Fourty Three (The Ending)

Lotto




 

p0pQIX2jIUtTBMRzccWBpRRcFff3JLML3cyg_1f_z6OOQMqRoiikeKjcuxmeOTkQsNLsrOd1QvBJBhfIfVWWpuLO-r9R2Km4VDSyvcVhGZoEVIlp4J9ZzWFOTZ-meYMCJ8YDuzdl

 

“Hey! Have any of you seen Aubrey?” Emily asked the Exo members that were seated at the table.

“Didn't she come with Taemin?” Baekhyun asked.

“He's not here yet either! I'm going crazy trying to track them down.” Emily yelled lowly before Yixing pulled her down to the empty chair beside him.

“Let Yifan find her instead of stressing yourself out.” Yixing spoke, kissing Emily’s temple.

“He's right. Let him find Aubrey. It shouldn't be hard. Taemin stayed over last night to help her get ready today.” Minho spoke as he and Kibum made their way over to the table.

“I thought you and Hakyeon would be her  number one choice to help her get ready.” Joonmyeon said thoughtfully.

“Of course Hakyeon is helping her. Don't worry she'll be here soon, she just overslept.” Reign laughed.

“You talked to her?” Sehun asked, his hand linked with Irene's.

“Talked to her?” Reign laughed. “How do you think I ended up with Jooheon?”

“I thought he was your date?” So jung spoke as she, Aaron,Neil, Bi na, and Joomi walked towards them.

“Aubrey really went star studded for this dinner….” Jooheon finally spoke, attempting to change the topic.

“I didn’t realize she and Yifan knew so many people.” Aaron spoke. “I definitely didn’t expect to see anyone from SM beside Exo.”

“Who else is here? You know beside Irene.” Reign asked, trying to ignore the arm snaking itself around her waist.

“I saw Yoona and Sunny from SNSD here.” Bi an spoke.

“And I saw F(x) here too.” Neil revealed after Bi an finished speaking.

“Why are they here? They aren’t welcomed here after what Taeyeon and Hayeon did to Aubrey.” Emily fumed.

“I’m pretty sure they’re here for Yifan. He was apart of SM for a long time.” Jongin shrugged.

“Hey Reign. You’re brothers looking for you.” Kayden spoke, walking up to the group.”

“Damn Kayden. You look good.” Emily cooed.

“Yeah she does.” Chanyeol agreed, causing Kayden to blush.

“He’s out front with Minseok….”

Reign sighed. “I’ll go see what he wants… don’t let Emily start any drama. It’s an important day for Yifan and Aubrey.”

“Important day my . Where the hell is Kihyun? He should have been here by now.” Emily grabbing her phone out of her bag.

“I saw him talking to Aubrey’s mom when we walked in.” Jooheon announced.

“Hmmm…. I don’t think talking to her mom would be a good way to stop the wedding, but I guess that’s a good start….” Emily said aloud, getting disappointed looks from those around her.

“We know you don’t support the wedding, but you can’t say something like that aloud.” Kyungsoo spoke, eying Emily for her reaction.

“I haven’t said anything wrong. Obviously you all don’t know that Yifan isn’t going to marry Aubrey and is trying to help Kihyun get with her like they should have been in the first place.” Emily said matter of factly, ignoring the mouths that had dropped from her statement and got up to find some punch.






 

“I heard you were looking for me?” Reign spoke as she walked down the hall to the two nicely dressed men.

“Indeed I was.” Minki smiled, hugging his sister.

“You look beautiful….” Minseok spoke, reaching out for a hug after Minki let her go.

 

(You guys are more than welcome to choose which one Reign is wearing. I had a hard time choosing between the two.)

 

5UflwBKOsph-Z4GWbSKgkmmxwLv60696NciM9sj47MmQ0Iaxsn3aF4rVK-rgM_2rWM7KssjylSW-LmebxG5kza2TNnnArfP4EDSymgRTc-ar88BCbexpuN4tVRaQLysKfyJg2B6m

 

eaTWJxXfK-9Q9x3WdZd6U6XU3U9AQRtmpm7yUNZJOVCkK2fSDHMA1KEfhxo75yqA6tYE2SQ63GXxoKP3_iRcr_PJm02G5Mgt7s9muduyumgOVrUG_YfvehSN4vCCMvqYXgRt2O3z

 

“Thanks. You both clean up nicely.” Reign smiled.

“I know now isn’t the best time, but with you both here I wanted to talk about to you both about your relationship.”

Reign looked at Minseok who seemed just as shocked as she did.

“I think it’s about time you both settle things for good. As my sister I don’t want you hurt and Minseok…” Minki spoke, turning to Minseok. “You’re a good guy. And I want you in my sisters life regardless of what you both decide.”

Minki patted Minseok’s back, before starting to walk away.  “Don’t come inside until you’ve both agreed on the status of your relationship ship…”

The busling hall was now quiet as Reign and Minseok were the only ones standing outside.

