Fourteen

Lotto

“I’m not going in there!”

“Come on Aubrey. We are already here.”

“If I knew this is where I was going, I wouldn’t have.”

“You promised.”

“I didn't know it would be here.”

“You didn't ask.”

“It doesn’t matter! You know I don’t like to come here, so why would you ask me to come to a party at the place you know I hate!” Aubrey yelled from inside the car.

The three girls were currently outside S.M. Trying to convince Aubrey to go inside. More specifically Reign trying to convince Aubrey. Emily knew fully well what Reign was up to, and told her from the beginning that she would take no part of it. Instead she stayed on her phone.

JJong Oppa👊: The media is gone now. You guys can come in when you get here.

Already here. Aubrey won’t go inside. Reign’s trying to convince her.

JJong Oppa👊: So Reign’s possibly making things worse.

“Stop holding the fact that I forgot your birthday agaisnt me! I don’t have the free time to remember every little thing like you do.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Exactly what it sound’s like!”

Send Tae down. They might kill each other at this rate.

A few minutes later Emily could see Taemin walking out the building.

“Oh look. There’s Tae.” Emily said getting out the car.

Reign also left the car and walked to Taemin.

“She’s all yours. Make sure you get here inside. Can’t really figure out her reason(s) to hate S.M. if she doesn’t go inside.” Reign said, putting a hand on his shoulder before walking the building with Emily.

Taemin walked to the car and got inside, sitting in the back where Aubrey was.

“You know i'm here for you. I know you hate it here, but you're already here. Jinki hyung is really excited to see you again and Jongin keeps asking when you’ll get here so we can take a best friend picture. You aren’t alone when you go in. I don’t know why you hate S.M., but tonight is meant to be fun. Please come in.” Taemin said pouting.

“....................”

Taemin took Aubrey silence as a go ahead and dragged her out the car.

“...Nice costume… makes you look even more girly.” Aubrey spoke as they waited for the elevator.

“Howl isn't girly.”

“He’s not, but you definitely are.”

The two continued their banter when a had was placed on Aubrey’s shoulder, causing her to scream.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.I saw Emily and Reign, so i came down to find you…” Jongin apologized.

“.....It’s fine….” Aubrey said catching her breath.

Jongin looked over to Taemin but Taemin was just looking at Aubrey.

“The elevators here…..we should probably head up.” Aubrey said, walking into the elevator.

“....You don't have to do this…. We can leave right now..” Taemin said stepping in between the elevator doors so they wouldn’t shut.

“Why would i leave now? You were right. I’m already here, so I should stick things out till the end.”

“You just broke out into a cold sweat because you were touched by Jongin. Can you really go up there and be unfazed?”

“I guess we'll both see….” Aubrey spoke.

Jongin was now looking between both Aubrey and Taemin. He knew that Aubrey didn’t like S.M., but he along with everyone else didn’t. But he felt that tonight,he would all find out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Sorry i didn’t want to be seen with the mangy mutt.”

“That would have been a good comeback if I was Inuyasha, clearly i'm Sesshomaru.” Jonghyun

“Sorry Em. Yixing had to go back to China for some promotions.”

“It’s fine Minseok. It’s not like i can stop him from doing his job, besides I still have you guys to hang out with.”

“Right. So where are Aubrey and Reign?” Minseok asked looking around the room.

“Taemin is probably still trying to get Aubrey up here and Reign is off with Sehun and Chanyeol, looking for Heechul.”

“She’s seriously looking for him? You really can’t miss him. Only Kim Heechul dresses up as a Teletubbie.” Minseok said, making Emily laugh.

“He didn’t.”

Minseok simply pointed to the red teletubbie walking around the room.

“Oh that’s great!” Emily laughed.

“Yah! How can you come and not even find your brother.” Jonghyun said as he walked over to Emily.said proudly.

“Who ever you are, you still look stupid. Why couldn’t you dress like Jinki oppa?”

“You just want me to give you food.”

“Colonel Sanders giving me chicken is the highlight of my life.”

“I’m sure it is. I see you're in good company so i’ll leave you here, but make sure you at least warn Aubrey that Key-” Jonghyun said before getting cut off by a scream.

“What was that?” Minseok asked .

“That he dressed like a clown.” Jonghyun finished.

“Ah...Then that would be Aubrey my friend. We should probably go save Key.” Emily said walking in the direction of the scream.

When Emily and Minseok arrived, Aubrey was being held by Taemin as Key was being held back  by Reign from going closer to Aubrey, making him apologize from a far.

“You know she’s afraid of clowns….” Reign scolded Key.

“I didn’t know she was coming. I didn’t think she would for obvious reasons.”

“Are you okay?” Hayeon asked walking up to the group.

“Hayeon, what are you doing here?” Aubrey asked, removing herself from Taemin’s embrace.

“My sister invited me. What are you doing here?”

“We were also invited, why else?” Reign replied.

“Reign, no need to be snappy. And i'm fine, let’s not make this a big deal, people will start staring.” Aubrey said as she walked into the room.

