Twenty Six

Lotto

coof39EXGMUkg1V18uXcasXrQJ3CC_58vvYh3cGfpb4FUzReJhlNcICADVb9N0XlEmohl6k6dBbmd1ya3JNKYS2qfmbnAEPSqrLNbmp_g2HIDmuPX82hYRZRuiUStwtM5zcCST3J


 

“Em! Slow down!”

“Come on Bre! I'm not even going that fast.” Emily spoke, jogging backwards so that she could watch Aubrey.

“Says the soccer player.” Aubrey stopped running to roll her eyes.

The two walked over to their water bottles, wiping off their sweat with their towels.

“Bruhh you're going to kill it this week.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. If not all this running i'm doing for you will be in vain.”

“It won't be stupid. This is good exercise for your tournament.”

“Don't even remind me.” Aubrey sighed.

“It can't be that bad.”

“My whole Olympic career rides on this game. Not to mention that I'm leading a entire team, that’s basically divided.”

“Because of Hayeon?”

“Yeah. She's a good kid, they're just mad she took BiNa’s place.”

“No lie, I don't really like her either.”

“Really? Why?”

“Just a vibe. I just feel like we don't really know her. So as a friend i'm telling you to watch your back.”

“You know, I've been getting text saying the same thing.”

“From who?”

Aubrey pulled out her phone and showed her the mystery texts.

“Maybe they're warning you about hayeon?”

“That doesn't even make sense. I only met Hayeon this past year. I think it's just someone trying to psych me out before the tournament.”

“I don't think that's the case, but you should take this seriously and watch your back.”

“Ok, mom. Now let's go shower, Reign will kill you.”

“Us. She'll kill us. You're coming too.” Emily spoke grabbing her bag.

“I'm not even participating.”

“But you are the reason that I'm in this, there for your coming. So let's not flatten that of yours and get moving.” Emily spoke, hitting Aubrey with her towel.

“I'm moving, I'm moving.” Aubrey surrendered, grabbing her bag and following after Emily.

 

\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\


 

“Aubrey, I didn't know you were coming too?” Hayeon spoke as Emily and Aubrey took a seat.

“I didn't plan on it.” Aubrey spoke.

“It won't even be that long of a meeting.” Emily spoke.

“Yeah and beside your musically inclined, you can help us with our songs.” Kayden suggested.

“Ohhh that'd be a good idea. You do know a lot about music.” Hayeon spoke hopefully, nudging Neil to say something as well. “Maybe you should just get on stage and perform with them.”

“Neil! That's a great idea!”

“No.”

“Why not?” Reign pressed.

“I don't have time to. Performing on stage isn't exactly my thing anymore.”

“Lies. You had such talent why you were younger, you don't just lose it.” Min spoke as she and no kwon walked in.

“Weren't you a trainee too?” Jo kwon asked taking a seat.

“She was the trainee. When she auditioned for YG, she was the only one to get in.” Neil added.

“Shut it. You're not helping.”Aubrey glared at Neil.

“You were a YG trainee!? You have to perform with us! Plus I'd love to have my best friends on stage performing with me.” Reign spoke, hoping that the friends card would work.

It didn't.

“Look I'm cool helping y'all with music, but i'm not going on stage. End of discussion.” Aubrey spoke,getting up from her chair and leaving the room.

“Why do y'all keep pressing her to do things she doesn't want to?”

“It's not going to hurt her to be on stage.” Reign said rolling her eyes.

“Just like it won't hurt you to go see your dad?” Emily asked with a raised eyebrow, arms crossed.

“Why don't we just start the meeting?” Hayeon spoke, interfering in the conversation.

“Why don't you mind your business?” Emily spat, before being pulled back by Neil.

“I love all this angst, but save it for stage.”

“But Kwonnie!” Reign pouted.

“I'll talk to her, but you can't make her do this.” Min spoke.

“Why don't we just start the meeting?” Hayeon asked hastily.

“What, got date tonight?” Reign asked, rubbing elbows with Hayeon.