“Soooo…..” Reign laughed.

“Soooo…..” Minseok laughed, mimicking Reign.




 

“Come on!” Taemin yelled, feeling anxious with how late they were.

“I’m almost finished!” Aubrey yelled back. “Did you grab the dress?”

“Of course I did.” Jaehwan interjected only to be pushed by Taemin.

“I want to be the first one to see her when she walks out.” Taemin pouted.

“Aish!! This kid acts like it’s his wedding.” Jaehwan laughed, pinching Taemin’s cheek.

“I wish. Anyone would be lucky to have Aubrey. It’s my job as best friend to make sure she’s presentable to all others.”

“It’s that what you’re calling it?” Hoseok laughed as he rounded the corner to the hallway. “Sweets?”

“Yeah?” Aubrey replied to Hoseok, ignoring Jaehwan teasing an embarrassed Taemin.

“Jooheon texted saying Kihyun is talking with your mother….”

“He’s what!?” Aubrey, Taemin, and Jaehwan yelled at the same time.

“Why is he taking to my mother!?”

“Maybe to stop the wedding? Maybe to ask if she had seen you around?” Hakyeon spoke soft enough for Aubrey to hear as he helped her into her dress.

“He can’t stop the wedding! I can’t let him ruin this for Yifan.”

“Why don’t you just tell him?” Hakyeon sighed.

“Because it still won’t change my feelings for him….” Aubrey spoke as she unlocked the door and walked out, Hakyeon right behind her.

(Again, you guys can pick which one Aubrey is actually wearing.)

 

dWpOpJZHm34jFNGLe80Iyzs-k6uHn-Y4Q4oI2nk7_zmFivgRC7sYyjwdcl8ZaSmpoGpCudLFccd3-oJY9pBeW-b2OZGgSfYyi5CZSFTPckZBEoYBWDTa3fkVCWwrpvTkx4xVO1hA

MQJvMWHmj4yYXv4OfHQPOk24awLe4C4jUoOKT2bpTzi4rGauoON84BeldAhgD_m2X_JOtWajDGFGuPFCED2s6RFOe2NS7YDVNDpyV1VSVBJ7XFXOzUJypV-zrGEpU5892oKvqTn1

 

“Wow… you look….”

“Do I really look that bad, Minnie?”

“You look like a badass boss that’s going to set this party a blaze.”

“That I intend to do.” Aubrey spoke, laughing at Hoseok’s complement.

“Alright! Let’s get this unforgettable night started.” Hakyeon cheered and he moved down the hall.

“You look really good…” Taemin smiled at Aubrey.

“Thanks Minnie. That means a lot coming from you.” Aubrey smiled back.

“Aubrey….. I love you….” Taemin spoke, staring into Aubrey’s dark brown eyes. “I’m not telling you because I want to be with you. I think because  tonight is the night everything is revealed that I shouldn’t carry these words with me any longer…. you’ll always be my best friend so please don’t act awkward with me. I don’t want us to end up like you and Kihyun have….”

“Why are you two still standing here?! Hakyeon is going to flip if he doesn’t see you outside in the next five minutes.” Hoseok frowned.

“We were just on our way.” Aubrey smiled, linking her hand with Taemin’s as the trio walked out of the bedroom hallway.


 

kd_kCos8yJkCPEP9ERN5g8ULkiW4iFoSPztj2TzG2E4fv_WDZfwELyuLkog-Q9FOog41UjwolfCbqz5iKSWZvlECDA49hmZxj_dI40JN0xqNtEoLT1PtwJGtC_l7I1EFvWS8mM2l

Emily

J1d7h-_wQ4WOiiIWbSisDo6ZH22BxlZKVsErqQwZgW5-6-Z_wlrM-lN3GymLtjjhLoDVoQvhUrwFjSy2hPTzZR1KmgHaI6r0MyyFFnsmfCx4mPxpBQjH-lEhCes3pdgY7da2XN8W

Kayden

 

“You both look like twins.” Chanyeol laughed.

“She picked them. Obviously I wouldn’t have worn a dress if I wasn’t forced to.” Emily said as she rolled her eyes.

“I like you look amazing.” Yixing said kissing Emily’s cheek.

“You’re really affectionate tonight.” Kayden smiled. “I take it you’re both going to try the long distance dating…”

“Yeah… It’ll be hard but I’m sure it won’t be too bad. I understand that he’s busy with work and I’ll be busy with practice and school but it’ll be worth the relationship all the more when we can finally come back together.” Emily smiled.

“I’m glad. I thought you’d both break up because of me.” Hongbin spoke softly as he walked over to the table.

“Clearly they have an unbreakable bond.” Kayden spoke, automatically going into defense mode.

“It’s fine Kayden. We’re good now.”

