Twenty Seven

Lotto

 

GjoL0NJPSKeSBF-dhUq25akRNyODe27HFdcanu2czXeEUsBZd8_XTK_6eHgXkr9G4_SpoCFiheqbCUZd5tIdP5PTCAzQytzHDsTsmLcIuKfQ7wUKUj_-w3gOBaVD1cg3t2SUOjBr


 

“I still got believe you're leaving me for a week to play soccer with hotties.” Aubrey laughed.

“Me either. Like I'm going to meet bae. I'm going to meet the Cristiano Ronaldo.”

“You going to have to bring me back a souvenir. I've never been to spain.”

“I'll see how much food they let me back up and bring back on the plane.” Emily laughed.

“Glad you know me so well.” Aubrey smiled.

“Speaking of knowing people well. I didn't know your mom was getting married.”

Aubrey’s eyes widened, shocked at what Emily had just said.

“My mom's not getting married. She's not even dating.”

“Oh. When she was leaving for China, she mentioned planning a wedding. I just assumed it was her getting married.”

“Ah. It's not her. It's um…… You know what? I'll tell you when you come back.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I'd rather have time to explain it to you and to Reign. It's complicated and I don't want to make a scene in public.”

“.....Fine….. But I want to know everything and I do mean everything, with details!”

“Deal!” Aubrey laughed with a small smile.

“I better get on board. Wouldn't it be funny if i missed my plane when I'm already in the airport?” Emily laughed.

“No it wouldn't be.” Aubrey laughed.

“Take care of yourself over there.”

“I'll be fine. You take care of yourself. I don't trust Hayeon and I mean it when I say watch your back with her around.”

“Em, she’s harmless.”

“Promise me.”

“.... I promise to watch my back.”

 

Emily and Aubrey hugged once more before Emily finally disappeared behind her travel gate.

 

After watching Emily's plane take off, Aubrey headed off to her car.

 

“Aubrey!? Where are you!? I've been waiting for like 2 hours.”

“Chill Hayeon. I just finished dropping Emily off at the airport.”

“Oh yeah. Well hurry back! Neil's here now and it's kind of awkward with just the two of us.”

“I should be there in like 15 minutes. He isn't that bad, I'm sure you can make it till I get there.” Aubrey spoke, before hanging up.

Aubrey started her car and headed back home. Hopefully Hayeon would be okay spending more time with Neil, because she had no intentions of rushing back. This was her last taste of time alone before spending her weekend camping with classmates, and intended to to enjoy it thoroughly.

 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇



 

UL5Yw0YA3s9v-_U7ewwwO79x_d_7k-Hi4EsS3baZLeRKv0yIj7VjVpvRMthXPgqyS6gTPSZ4ayqyNFzDFWYNRwtw6mSrI9JUaZIfMo0V8s3A8cOx8Qj1HiBmHVpv_mV3O2N52daA


 

“Wow. This isn't as bad as i thought it would be.” Reign spoke as she got out of Aubrey’s car, taking a look at her surroundings.

“I told you it wouldn't be bad. My sister came her with her class years ago. She said the trails were the best part.” Hayeon spoke, breathing in the fresh clean air.

“Don't get any ideas. I said it's not as bad as i thought, that doesn't mean that i'm going hiking.”

“Come on Reign. Whats camp without hiking? Kayden’s gonna hike and i'm sure Aubrey is too. Right Aubrey?” Hayeon asked, hand waving in front of Aubrey’s face.

“Move your hand out of my face Hay.” Aubrey spoke, getting out of the driver's seat and unlocking the trunk. “Let’s just get our stuff and find our cabin assignments.”

“What crawled up you ?” Reign asked.

“Maybe if you’d be more willing to do thing’s, hayeon wouldn't need to always come to Aubrey for help talking to you.” Neil spoke, helping Aubrey remove everyones luggage from the trunk.

“Whatever…” Reign huffed as she grabbed her bags and headed to the check-in , Kayden and Hayeon following behind her.

“Are you going to be okay?” Neil asked Aubrey as they walked slowly to the check in.

“..... yeah… it’s just been a while since i've been here.” Aubrey spoke, her breathing slower than usual.

“I’m sure if we tell Min noona that she’ll exempt you. Maybe you can swap this for perfoming in the concert?”

