Twenty four

Lotto

9ZE7guhGpCP3XB2gvJaoP4J2nysiNU-QW3c72UuKB591437qvHgeggwQtbfGsssJ8RyvrSz8wazFPIkSDQ0EIRG3kroCSeRw5TMVr4KkE0NysbP30oUOw7Qupp-lO4aTyXNfPNCe

 

“Are you sure you don't want to rest a little more?”

“Yeah. It's the last seen after all.” Reign told Ha-Rin, her make up artist.

“Okay, but after this we are chilling.”

“I'd rather just go home and sleep.”

“To bad. You lead said we're going out.”

“My lead? You met him already!?”

“Yeah. Didn't you?”

“No. They want the reaction shot to look genuine.” Reign spoke, standing up to look in the full length mirror.

Her appearance hasn't changed drastically. Her makeup was natural and her appearance that of an innocent girl.

“Trust me, you will be. He's a real cutie, too bad he's taken.”

“We'll find you someone Rin.”

“i hope he's as sweet Minseok. I want someone to keep checking on me while I'm working.”

“We aren't dating.” Reign spoke as she and Ha-rin walked to the director.

“You aren't!? GIIIIIIIIRRRRRL! YOU BETTER!  Minseok is handsome and a gentleman. If you don't ask soon, you may not get the chance. He's an idol and i'm sure girls are lined up waiting for their chance to charm him.”

“He doesn't need someone like me in his life. I have too much baggage to ever love someone the way they deserve and way too many trust issues.”

“Don't you think you should let him be the judge of that?”

Reign stopped in her tracks and looked at Ha-rin. Was she right? Should she tell Minseok she likes him? Did she like him? She thought she liked Sehun since they had gotten close pretty fast and she found herself jealous when Sehun was Irene, but she came to realise she was just being protective of him.

She and Minseok had been hanging out more often and texting everyday. She hadn't realised but he was someone she come to feel comfortable with. She trusted him, but would he be the one she could trust with her heart?

“Alright Reign. “ The director spoke when Reign and Ha-rin stopped beside him. “This really the last seen. Depending on the reaction shot,we'll only have close ups to do.”

“Alright. Let's do this.” Reign said, being led to her spot.

Reign was told that she would start making herself presentable before walking into the cafe when they called action.

She did exactly as she was told and opened the door.

The camera’s were placed so that they would catch Reign’s genuine reaction to her co-star, as well as her co-star’s facial expressions.

“CUT! That was great guys! We'll set up for close ups and then we're done.” the director yelled before the crew started moving around.

“You didn't tell me that you were going to be my co-star?”

“We wanted it to be a surprise.”

“And here i thought you came to support me. No wonder you just so happened to be available at the company and decided to ‘tag’ along.” Reign laughed.

“I can't wait to see your reaction when you see your face in the mv.”

“It'll probably be the best part. I mean who wouldn't look shocked when THE Sehun is sitting in a cafe waiting for you.”

“Everyone to their places!” the director yelled.

“Let's get this over with so we can eat. I'm starving.” Sehun spoke, pulling Reign back to set.

-kd9viC3vtCQkp_d7uFK_D3FEpfj2Iqwb9l02jO_rMqDUhogjmhomjml3cBZXg5wzdRYvIWL-sF8YBNFGRrSf_hJVWslyJ6ENsUgjRL-VIbkz9roC4scXmqWx43enAares1sGF2N

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“What made you change your mind?”

“This is what daddy would have wanted.”

“What about what you want?”

“I want to make daddy happy. If me marrying Yifan is going to help daddy rest peacefully then so be it.” Aubrey spoke, pulling the tea kettle off of the eye. “Besides you weren't really concerned about what i wanted when you sat there and let mom tell me I was marrying him.”

“I knew already…..i tried to talk her out of it but she's so stubborn like you.” Taekwoon spoke, flicking Aubrey's forehead.

“Yah! I'm not stubborn.”

“Says the girl that continued to be a trainee even though mom and dad didn't approve.”

“You knew!?” Aubrey asked, spinning on her heels to face her brother.

“Of course i did. I had eyes on you, you're my little sister, it's my job to protect you. Clearly i haven't done the best job.”  Taekwoon spoke, his gaze lingering on her arm.

“If you're speaking on my fall, that has nothing to do with you. I was just careless about standing close to the edge. And this wedding is definitely not your fault. I don't ever want you to think that.”

