Nineteen

Lotto
 
 
 

uTVuU_NKY24zJlI7ix5MyhmvpMLXPIzvYtJScH1ken262-EDq9ojVLiHP8Y-il-nMx3cYINEbPcB-hlK92RdpNCh3QAMDIjefxKsTfsAs7vF2WvRoytI-oUiRy8NPfN8CoCdUwoQ

 

“You two have the dance down but it’s like something’s missing.” Donghae said after watching Emily and Eunhyuk dance.

“I don’t know what’s missing. We’ve been at it all morning.” Emily said, wiping her sweat away.

“Maybe it’s because we’ve been at this all morning. You said it yourself, you haven’t danced in a while. Maybe it’s taking awhile to click. Maybe we should just call it a day. It’s Christmas, i’m sure you want to spend with your family.” Eunhyuk spoke.

“But we finally got the dance down.”

“There’s still plenty of time to work out the kinks. Why don’t you go out and have some fun?” Donghae spoke, handing Emily her bag and jacket.

“.... I guess you're right….. I am supposed to hang out with the girls later, maybe i’ll just get an early start on it.” Emily said taking her things from Donghae.

“Have fun. You’ve worked so hard this past week you deserve it.” Eunhyuk told Emily.

“Thanks….We’ll i guess i’ll see you guys later then.” Emily said walking out.

Emily pulled out her phone and texted the girls that she got out early.

“Hey Em!”

“Yixing! When did you get back?”

“Just now.” Yixing said stopping in front of her.

“You should have told me! How the trip good?”

“It was great. A little exhausting but no the less.”

“That’s awesome. We’ll i'll let you get some rest.” Emily said turning to leave.

“Wait!” Yixing called to Emily as he jogged to catch up with her.

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I know it’s sudden and you probably already have plans.”

“I’d love to. I’m sure Reign and Aubrey would understand if I don’t hang out with them this Christmas.”

“Great! I’ll pick you up later then.” Yixing said smiling as headed back in the direction he came from.

Emily stepped in the elevator and waited for the door to close break out into a grin. She patted her chest, trying to slow down her beating heart.

“You okay? If you keep jumping around the elevator won't work?”

It was then that Emily realized she wasn’t in the elevator alone.

“Sorry…...Tiffany?…..” Emily spoke quietly.

“You should be. I don’t want to die in an elevator with you by my side.”

“Rude much.”

“At least if you're going to jump around in an elevator, make sure you’re on a diet.” Tiffany said before getting off the elevator.

“Did she just call me fat?” Emily asked herself as she stared at Tiffany walking away.

The elevator doors closed and Emily took the descending ride to the parking deck.

Emily unlocked her car and hopped inside.

She pulled out her phone while her car heated up. First she texted Reign and Aubrey in the group chat that she wasn’t going to make it tonight as planned. The second text she sent was to Key, telling him that she had a wardrobe emergency and that she was on her way to the dorm. She dropped her phone in the seat beside, heading off to Shinee’s dorm.

 
 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 

“Aubrey, please pay attention. The calligraphy isn’t going to pick itself.” Mrs. Jung spoke to Aubrey, who had dozed off for the umptenth time this morning.

“Really? You said that about everything else too. The color scheme isn’t going to pick itself. The flower’s aren't going to choose themselves. The venue, reception hall, and honeymoon aren't going to pick themselves. I hate pink, yet it’s the color scheme. Roses are cliche, yet i'm walking down the aisle with pink and white roses. The venue and reception hall are in china. Why? How are my friends even supposed to go to the wedding if it’s in China?”

“Maybe if you stopped dozing off you would have had more of a say in the wedding. Besides, you haven’t even told them you're getting married.”

“It’s my wedding. One i didn’t want, i might add. Of course i’ll doze off, i’m making none of the choices and Yifan isn’t even here to make his say. And who would want to tell their friends that they’re being forced into marriage? Of course they don’t know. I’ve only just accepted that there is no getting out of this wedding. I’m doing this for dad. ” Aubrey said, slouching down into her chair.

“At least you’re finally understanding. There are still plenty more choices to make in regards to the wedding. You have food, cake, music, not to mention your dress, hair and makeup.” Aubrey’s mother sighed.

“Sure mom. Just keep planning out your wedding.” Aubrey said getting up from the table.

Aubrey walked into her room, shut the door, and locked it before sitting on her bed.

She rubbed her temples. Looking beside her, she saw that she had about 5 hours before she was supposed to meet Emily and Reign.