“No. i have no intentions of performing again. Besides, i don't want to be pitied for what happened here. It’s not the same circumstances as the last time i was here. I’m sure i’ll be fine.” Aubrey spoke, giving Neil a small smile.

“What’s taking you two so long!?” Hayeon yelled as she made her way towards the two.

“What’s the rush? We’ll be here all weekend.” Aubrey told her as she kept walking past her with Neil.

“I know but they already assigned cabins while we were waiting for you guys. Min unnie assigned me to be with the trio, but i volunteered you in my place. I hope that's okay?”

Aubrey stopped in her tracks.

“You volunteered me to stay in your place?” Aubrey asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I didn’t think you’d mind. They wanted me to stay with the trio but i don't exactly feel the safest or welcomed around them. If you're upset i’ll go and switch back.” Hayeon spoke hurriedly, fiddling with her fingers.

“It’s fine. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.”

“Are you sure you're really okay with this?”

“Do you want to stay with them?”

“No….”

“Then it’s settled.”

“Thank you so much Aubrey!!! Come on Neil! Your staying in Aaron’s cabin.” Hayeon cheered, grabbing Neil’s arm, escorting him toward his cabin.

 

Aubrey stood in her spot, watching Hayeon pull Neil down the hill.

 

“I’m glad they seem to be getting along.” Aubrey spoke before she continued off to check- in.



 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇


 

t7QEaHxJYfbCteV9zbZRG-L1-9H0qf4L9smPSfJL_4BpdvDUfpwTK1Tok82sp9w4doLfSRnh0VrRNAO1l8NBX1WxyUwM1LLlNDdR1yptGiN8pnO2xHaCbo-O-mQQSsMt2ncAzn8u


 

“Alright! Since you've all spent the day having fun and bonding, i think it’s time i tell you your partner's.” Min cheered.

“I hope i got someone good.”

“Knowing Min unnie, we all got our worse nightmare.” Aubrey told Reign.

“So you're going to spend more time with my brother?” Kayden laughed.

“Never been so happy to see him off to the army.”

“Alright! So the pairings go as so. Neil and Aaron……… Reign and Sojung…….. Kayden and Joomi……...Hayeon and Aubrey…..”

“Sojung! I have to spend the rest of my weekend with Sojung?”

“I'm not any more happier than you are.” Sojung spoke from the other side of the fire.

“At least you're not rooming with them for the weekend. Maybe it would be bad for the both of you to work together. You're both in the same department, you're both in this concert; You guys can't get through the concert if your at each other's throats.”

“She does have a point.” Kayden spoke, agreeing with Aubrey.

“That's because you guys got good partners. You and Joomi get along great. Meanwhile Aubrey got Haeyeon, which is totally unfair. I got stuck with her.” Reign complained,pointing her finger at Sojung, who just stuck her tongue out.

“That’s it for tonight. Enjoy the bonfire as much as you want. We start bright and early on you works.” Min announced as she left the center of the circle, bidding them goodnight.

“This was nice and all, but imma gonna go take a shower and sleep. I’m gonna need a lot of sleep to be able to not push Sojung off a cliff somewhere.”

“You did like her so much, you would push her off a cliff?” Hayeon asked.

“It’s still up for debate.” Reign said standing up.

“I’ll head back with you. I think i just got bit again.” Kayden spoke putting her hood up.

“Then let's go back together!” Hayeon cheered, standing up as well.

“We should head back to.” Aaron told Neil.

“Aren't you coming?” Neil asked Aubrey, noticing that she was still sitting down.

“No…..i wanna stay out here some more.” Aubrey spoke,staring into the fire.

“....Then do you want me to stay here with you?” Neil offered.

“....that’s okay. I'll be fine, you should head back in with the others.”

“But it’s dark out…”

“Come on oppa! She said she’ll be fine.” Hayeon spoke, latching on to Neils arm and pulling him along, as they walked back to the cabins with the others.

Aubrey could see Neil looking back at her. She waved him off with a small smile until the were out of sight. Aubrey lowered her hand, her small smile vanishing. Aubrey closed her eyes and let the warmth of the fire penetrate her skin.

“You see, rather calm for someone who can relive their past everywhere they look.”

“They say looking back makes the future clearer. This place is changed my life…..it’s only right that I give it a proper thanks.”

“You want to thank this place? You do remember what happened to you here, right?”