“But if i wasn't an idol, you could do exactly what you want too. You've always want to go to italy before playing on the olympic team, afterwards starting your own business. Even then your real dream was to perform. You never wanted to get married, and now you are, because of me.”

“You're getting married?”

Aubrey and Taekwoon turned and looked at the kitchen doorway.

“Hoseok….” Aubrey said weakly.

“Is that why you rejected Ki!?”

“Hoseok please calm down.”

“Calm down. You getting married and broke Ki’s heart. I think i'm definitely the calmest person on earth.” Hoseok exaggerated.

“I think you both should talk. I talk to you soon.” Taekwoon said before kissing Aubrey on her forehead. “Keep your head up.” he said.

Giving Hoseok a glance, Taekwoon left.

“Have a seat. I made water for tea, do you want some?” Aubrey asked, trying to clear the silence as she felt Hoseok’s questioning eyes boring into her back.

“I want an explanation.”

Aubrey sighed, setting a cup in front of Hoseok.

“What's to explain? It's exactly as you've heard.”

“Nothing is always what it seems. I want an explanation, Aubrey. I come to check on you and i hear you're getting married? When did you even date? Who are you getting married to? How long have you know each other? And how long have you been hiding the fact that you're getting married?”

Aubrey stared at her tea.

“I don't have a schedule so we can do this all day.”

“Hoseok, i really dont wanna talk about it.”

“Fine,then let's talk about why you've been avoiding the group.”

“I'm not avoiding you guys, i just don't want to come in the way of your schedules.”

“You're always welcome to the dorm, schedule or not. Resting or not, we just want to feel like nothings changed.”

“But something did change. My best friend told me he loves me, more than as a best friend.”

“So you're just going to let that stop you from being around us? We don't care what's going on between you and Kihyun. You're our friend too and we want you to be around us. You shouldn't let this come between you two either. Why ruin years of friendship because you both don't  feel the same way?”

“I do feel the same way, that's why I can't be around him.”

Hoseok eyes softened when he saw Aubrey wiping away tears.

“Aubrey, why did you tell him you never thought of him that way if you have feelings for him?” Hoseok spoke pulling her into a hug.

“I figured that would be better than telling him i did. It’s not like we could be together now, i’m getting married.”

“Why are you even getting married? If you and Kihyun like each other, you should be together.”

“It’s a long story,but it’s too late to back out now.”

“Aubrey it’s never too late. We can find you a way out. Is it the guy? I’m sure we could probably talk him out of this, maybe even find a way for him to benefit from not marrying you.”

“Thanks for making marrying me sound like hell.”

“Your welcome. So who is this guy? We can go talk to him right now.”

“.......... Yifan……” Aubrey spoke quietly.

“Yifan?..... Yifan…..Wait! You mean like EXO’s ex member Yifan?”

“Yes, the exact same Yifan. I met him in China a while back and our parents are old friends.”

“But how can you marry someone who’s already in a relationship? Aubrey once this gets out that you're marrying him, it can ruin you. Everyone will see you as the person who came in between a couple.”

“That’s why no one will know. Other than family, his and mine, Vixx,and you knows. They won't say anything and neither will you.”

“But Aubrey!”

“No but’s, Hoseok if you tell anyone i’ll destroy your career along with my reputation. I don't go down alone. You wanted to be my friend, well congrats you are.” Aubrey spoke coldly before turning to dump her cold tea down the sink.


 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤


 

4cmROavS2chjMkWXAcjx-X41zS7HyUBANZ55H2UuOSbOTqo3YRPz42cUf_VJsVOj2IRNrT7Z5-BUsQkD1uJ0QfxdrkM0Xwn7MLZLaADwBJgbtjYuRd8dshodl0F92Y-9CFuMousf

 

“I just wanna thank you all for your efforts to make this video the best it can be. I think by far this was the easiest filming i've ever had.” Boa spoke, raising her glass.

“Thank you for giving me the chance. I didn't think i could do it, but because you believed in me i gave it my all. You all made me feel like an idol, and that for once something was about me. Giving me the feeling of importance, i can't thank you all enough!”

“To the beginning of Reign’s acting career and to a bomb comeback!” Ha-rin cheered as they all clicked glasses.