She was only going because Emily asked. Reign had really pissed her off with her ‘Cheer the up’ comment. She wouldn’t understand the hard work Aubrey had put in for the internship. The internship was a plan that took years to get to. Everything she did was solely for that internship, and now that plan was no more. Being an idol's sister wasn’t exactly ideal but to lose out on the internship of her dreams all because she didn’t tell them her brother was an idol was heartbreaking.

Aubrey say her phone light up indicating she had a new text message.

 

FanFan : Skype?

 

Sure.

 

Aubrey got off her bed and made her way to her desk. She thought about attempting to make herself look somewhat decent, but why should she. She didn’t have more time to think it over as she got the skype call from Kris and clicked answer.

 

Hey.

 

Hey Mr. Fantastic. How's it going out there?

 

It’s going well actually. I just finished my shoot not to long ago.

 

You not working too hard right?

 

You know i always work hard.

 

Just make sure you work hard on growing your hair back before the wedding. Attractive as you maybe without hair, i want you to have hair in the wedding photo’s.

 

No promises. How’s wedding headquarters going?

 

Do you even have to ask? It’s the same, maybe worse.

 

I told you to come with me.

 

I’d just be a bother to you while you work.

 

I could have just put you to work with me. Premarital bonding.

 

Do you really think we can make it through marriage?

 

We can. We have a strong base because we’re friends.  But it won't work if you don’t tell you friends. Especially Kihyun.

 

I know…. But i’m not ready too. Me and Reign aren’t on the best of terms right now.  And I don’t want emily to have to be involved with Hongbin more than she has too.

 

Okay. So why haven’t you told Kihyun?

 

How am i supposed to tell him that i’m getting married to someone, when i was so against dating in the first place?

 

Maybe you should tell him the truth. You’ve never lied to him before and you’ve never kept anything from him, so why start now? They should find out from you and not someone else.

 

I guess you're right….. I’ll tell them when you comeback…

 

Babe, that's two months away.

 

I should tell them with you by my side. They’d probably think i was joking if i told them without you.

 

Okay so first thing we do when i get back is tell them…

 

Maybe not the first thing.....

 

Were doing it. No backing out.

 

Fine... first thing we do.

 

Good. I gotta go. Text me later when you get back.

 

Will do. See yah.

 

Aubrey ended the call with Kris and picked up her phone.

 

‘Great. Just me and Reign.’ Aubrey thought as she looked at the text from Emily canceling for the night.

 

Aubrey looked at the time and saw that she spent two hours talking.

 

“Guess i should start getting ready…” Aubrey sighed as she walked to her closet.

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 

“We’ll Em’s out.”

“What!” Baekhyun yelled in the living room.

“Seem’s your chinese herb decided to swoop her away.”

“Swoop who away?” Yixing asked as he walked in the front door.

“You swooped Emily away. She was going to help make sure Baekhyun and Aubrey’s first date goes smoothly.

“I don’t see why she need’s to help you when this was all your idea and not hers. I’m going to take a shower, i’m picking Emily up soon.” Yixing said walking through the living room and up the stairs.

“This is a sign that we shouldn’t go through with this.” Baekhyun said, sinking farther into the couch.

“No. It’s not a sign. You're going on this date and it’s going to be great.You still have me there.”

“Thanks, but i don’t think this is going to work anymore.”

“Just because Em’s not going?”

“No offence, but Em’s the practical one. The one with common sense to defuse any situation.”

“Yeah. No offence taken. If what you want is a safety net, why don’t you bring another member along?”

“That’s a great idea! And i know just the person to bring!” Baekhyun yelled as she ran up the stairs.

 

5 minutes later baekhyun returned down the stair alone.

“He said he’ll meet us in the car since he has to get dressed.” Baekhyun said as he grabbed his jacket.

“Okay. So who’d you ask?” Reign asked as she and Baekhyun got into her car.

 

Image result for cars

 

“Oh. I just asked Minseok hyung.”

“Oh. Really? I thought you would have picked Chanyeol or Sehun.”

“They wouldn’t understand. Minseok hyung is the oldest so i feel like he’d be the best at keeping people calm. He calmed you down for your audition when you were nervous.”

“Yeah...he did….guess he really is the best person to come along then.” Reign spoke as she watched Minseok make his way over to her car.

“Sorry to be a bother to you on christmas day. I’m sure you had plans with your family.” Reign said as she started driving.

“It’s fine. My sister’s going abroad with some friends and my parents are going to redo their honeymoon.”

“Awee that sweet.”

“Yeah. They’ve been planning to go to Andorra for a while.”

“Really!? I grew up in Andorra.”

