting.

“See, A perfect fit.” Yixing said smiling.

“Yeah…. A perfect fit….” Emily said, whispering the last part. Trying to keep her heart under control.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Why is it so quiet?” Joonmyeon asked as they walked into the dorm.

“Maybe they left….” Emily spoke as they made their way into the living room.

“They were supposed to ride to pick up bacon, but they should have been back by now. “ Jongin said as he plopped down on a couch.

“I SAID LEAVE!”

Reign and Emily looked at the boys.

“I found Baekhyun…” Sehun said.

“Way to state the obvious, cutie.” Reign said, rolling her eyes.

“Don't call me cute! Im cool.”

“Sure you are…..”

Ignoring Reign and Sehun, Emily looked to Joonmyeon.

“What should we do?”

“We should probably check on him...you girls stay here.” Joonmyeon spoke, as he and Jongin walked upstairs to Baekhyun’s room.

“You think everything is okay?” Emily asked Yixing who took a seat next to her.

“If anything Baekhyun and Taeyeon are just arguing again.”

“Yeah, but he seems angrier this time. I've never heard him yell at her before.” Sehun said as he laid his head on Reign’s lap.

“Isn't that normal though? They are a couple.” Reign asked, running her hands through Sehun’s hair.

“They aren't a normal couple. They aren't even a real couple.” Sehun spoke with his eyes closed.

“What do you mean by that? They've been dating for years” Emily asked.

“They dated before when they were younger,before any of us were idols. They met by chance while we were trainees.”

“So what happened?”  Reign asked still playing with Sehun’s hair.

“Taeyeon debuted with SNSD and didn’t have time for him anymore.” Yixing continued.

“But that doesn't explain why they have a fake relationship now….”

“It's obviously publicity reasons. SNSD got big when they debuted and SM must have wanted EXO to be just as big and piggy backed off SNSD. Poor Baekhyun, he should have to be stuck with her.” Emily said poking her bottom lip out.

“That's why he's trying to get out of it, but Taeyeon won't let him. I feel for him. He's putting up with it for so long.” Yixing said looking at the stairs.

“No wonder he was so mad about us fake dating.”

“You don't have too. It's not too late to back out. Im sure you want to spend some quality time with Hongbin.”

“If i have my way, he won't be able to touch her with a ten foot pole.” Reign said trying to calm herself.

Yixing turned to Emily, but Emily turned to look at the stairs, just in time to see Taeyeon and Joonmyeon walk down.

“Sorry to cause so much trouble for you.” Taeyeon apologized.

“Don't worry about it. Just give him some time to calm down.” Joonmyeon spoke as he led her to the door.

“But what if he really goes to Lee Soo-Man? I love him Joonmyeon….”

“.....Just give him time to calm down, then you can both talk it out.”

Taeyeon sighed. Taeyeon and Joonmyeon exchanged a few more words before she finally left.

“Is Baekhyun okay?” Emily asked, as Joonmyeon walked back into the living room.

“Ahhh...yeah….. he's pretty worn out though, so you won't be able to talk to him.

“That's okay. He's been through a lot today, he should get some rest. I'll just talk to him another time. Come on Reign, we should get going.” Emily said getting up.

“Why don't you both stay here tonight? It's raining out and i'd be better if you stayed here than risk getting sick.” Joonmyeon offered.

“That's a good idea. ReRe, is really comfortable and I don’t wanna get up.” Sehun said as he started falling asleep.

“ReRe? Yah! Who said you could call me ReRe?!”

“Who said you could call me cute? Now be quiet, i'm trying to sleep.”

“I guess we have no choice…” Emily said laughing at Reign and Sehun.

“We can all sleep out here, since the maknae is already out.” Yixing suggested.

“Sure. Yixing and I will get some blankets and we'll be back.” Joonmyeon said as he and Yixing headed up stairs.

It didn't take long before the returned. They placed a blanket over the sleeping Sehun and Reign who had fell asleep while waiting.

Yixing gave Emily a blanket before he laid on the floor right in front of her, almost like he was her protector from the members in the morning.

Joonmyeon laid on the love seat after turning of the lights. Soon nothing but heavy breathes were heard as they all fell asleep for the night.