“Sadly, i'll probably have to put acting on hold for a while.” Reign spoke, making another lettuce wrap.

“Why!? You love acting.” Ha-rin yelled, a little too much alcohol in her system.

“That's enough for you.” Boa spoke, taking Ha-rin’s glass and replacing it with a bottle of water.

“I ate more than enough to keep me sober!”

“Says the one yelling in the restaurant.” Sehun spoke rolling his eyes, making Reign and Boa laugh.

“Were the only ones in said restaurant. I'm telling your girlfriend you were mean to me.” Ha-rin spoke before Reign stuffed the lettuce wrap in .

“Anyway, why aren't you acting anymore?” Sehun asked, placing more meat on the grill.

“Yours truly has finally been signed to a company.” Reign said smiling.

“No way! Congrats!” Ha-rin cheered, hugging Reign.

“What company finally decided to put up with you?” Sehun asked, earning a light, playful punch from Reign.

“BigHit actually!” Reign announced earning a gasp from her 3 peers.

“Woah! BigHit!? Aren't they super picky about who they accept?” Ha-rin asked, getting a nod from Reign.

“Congrats! I heard they're in the works of the female Bangtan! BigHit definitely seems like the perfect fit for you.” Boa advised.

“Wow! The next Bangtan. Reign, you could be like the next Taehyung!”

“Taehyung? I'd like to think of myself as the next Namjoon.” Reign spoke highly.

“Yeah destructive Namjoon.” Sehun laughed.

“I am not destructive!”

“Really? You broke Chanyeol’s guitar the other day.”

“How was i supposed to know it was there? Who leaves it by the door anyway?”

“He was putting his jacket on.”

“Still not proving proving im destructive.”

“Anyway, this is huge Reign! When do you start training?” Ha-rin questioned.

“This summer actually. They accepted 3 of the 20 that auditioned. They still have their global auditions to do.”

“That gives you plenty of time to finish out the year and deal with you benefit concert.” Ha-rin spoke thoughtfully.

“Benefit concert?” Boa asked.

“Yeah. It's for my school. They cut the program and this is its last year. I'm hoping by this concert, the school will realize how much of an asset the program is to the school.”

“I like that. Growing up, everyone told me i was a music prodigy, but they didn’t have the means to help me grow and i had to focus on practical things that never peaked my interest. If you need anything at all just let me know, i'm more than willing to help out.”

“Are you serious!? Thank you soooo much. It really means a lot.” Reign bowed in her seat.

The four continued to eat in the restaurant for about another hour before they decided to leave.

“Are you sure you two are going to be okay?” Boa asked as Ha-rin got into her car.

“Yeah. My manager isn't to far away.”

“We'll be fine.” Reign reassured her.

“Alright, but you both text me when you get home.”

“Yes momma bear!” Reign and Sehun saluted.

Boa laughed, hugging them both one more time, before getting in her car and heading off with Ha-rin.

“You okay?” Reign asked sehun as she sat down on the nearby bench.

“Shouldn't i be asking you that?”

Reign’s face fell, knowing what conversation Sehun was treading into.

“Sehun…”

“Are you even going to see your father?”

“Why should i?”

“Reign, he's your dad. Who had a heart attack. You really won't see him?”

“No…. Not now…..”

“But you'll see him eventually?”

“I don't know Sehun.”

“I know it's not my place but i see you as a sister. I don't know what's going on between you and your dad, but i do know you owe it to yourself  to hear him out and also tell him how you feel. You can't grow in life if you don't deal with your past.”

“You've been talking with Minseok haven’t you?” Reign looked up to Sehun to see him shrug.

“We care about you and just have your best interest in mind.”

“I'll talk to him….. but when i'm ready to.”

“We'll go with you….if you want….”

“I'd like that.” Reign said giving a small smile.

Not to long afterwards, Sehun’s manager came. The entered the backseat of the car and the manager headed off to EXO’S dorm.

Shortly into the ride Reign had fell asleep on Sehun shoulder.

Sehun looked down at Reign and smiled. She was making progress, and that's all he and Minseok wanted for her.

Totally updated from my phone so hopefully it doesnt look to weird or was hard to read. 

A big big hig and thanks goes to  7kpoplover7  for not only subscribing, but also upvoting! Never thought this story would get a upvote. So thank you thank you thank you!!! 😙😙

Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter and ill see ya'll next update 😄😄