“Something like that…..”

“Well then let's get started.” Jo kwon spoke, opening walking to the board.

 

\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\○\

 

“Hyung!! You can't let her do this.”

“Yelling won't help Tae.” Hoseok spoke trying to calm Taemin down.

“But this isn't fair.”

“We don't agree with it either, but there isn't much we can do. She's already agreed to the marriage.” Wonshik sighed.

“Well there's gotta be something we can do,right?” Hoseok asked hopefully.

“Their mother and Kris’s mother are already in China finalizing things. We would be defying their wish if we tried to stop the wedding.” Hyuk spoke quietly.

“When's the wedding?” Taemin spoke, blank faced, fist clenched.

“July. So in 5 months..” Jaehwan answered.

“5 months is plenty of time to stop this wedding.”

“But we have nothing to stop it with.” Hongbin spoke.

“What about Kris!? He used to be in S.M, maybe I can talk to him?”

“You know that might me a good idea. Maybe if he hears this from someone else, he'll actually listen and stop the wedding.” Hakyeon thought aloud.

“That's a good idea. I mean has anyone actually tried to talk him out the marriage before?” Hoseok asked.

“I'll talk to him.”

Everyone turned and looked at Taekwoon.

“Hyung. I don't think you'd be the best to talk to him. Maybe a fresh perspective…..” Taemin suggested.

“A fresh perspective?” Taekwoon growled.

“Hyung. Calm down. He didn't mean it that way. He just meant that maybe someone not to close to the situation could make him change his mind.” Hyuk spoke, speaking up for his fellow maknae.

“That does make sense. He know that you don't necessarily want them marrying, so maybe if Taemin, who was in the same company, or Hoseok who he doesn't know, but is very close to her, can make a bigger impact on him than you can.” Jaehwan spoke.

“Excuse me for caring for my sister. I can't do much for her, but if I can stop her from being married to him then I will. What is a marriage based off of fake love?”

“Love….. Maybe love is how we stop this wedding!” Hakyeon spoke loudly.

“I'm not following….” Hongbin said, giving Hakyeon a confused look.

“They are only getting married because of their love towards their parents, not because they love each other. So what if we get Kihyun to talk to Kris, or someone that  an attraction towards Kris to talk to Aubrey. Maybe then they'll realize how wrong this is and call off the wedding.”

“Wow. You do have a brain up there.” Wonshik clapped.

“Yah!” Hakyeon yelled, hitting Wonshik.

“That's a good idea, but do you really think that'll work?” Hyuk asked.

“Well, Kris hasn't exactly been close to girls so it'll be hard to find someone who could help us.” Taemin answered, still sulking.

“Then we talk to Kihyun. We all know that Kihyun is in love with Bre. He may just need a push in the right direction.” Jaehwan spoke, crossing his arms.

“They are cute together. They've known each other for so long, she must feel something for him as well.” Hongbin smiled at the thought.

“That would be a good plan if Kihyun hasn't already confessed.”

“He confessed!!!” They all yell at Hoseok, with the exception of Taemin, who was already informed by Aubrey of the incident.

“He did. She rejected him. Kihyun knows nothing about the wedding, so maybe if he knew he would press the matter more. She like him, I know she does. She only said no to him because of the wedding.”

“Then Kihyun will be our wild card. If after talking to Kris, and there is no progress, we'll tell Kihyun about the wedding.” Hongbin declared.

“But Aubrey wanted to be the one to tell him that she was getting married.”

“What's more important,Hoseok? Her being mad at us or her being happy in life?”

Hoseok stared at Taekwoon.

“Her happiness….it's always her happiness.”

“Then it's settled. We talk to Kris when he gets back and it that doesn't work, we get Kihyun involved.” Jaehwan reviewed.

“So when does he come back?” Hoseok asked.

“Saturday.”

 

 

 

 

My apologies for a boring chapter. I wanted to have one more chapter before the drama starts going down, but I couldn't think of anything to write lol. None the less, I hope y'all enjoyed it. ^_^