Taemin looked to the others before he followed after Aubrey.

“Well, you've meet Aubrey, happy yet?” Reign asked Chanyeol.

“Not the meeting i pictured but definitely.” Chanyeol said smiling.

“Don’t get any weird idea’s Chanyeol, i'm serious.” Emily warned him.

“I was just thinking how this would be a great chance to get her and Baek together. Plus Taeyeon is here, he can totally use this as a chance to get Taeyeon to agree to ending their relationship.”

“That is a good idea! But where’s Baekhyun anyway?”

“I think he’s with Sehun.” Jongin spoke.

“No genius. Like that room isn’t filled with people.”

“Just go look for Irene. I’m going to go find my girlfriend.” Jongin spoke as he walked away,not wishing Reign good luck on her search.

Reign just glared at his retreating figure before she was dragged away by Chanyeol.

“Minseok. Do me a favor and follow her around. Reign’s up to no good.”

“No good?” Minseok asked, looking at Reign walking with Chanyeol.

“She means well, but messing around in Aubrey’s life is like playing with fire. No one really knows why Aubrey is how she is. I'm sure Baek is a great guy, but he’s not the guy she needs in her life right now.”

“And you know who she does need?”

“I don’t but I have an idea…..Anyway just watch her for the night, that’s all i'm asking of you. Aubrey already doesn’t like it here, i just want to avoid drawing attention to her if possible.” Emily said walking back into the room, along with Minseok, who walked over to where Reign was.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A few hours have passed since the girls joined the party. Aubrey and Taemin, along with Krystal and Jongin were dancing on the floor. Aubrey had finally let her guard down enough to try and have fun while she was here. She felt bad that most of the night was spent with people looking after her and making sure she was okay.

Emily was having fun dancing with Chanyeol, Jongdae,and Minho, but only after eatting more of Jinki’s chicken.

Reign….well Reign finally found the idol she had been looking for. Kim Heechul aka PO for the night, just so happen to be in the middle of a dance battle against Charlie Chaplin aka Leeteuk.

The two took a picture together and even exchange numbers. He also knew Hakyeon and they had agreed they should all get together and shop together. Meeting Heechul had wiped away the anxiety from earlier that caused her to add a third item to her to-do list.

  1. Find out why Aubrey hate’s S.M.

  2. Introduce Baekhyun and Aubrey / Get them together

And recently

  1. Keep Sehun away from Irene

Reign didn’t know why, but seeing Sehun with here, laughing and smiling didn’t sit to well with her. When she had walked over earlier, Sehun had introduced the two. Reign shook Irene’s hand and gave her a polite smile, but only because Sehun was looking. When he wasn’t looking, she had a look of disdain gracing her face. Minseok laughed from a far, noticing every little thing Reign was doing. Even the slightest movement was memorized. But it’s not like it was a big deal, Emily did say watch after her.

“We should find Aubrey, you two should meet now. I’m sure she’s had enough time to cool off from earlier.” Reign spoke.

“You sure? What if he says the wrong thing and she snaps on him?” Sehun asked quietly.

“She won’t snap on someone she’s just met.”Reign spoke.

“But she-”

“Come on, there she is with Emily.” Reign said cutting Baekhyun off.

The two walked over to where Emily and Aubrey were standing, along with Taemin.

“I thought you were having a good time.”

“Well i'm not. You can stay or you can come, but i'm leaving now.”

“What do you mean you're leaving?” Reign asked as she walked up to them.

Aubrey looked up and saw Reign and Baekhyun.

“.......I’m ready to leave…… you guys are obviously having fun, so you should stay a bit longer.” Aubrey said with her head down.

“You should stay longer. I even brought Baekhyun to meet you.” Reign said taking Aubrey’s and Baekhyun’s hands to shake.

Aubrey ripped her hand from Reigns grasp.

“I’m leaving.” Aubrey said as she left bumping Baekhyun in the side on her way out.

“Okay what happened? I thought she was fine.”

“So did I. Tae, What did anything happen?” Emily asked him.

“Not that I know. She was fine and then I went to the bathroom. When I came back she was blank faced and said she wanted to leave.”

“You left her?!” Reign and Emily slightly yelled.

“I had to pee.”

“You promised her you wouldn’t leave her side.” Emily spoke, rubbing her temples.

“Well Jongin and Krystal went to get something to drink, and i had to pee. She told me to go.”

“And you listened to her! Something happened after you left.” Reign spoke.

“Sorry Baek. You’ll have to meet her some other time…” Chanyeol spoke to Baekhyun who happened to still be looking in the direction Aubrey walked off in.

Reign put her hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Don’t worry lover boy, i’ll let you meet her soon… I promise.”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is probably really crappy. I don’t do halloween, so a halloween party type chapter probably wasn't the best choice. The next chapter will be better promise! And should be longer than this chapter. I mean why wouldn’t i want to write an amusement park chapter with Monsta X.

I was going to reveal why Aubrey doesn’t like S.M. But then I realized it’s the majority of drama in this fic and decided i better not just yet……...