“How could i forget it? This place showed me people's true colors. This place showed me who my real friends were and who i could trust. This place led me to volleyball. This place helped me and my brother have a better relationship. This place gave me new, trustworthy friends. I have a lot to be thankful to this place for.”

“Only you could make the worst possible thing to happen, sound like the best thing to ever happen.”

“I guess looking at the brightside has always been my gift.”

“That and being a hard .” Bi Na chuckled.

“Sorry about that. Sometimes you need a hard to set you in the right direction.”

“So who was your hard ?”

“Reign, surprisingly. Her curiosity really came in handy for straightening out my life.”

“Well you were my hard . Kicking me off the team really put some things in perspective for me. Aside from dabbling in music, volleyball is all i have. The team is all i have. The team is my family. My job was to support my family in anyway possible and i failed them.” Bi Na spoke, putting her head down in her lap.

Aubrey opened her eyes and placed a hand on Bi Na’s back.

“You didn't fail. You just took alittle longer to realise it. Your family misses you by the way.”

“Does that mean..?”

“Monday at 4, don’t be late. It’ll look bad to be late on your first day as co captain.”

Bi Na’s head instantly raised so she could look Aubrey in the face.

“C-co captain?”

“Yeah. Who else am I going to entrust the team to once I leave?”

“Thank you…..Thank you so much…” Bi Na cried hugging Aubrey.

“Thank me by helping the family win the tournament. That would be the best way to leave the team.”

“The olympic coaches will be there too, right?”

“...Mhh…”

“Then i have no choice but to assure victory. We have an olympic team to get you on.”

Aubrey turned to Bi Na. “Youve really grown up. Let's worry about winning the tournament, the olympic team is second to the tournament. I owe you guys one last win before i go. I want to make sure that happens. So let's go get some sleep, This will probably be our last chance to have decent sleep for a while.” Aubrey spoke standing up.

“But i still have something I want to talk to you about…..”

“Let's talk on the way back to the cabin..” Aubrey spoke, placing her hands in her pockets, taking steps towards their shared cabin.

“But it’s about Hayeon…..”

 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇


 

“Hyung…..Can’t you….not marry her?”

“...Taemin……”

“Hyung…. Don’t marry her.”

“Taemin, it’s not that easy..”

“IT IS THAT EASY! Dont marry her, please!” Taemin spoke on his knees.

“Tae get up.” Hyuk whispered.

“Not until he agrees to cancelling the wedding.”

“That’s something i'm not capable of doing.”

“Were all capable to do whatever we put our minds to.”

“Do you like her?” Hoseok asked Yifan.

“How could he possibly like her? It’s an arranged marriage, they have no feelings for each other. Aubrey definitely doesn't like him.” Taemin protested.

“Tae…..” Hyuk whispered, trying to calm Taemin.

“Do you? Dou you like my sister?” Taekwoon asked.

The room turned silent and everyone turned their eyes to Yifan, waiting for an answer.

“I do….I like her alot.” Yifan confessed.

“What?!”

“I said i like her….”

“How can you like her, you don’t even know her.”

“What because this is arraigned marriage, i'm not supposed to know anything about her? We’re getting married. It may not be the way we wanted this to happen, but we made a friendship out of this. I like her. She may not like me the same way but one day maybe she will. If we're going to be married, shouldn't we both give it our all. This all started out because of me, i owe it to her to be the best friend, fiance, husband, everything she needs me to be.”

“Her favorite color?” Hoseok asked.

“Purple.”

“Her favorite food?” Taemin asked.

“Pasta, chicken alfredo to be exact. If she’s sick it’s cheese broccoli soup otherwise it’s chicken gnocchi. Her favorite fruit is strawberry. She loves almonds but she loves pecans too. But she hates them in butter pecan ice cream. Her favorite ice cream is cookies and cream. Her favorite dessert is strawberry neopolitan. She loves potatoes, specifically mashed potatoes. She drinks coffee but prefers tea. She hates to drink water but she forces herself to drink t so she’s hydrated. She loves drinking hot chocolate because it reminds her of when her dad was around. When she can't set her mind at ease she goes out to the night market and eats tteokbokki to forget her worries, if even for a moment.”

“Her dream?” Taekwoon asked.

“Her dream is to make it onto the olympic team. That dream is only the replacement of her dream to stand on stage and before like her big brother and make her family proud. At the same time her dream was to marry a guy much like her father so that her parents wouldn't have to worry about her well being, that way she could let them rest in peace. Any other questions you want to ask me, otherwise ill leave.”