“Really? I thought you were born in Korea since your Korean is so good.”

“My mom was raised in Andorra, Ordino to be exact. She came to Korea for school though.” Reign said stopping at a red light.

“So you know how to speak spanish right?” Baekhyun asked from the back seat, as the car resumed moving.

“Yeah, but i mostly would speak Catalan wit my mother since that’s what she grew up with. Since i’m here in Korea, there’s no need for me to speak it so it’s pretty hard to speak now.”

“That’s cool. I heard that Catalan is a romance language?” Minseok asked looking at Reign, even though she had her eyes on the road.

Reign feeling his eyes on her looked at the mirror in front of her, looked to see that it was indeed Minseok who was looking at her.

Reign gave a nod, her eyes meeting Minseok’s in the mirror.

“We’ll i hope some of that romance will rub off on me. I’m really going to need it.” Baekhyun said, fiddling with his fingers.

“You’ll do fine. It’s not like you ed this up already. You two haven’t even met yet.”

Baekhyun said nothing and remained quiet the rest of the ride, leaning his head against the window with his eye’s closed.

“He’s really nervous..” Reign said quietly.

“This is the first time he’s shown interest in a girl in a long time.”

“That’s a good thing then. I’m positive that Aubrey’s never been in a relationship with anyone before.”

“Maybe they’ll do each other some good.”

“I hope so. I hope so…” Reign said, taking a quick glance at Baekhyun.

 
 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 
 

J0w3dEYK3zY9Bzio9EO6lIfIkzTCa2qEsO5jBktVfmm-imohugklOZcaBtM-_hsDLkbjOmBI4r1XIfUWBhYGHHzLqu7P1AiAd3ibdwwOAR-YGkpE2NzIi83mXUXIwU7mYBWbi0ev Emily

 
 

Dhk9Pr5h5hwkUyk9SX2ukWowbUn2FEKQ0dY0NOzb0EyE5QFTIg6qZV2NOP-n9G50hJ-4ILkSCwNPOqzU0qWkP4yJ469Z3FNqLKF3cTMIwiu-d_mrGKI3wpu7yRVYzj_am2PM9m3Q

 
 

“Sorry about them.” Emily spoke as she entered Yixing’s car.

Related image

 

“It’s fine. They’re just really protective of you. Especially Key.”

“That’s because he was the one i went to when i needed to talk about my relationship problems.”

“He does have really good advice. If Jongin isnt going over to the dorm to visit Taemin, it’s because he was asking Key advice on how to approach Krystal.”

“What can he do? That man has the power to fix everything.” Emily laughed.

Yixing turned the radio up and the two of them jammed out the entire car ride.

The car ride was long but Emily could say she didn’t mind it. Yixing was a presence she hadn’t had in awhile. A presence she felt like she need in order to stay sane with everything going on between her friends lives.

“So i heard you're dancing in Super Junior’s upcoming music video.”

“Yeah. I get to dance with Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa has been helping out a lot.”

“It sounds like everything's going well then.”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s missing something. The dance is complete and we have the moves down but it just doesn't feel right.” Emily sighed.

“Maybe you just need to bond with Eunhyuk. I heard that dancers often need to be in more confortable states to dance with a partner they’ve never danced with before.”

“It’s not that i’m not comfortable with him. It’s just…..i don’t know…”

“Maybe it’s just because you haven’t danced in such a long time…”

“Maybe you right…” Emily pouted.

“Hey! No pouting. You’ll ruin the happy atmosphere. Plus i want our first time here to be happy.” Yixing said parking the car.

“Our first time….” Emily whispered as she looked outside.

 

Image result for Everland

 
 

“Everland! Yixing, you brought me to everland!?” Emily screamed, getting out the car.

“I figured since you’ve already been to Lotte World, this was the next best option. They’ve got ride’s, food, and animals. I know how much you like panda’s.” Yixing said as he continued to ramble on.

“This is great. Thank you.” Emily said as she hugged Yixing.

“I’m glad you like it. I asked Aubrey if this would be a good idea.”

“Aubrey knew about this?”

“Yeah, although she didn’t know when i would take you.”

“Remind me to thank her later.” Emily said.

Emily released herself from around Yixing and grabbed his hand. The two walked contently into Everland. Not minding the stares that they would get every once in awhile.

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 

“Why don’t you just go see her? I’m sure we can cover for you.”  Hoseok asked Kihyun as they sat in the dressing room getting ready for their company party.

“She’s not answering her phone, so she’s probably busy. I’ll just send her a text instead.”