“Recently there was an article claiming that you and Jessica Jung. is there any truth to it?”

“Jessica and i are just friends…...were close because we both were apart of S.M and also because we spend so much time in America.”

“So you've never been intimate with her? Ever?” Taemin questioned.

“...no…”

“Aisssh! If you ever hurt her, i'll make the rest of your life a living hell.” Taemin spoke before storming off, Hoseok right behind him.

“So this means noona is really getting married?” Hyuk asked looking towards Taekwoon.

Taekwoon and Jaehwan’s gazes never moved from Yifan’s, hoping to see something inside him waver.

“Yeah…...Yeah she is….”

 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇


 

“She wants to write a song rain! Of all things rain, like seriously i can't work with her.”

“But rain is a great concept. It can make for a great ballad.”

“Is it? Or is it because you love BTS’s song ‘Rain’?” Neil asked Aubrey.

“...Hmmmmm….both…” Aubrey laughed.

“In that case you can write this song with her. You guys seem all buddy buddy no.”

“They really aren't that bad, Reign. I’m sure if you both talked calmly to each other you’d see you both have a lot in common.”

“Sounds like you’ve had a productive night, bonding with your cabin mates.” Kayden spoke finishing the last bite of her food.

“Some things need to be left in the past.” Aubrey shrugged.

“Aigoo. Seems like my lil Aubs is finally growing up.” Neil smiled, ruffling Aubrey’s hair.

“Don't call me that.” Aubrey spoke, pushing Neil off the bench.

“Yah! You shouldn't be pushing him around Aubrey.” Hayeon said as she help Neil ff of the ground.

“Why? She pushes me around all the time? Yifan too. She really has the strength of a man. I swear she shouldn't be allowed to box anymore.”

“Yifan? Who’s Yifan?” Kayden asked looking back and forth between Aaron and Aubrey. Aubrey hot Aaron a glare before she grabbed her try and walking off.

“Yah! Wait for me! Aubrey!” Hayeon called after Aubrey.

“So who’s Yifan?” Neil asked looking at Aaron.

“Yeah who is he?” Kayden asked, staring Aaron down along with Reign.

“He’s just my cousin…..come on Neil, we should get started.” aaron spoke, picking up his tray and walking off.

“I didn’t know they were that close…” Reign whispered.

“They are but i didn't think they were close enough to hang around family members.”

“Maybe you could find out more while you guys are working on your song.” Kayden suggested.

“No. don't you remember where being nosey in Aubrey’s life gets us. I’ll see you guys at dinner later.” Neil spoke, waving goodbye to the girls.

“We should get going too.” Kayden spoke, pushing her tray over to Reign and grabbing her bag. “Since i know you don't want to meet Sojung right away, you can take my tray back with you.”

“Yah!” Reign called after Kayden. “What am i her maid?” Reign murmured as she grabbed her things.

“Yah! I've been looking all over for you.”

“Really? I’ve been trying to hide from you.” Reign told Sojung.

“Can’t you be serious for once in your life? You do remember that this counts as both of our grades right?”

“I am being serious. Why would i want to spend time with you, writing about rain?”

“It’s not like you had any idea’s.”

“Would you have listened anyway? It’s always what you want? It’s always about you? Have you ever thought about me or my well being?”

“Reign……”

“What!?”

“.....Y-you're crying……”

“What’s going on here? Reign, are you okay?”Min asked as she ran over to them. “Sojung what happened?”

“We were just arguing and then she started crying…..” Sojung whispered.

“Go back to your cabin, i’ll take care of Reign….” Min told Sojung as she helped Reign off the ground.

“A-ah…..okay….” SoJung spoke quietly, watching Min walk off with Reign. ‘Maybe i should get Aubrey…..’ Sojung thought as she ran in the direction that Neil went in earlier, knowing that he would be able to find Aubrey the fastest.


 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇

 

“You think this song will get her on stage?”

“I’m sure of it. She knows the stage is where she want’s to be, she just needs a little push. If we write her a song she relates to, she’ll definitely perform it on stage.”

“Okay, what happened’s after we write this and she still won't perform?”

“That won't happen. Trust me Aaron, i know Aubrey. She’s going to want to perform it.”

“Maybe we can get the girls to sing it with her.”