“You two are so annoying. It’s obvious that the two of you are made for each other. Why don’t you just confess. It’s christmas, the perfect time to get all romantic.” Changkyun said from the couch.

“But it wouldn’t be romantic, it would be awkward. I’m sure she’s never thought of me in the romantic way and me just randomly confessing isn’t going to help. If anything, it’ll ruin years of friendships. I love her but i don't want to lose her as a friend.”

“Just because you confess, doesn't mean that you’ll stop being friends. I’m sure Aubrey would consider your friends first. The basis for a relationship is friendship. No one knows here inside and out like you do and vice versa. Tell her before it becomes too late.”

“It already too late.”

“What do you mean it’s already too late?” Minhyuk asked Jooheon.

“She should be on a date right now.”

“On a date!?” Hyungwoo yelled from his makeup chair.

“Yeah. Reign set it up. It’s a surprise too, so Aubrey has no idea that she’s going on a date.”

Kihyun sighed. He forgot that the set up was tonight. He couldn’t be there because of the company party, so he asked Emily to go in his place.

‘Hopefully she’s okay…’ Kihyun thought to himself.

“He’s a lucky bastard who ever he is. Aubrey’s quite the catch.” Hoseok said, looking himself over in the mirror.

“He should be worried. She doesn’t like S.M. and Reign’s setting her up with an S.M. idol.” Jooheon spoke.

At the mention of S.M. Kihyun became alert. He pulled out his phone and sent another text to Aubrey.

 

Are you okay? Call me asap.

 

“We’ll didn't she already go on a date with Joonmyeon of EXO?” Hyungwon asked.

“Yeah. I’d sure love to be in the room when Baekhyun tells Joonmyeon that he and Aubrey are dating.” Jooheon laughed.

“Wait! She’s going on a date with Baekhyun?” Hyunwoo asked for confirmation.

“Yeah. They went to the same middle school too if i'm not mistaken. Must be fate for those two to meet again.”

Kihyun and Hyunwoo stared at Jooheon before staring at each other.

“This is bad.” Hyunwoo said as he grabbed his jacket.

“Emily’s not answering her phone.” Kihyun announced after the fourth time trying to get a hold of Emily.

“Try Reign.” Hyunwoo told Kihyun as he walked out to talk to their manager.

“I don’t get what the big deal is.” Jooheon spoke as he watched Kihyun panick.

“The big deal is that i agreed to let Reign set Aubrey up on a date with the reason she hates S.M.” Kihyun spoke, resisting the urge to punch the wall.

“You mean he’s-” Changkyun asked only to be cut off by Kihyun.

“The one who broke her heart? Yeah he is.”

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 
 
 

Image result for ice skating rinks outside in korea

 
 

3OLRiKXsQCirhYwVj8CVyByrZXQ3J6wRWluRcizLs4Hgmpt4-wNnGWewWmP6IN59rP1pf4wDPEnFbo3mUDGzrEHD7EJKnRdaXprn0Z7AO88VC2JVXtlaMBgDpl_MqFIbdWWL2a8h Reign

 

9CuJH-ydWZBF4XUkl4JTAVOJ0APj7hUbb2kGfDquOCheJ66L0qvWHXpi-mHHDIhzmjpQiikeBnBVFnQAOiWZzGy5bdduaNBS2WE-Gll_t3P5kWGnPPa6jDavCNwAT0rfDl9kJUq7

 

hyHgK2i8IuIGCW7OnAdweLlWnfEOa6zWgN1-IEP6SsiMkes6OmJLXYdVgOLZrseeDqi0HOcTrbzrTcJ_nS5wnqbRfWD9W7s4UnuduWq0lDL1syoGENWHDWaUdeXWWwVnuqH0YrIZ Aubrey

 

“I hope you don’t mind me being here.” Minseok told Aubrey as they tied the laces of their skates.

“It’s fine. I rather you be here, than be stuck with Reign alone all night.”

“She’s not that bad.” Minseok defended.

“She’s not, but she should watch her words and her actions more.”

“You can understand that she means well.”

“Ofcourse i can, but to a certain extent. Would you let her slide by if she called you fat? No you wouldn’t, because that’s a sore spot for you.”

“How do you know that’s a sore spot for me?”

“I know a lot more about your group than you think.”

“Care to elaborate?” Minseok asked as he help Aubrey up from the bench,making their way to the rink.

“Between us, i went to school with Baekhyun.”

“You did?!” Minseok asked alarmed.

“Yeah…..We used to be very good friends.”

“So what happened?”

Aubrey stopped in her tracks and looked up at the snow falling down.

“Taeyeon happened…..”