“That’s a great idea! She won’t pass up the chance to sing a song she cares about with her best friends.” Neil cheered as he high fived Aaron.

“Ohh look!” Aaron spoke, pointing at Sojung who was running towards them.

The two boys got up from the ground and met Sojung half way.

“Sojung! What’s wrong?” Neil asked as Sojung as she caught her breath.

“Where’s Aubrey.”

“Why are you looking for her?”

“Reign’s having a meltdown. She’s crying and since Emily isn’t here i thought that Aubrey would be the next best thing.”

“Meltdown? She was fine when we left her.” Aaron questioned.

“We got into an argument about the project and then she just busted out in tears.”

“Sojung!”

“Look, that’s not important right now Neil. Do you know where she is or not.”

“Hayeon said she was going to take her up the trail a bit to get air and hopefully inspiration for their song.”

“She’s what!?” Bi Na yelled.

“Unnie!”

“Aaron go find Min unnie! Neil ome with me.”

“What! Why?” Neil questioned as they all gave Bi Na a questioning glance.

“This isn't the time to question things. Aubrey’s in danger, if we don't hurry something bad will happen.” Bi Na hurriedly spoke as she ran in the direction of the trail.

“....D-Danger?” Aaron barely whispered.

“Hurry and find Min!” Neil yelled pushing Aaron off towards the cabins. “Sojung, you stay here.” Neil told her, before running after BiNa.

Neil caught up to Bi Na in no time. One glance a Bi Na made Neil sweat. Aubrey was really in danger and he hoped they'd make it before anything bad happens.


 

♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇



 

pBaIbep7ddqM4gy9IwqNVx9kCu33eeobGE2vBRGmBescGxxigVGGMmw68UTLZQEpXak2jkr0BRLbVgqZ2v9L-2uVi_4X45xr4ud66HyhrWM6kxVgLzTahWW08IPLBSSWPNfY8IcV

 

“Aubrey, you okay? You look a little pale.” Hayeon asked, moving to wipe the sweat off of Aubrey’s face.

“I'm fine… we should probably head back. It'll take a while to head back down.” Aubrey spoke, packing her things, whipping her sweat simultaneously.

“Ahhhhh…. Right….it will get dark soon.” Hayeon spoke as Aubrey got up from the ground. “But first I want to ask you something….”

“Now?!”

“Yeah….. It's kind of awkward to ask with everyone around.” Hayeon spoke, rubbing her hand up and down her arm.

“Go for it..”

“...well ummm….you and Neil…..”

“What about me and Neil?”

“Are you both….. are you guys dating?”

“Ew! No. We're just friends. Why would you even think that? Actually, if we were why would it matter to you? You have a boyfriend.”

“...it's just that you and him are my friends and I don't want to be in between you both.”

“I’m close to Aaron too, you wanna ask if I'm dating him too?”

“I didn't mean it that way.”

“Then what exactly did you mean? Let's not beat around the bush. What exactly are you after Hayeon?”

“I want Neil.”

“Take that up with Neil and your boyfriend.”

“I think is rather take it up with you. I'm tried of you having him wrapped around your finger.”

“Wrapped around my finger? I see you've decided to take after your sister.”

“I see you've finally remember me.”

“You've really glowed up. No braces, no acme, you wear makeup, not to mention the push up bra.”

“You all underestimated me. Ignored me because i was an eye sore. Because i wasn't as pretty or talented as my sister. All the guys wanted you. You had Kihyun, you had Baekhyun, you had Joo-hyuk, but more importantly you had Neil. He wouldn't even give me the time of day because of you.”

“How is that my fault?”

“You didn't do anything. You led him on. You led them all on.”

“I didn't. If Neil choose to like me that's his problem. Everyone back then knew that I liked Baekhyun. All I saw was Baekhyun, so if he liked me that's his problem. And if you liked him so much then you should have said something, instead of standing in the shadow. At least Taeyeon had the balls to do something.”

“She never pushed you.” Hayeon gritted through her teeth.

“Is that what she told you? How else do you think I fell off this very cliff?”

“It broke off.”

“You really believed what everyone said? He's some truth so listen closely because when I'm done I'm heading back down. You sister didn't want me around Baekhyun, so she had Baekhyun switch with Neil for awhile. Taeyeon told Neil to bring me to this very spot to show me the amazing view and the waterfall. She told him that it would be the perfect place to confess. Taeyeon conveniently got ‘lost’ and happened to end up here. She figured if I wasn't around then Baekhyun would be all her’s, so what did she do? She snuck up behind me and Neil and pushed me off the cliff. Your sister tried to kill me.”

“NO!!! My sister isn't that kind of person. How dare you degrade her name!?”

“What kind of person? Degrade her name? What kind of person do you think I am? Why would I need to lie to you about this? Me falling off the cliff on my own accord is just a story S.M. came up with so her name wouldn't be dragged through the mud before her debut.”

“You're lying!”

“Am i? Hayeon, you know that I have never lied to you before. I can't believe I fell for your act. You've had this planned from the start haven't you?”

“So what of I have!? Is that so wrong of me? You have everything! You have friends that care, siblings that care, parents that are proud of you. And I wanted to knock you down a few pegs. So I joined the team, pretending to so you'd take me under your wing. I want your spot as captain so I gained your trust. I heard you were going to China for an interview with your dream company, so I told them that you were the sibling of an idol and that it would simply be unfair and appear as favoritism, ruining the image of their company. Reign seemed a little too high and mighty, so i swapped out the ballots. I figured shed lash out a bit and you'd distance yourself from her. Se-jin and i are friends, so i just pointed her in the direction of Hongbin, she doesn't want him, but i figured i'd stir the pot a little more to make you choose between them. The drama with Reign was just the icing on the cake.”

“Your sick…..”

“If like to think of it as hungry for success. I won't let anyone stand in my way, even if that me stepping on a few toes, crushing a few dreams, and ruining friendships.”

“Is that how you want to make a name for yourself?”

“How else can I make a name myself? I can't use my sister like you use your brother. Being a female idol gets you nowhere. But a male, a male idol can get you anywhere.”

“Your sick…. This isn't even a conversation worth having….. I won't tell anyone about this incident, in exchange, I want you off the team and away from me, my friends, and my family.”

“Do you really think you're in a position to make deals?”

“It's not a deal. Either you do it or everyone will know the truth about you and your sister. It's up to you Hayeon. It's a long way down, that gives you plenty of time to think about this.”

Aubrey grabbed her bag and headed back towards the trail.

“You can't… I can't….. i can't let you down there…..i can't let you ruin my family… i can't…… I won't…..” Hayeon yelled running after Aubrey.

“Hey let go of me!” Aubrey screamed as he tried to detach Hayeon from her. “Let me go Hayeon!”

“This ends her Aubrey….. I'll be the one to end you….. no-one will even know you're gone…” Hayeon screamed as she tackled Aubrey to the ground. He eyes held no compassion, only hatred. Hayeon’s eyes scanned over Aubrey semi bruised body. “This is for everything you've put me through.” Hayeon whispered before kicking Aubrey in the stomach. She heard a small groan escape Aubrey’s lips but she didn't care, continuing to kick with more force than the last.

Aubrey gathered her strength and grabbed Hayeon’s leg, stopping her mid kick. Twisting her leg, Aubrey was able to gain space between them.

Sitting up, Aubrey released the blood that she had built up in . She wouldn't make it far, but she'd make it far enough, or at least she prayed.

She got up as fast as she could without hurting herself.

“I won't let you get away that easily….” Hayeon spoke, limping towards Aubrey.

A twisted ankle was nothing compared to the damage she had done to Aubrey already.

“This time I'll make sure you never see daylight again..”

Hayeon charged after Aubrey at full force. Aubrey was speed walking along the cliff. Although it wasn't the edge, she was rather close to it, hoping that someone would be down below and she could call on them for help.

“AUBREY!!!!!” Neil called out, but it was too late. Aubrey was already out of sight from Hayeon’s push.

Neil ran to the edge along with BiNa.

“I pushed her…..i -i p-pushed her……” Hayeon quivered, looking at her shaking hands as she fell to the ground.

“Call 911!!!” Neil told Bi Na before jumping off the cliff to search for Aubrey in the water.

“I didn't mean too…..i didn't want to hurt her…...i- i pushed her……. I killed her…..i killed her……. I killed her…..” Hayeon cried out, clinging onto Bi Na as she called for help.

“She's not dead…...she can't die….. she'll be fine…… I’m sure of it……. I know it….. she'll be fine…...she has to be…..she just has too…”