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 

jlxnSayopXGJ6lWmk0C4f9Pks5UT-lQ_JpA2Q6AqroO3NqXM7bnKuxGDotkDRK4EiiKUf0DxmvD6vpu70cbY22Sr5RPIEkqrkbMKbf21fuQHSacLP4XbyYxv8QJswKgbPXvoLk97

“Why are we hiding?” Reign asked Baekhyun as they watched Aubrey and Minseok from a far.

“I’m just nervous…..I was hoping hyung could get her in a happy mood first.”

“We can't hide here forever. This is your date after all, not his.” Reign said rolling her eyes.

“I can hide as long i want. You can go date hyung whenever you want.”

“It’s not a date.”  Reign corrected.

“Of course it is. I know you like him, why else do think i asked him to come instead of Sehun or Chanyeol. Heck even Joonmyeon hyung would be a better option.”

Reign sat dumbfounded. A date with Minseok? Baekhyun thought that she likes him? Did she like him?

“Look, you go and get hyung away from her. I’ll wait until you guys are gone to make my move.” Baekhyun commanded.

“But she can’t skate on her own.”

“Exactly.”

Reign catching on to his plan, smiled and walked away from their hiding spot. She put on her skates and hit the ice, catching up to Minseok and Aubrey.

“Hey guy!”

“Where have you been?” Aubrey asked, slightly disinterested.

“Around…. Mind if i take your partner?” Reign asked not really caring for an answer as she took Minseok’s hand and skated away.

“Reign slow down. We need to go back.”

“Why should we go back? Baekhyun’s going to make his move.”

“That’s the problem. Baekhyun can’t make a move.”

“Why? I thought you were on board with the plan.”

“That’s before i found out that they have history.” Minseok said scanning the rink for any trace of Aubrey or Baekhyun.

“They know each other?”

“Yeah and now they’re both gone….”

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

 

Image result for Everland

 

“Wahhh! It's so pretty!” Emily awed as she and Yixing walked around.

The two had spent the rest of the day at Everland. They saw animals, specifically panda’s, rode a couple ride, finishing of with some food and cotton candy since Emily really wanted it.

“I think it's best at night. Everythings lit up beautifully and it makes everything and everyone just as beautiful. Well almost everyone..” Yixing said stopping beside Emily.

Emily finished the piece of cotton candy she had just put into before replying.

“Are you calling me ugly?” Emily half joked.

“Quite the opposite. You're 10 time more beautiful than this place.”

Emily looked up to see Yixing staring down at her.

Emily blushed. She blushed even harder when Yixing’s hand moved toward her face. His hand stopping by her lips.

“Yixing…” Emily whispered.

Yixing removed some cotton candy from her lips, his finger tracing her lips.

“Emily….. i really like you….. i know it hasn't been long since you and Hongbin broke up, but i want you to give me a chance……Is that possible? For us to have a chance. Not as a cover for your brother, but for us.”

Emily looked up at Yixing and nodded, she feared her words would fail her.

Yixing smiled. He leaned his head down towards hers their eyes both closed.

Their lips almost brushing each others when Emily's phone rings.

Yixing and Emily quickly separated, putting some distance between them.

Flustered, Emily pulled out her phone to see that it was Kihyun calling her.

“This better be good Kihyun ……. She’s with Reign…… ice skating i believe. Why are you so worried about her, it's not like Reign’s going to kill her……..yeah i knew……….ohhhh. Taekwoon oppa did tell me to tell you to stop her from going on the date…….i forgot…..it's not easy to remember everything you know….. I’ll call her, just go to the skating rink….bye…”

“Is everything okay?” Yixing asked concerned as she saw the frown lines forming on Emily’s face.

“Nothing much…..Reign just ed up, but this time with possibly no chance of recovery.” Emily said dialing Reign’s number.

“......What do you mean you lost them!?........Kihyun and Hyunwoo are on their way to the rink. Find them before Kihyun finds them or worse, he finds you first…….. I’m a few hours away so you're really on your own this time…. Bye…. And for the love of god if you run into Kihyun hold your tongue and don't piss him off further.” Emily said hanging up.

“We should probably head back then.” Yixing said linking his arm with Emily's.

“I'm sorry…”

“It’s not your fault. Everything will work itself out.” Yixing said kissing Emily’s forehead.

“I really hope you're right…” Emily spoke as they both headed to the exit of the park.

 
 
 
 

Welp. There it is. Leave a comment down below. And if i don't post again before the year's out.

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Have a happy and safe holiday,with a lovely new year.  😚😚😚