Kayden looked at Emily with a raised brow. She looked up at Yixing who just nodded.

“Why don’t you have a seat? It seems no real activities will begin until Aubrey makes her arrival.”  Chanyeol offered.

“You’d think she’d be on time for her own event.” Kayden laughed.

“She was late to most of her morning classes because she overslept.” Emily laughed.

“It’s hard to believe the one who overslept so much was the one to graduate first.” Hongbin laughed.

“I’m sure that was all Taekwoon oppa and Dasom unnie’s doing. They were always checking up on her.” Emily said thoughtfully. “Where are they anyway?”

“They’re making their rounds to greet the guest in Aubrey’s place. I’m not sure where Yifan is anymore. He was helping Wonshik hyung get set up for his song but that’s the last I saw of him.” Hongbin answered, pouring himself a cup of water from the pitcher at the center of the table.

“Well I hope everything starts soon. I don’t want to miss the showdown between Aubrey and Kihyun. I’ve waited years for this moment.”

“Way to sound demented Em.” Kayden spoke as everyone at the table laughed.




 

“I’m sorry to tell you Kihyun, but it is already to late. She’s marrying Yifan next week.”

“Mrs. Jung!”

“I’m sorry Kihyun. My hands are tied. I wish that you had come to me before today…. My husband and I…. We always thought of you as our child...I hope that you both will be able to fix your relationship. If you'll excuse me….” Mrs Jung said, patting Kihyun on the back as she walked off into the dance hall.

“Well??” Yifan asked as he exited the dance hall upon seeing Mrs. Jung enter.

“Nothing. The only way is for me to talk to Aubrey and convince her that this wedding is wrong.” Kihyun sighed.

“Don't worry. I already set aside a room down the hall for you two to talk in private, she just has to get here.”

“I don't think I'll have to wait too long…” Kihyun whispered as he watched Aubrey walk in with the guys.

Yifan turned his head toward the door and saw where Kihyun was looking. “Go and tell Emily… If Aubrey see's you first thing there's not telling what she'll do. We don't need her leaving again.”

Kihyun nodded giving Aubrey another look before her turned his back to her.

“Yifan!” Kihyun heard Aubrey call. Kihyun stood with the door to the dance hall open as he looked through the little glass window to see Aubrey smile and kiss Yifan's cheek.

Kihyun sighed. “Soon Kihyun...Soon…”



 

“Thank you guys so much for coming!” Aubrey said smiling after her eyes landed on the table filled with her friends and family.

“It's about time you got here. You look gorgeous.” Baekhyun complemented as he got up from his seat to give Aubrey a hug.

“You all look amazing as well. I'm even more surprised to see Emily in a dress.”

“I'm full of surprises.” Emily laughed.

“Well it's definitely the day for surprises. The night is sure to be full of them.” Aubrey smiled but before anyone could ask, Aubrey had already been whisked of by Taemin.

“Dang. Tae seems to be really protective of her tonight.” Kayden spoke.

“Maybe it's because he saw Kihyun here. I'm guessing Aubrey doesn't know that he's here.”

“She should. I texted Hoseok that he was here.” Jooheon spoke as Reign took her seat beside him.

“Why would you do that?” Reign yelled,hitting him upside the head.

“Owe babe. I didn't think it was a huge secret he was her best friend and basically apart of the family. Didn't know it was a surprise.” Jooheon shrugged.

Reign faced plamed. “I'm surely not dating you for your brain.”

“That's because I don't need my brain to make you feel good.”

“Eww!” Emily and Sehun yelled at the same time, earning looks from other guest.

“So you two… you're really dating?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Hopefully I don't regret choosing him.”  Reign rolled her eyes but nonetheless linked her hand with Jooheon’s.

“I'm going to be single forever. Aubrey has Yifan or Kihyun. Emily has Yixing and you've got Jooheon. I'm doomed to a life in a apartment filled with eighteen cats.” Kayden whined.

“I'm sure Chanyeol can help you out.” Baekhyun laughed high fiving Jongin.



 

“Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time out to celebrate myself and Yifan.” Aubrey spoke into the mic, her voice filling the room. “It’s crazy to think that a connection….a bond could form so quickly between us. In such a short time we gone through our fair share of ups and definitely downs.” Aubrey laughed along with the guest. “So I give you one last gift from you as your fiancé.” Aubrey said as she walked over to the stool on the left side of the stage before nodding at Wonshik to being the music.”

“What is she doing?” Chanyeol asked.

“She’s going to sing…” Taekwoon spoke, standing behind Reign with Dasom on her side.

“But she hates public performances.” Emily said staring at Kihyun who was standing beside Yifan closer to the stage.


 

Put that on my life, everything I love
Never crossed no line
It was all because I dedicate my life
To lovin' you right
Love comes before pride, I loved you before I-I-I-I
'Fore I even knew why


 

“Did you know she was going to sing?” Kihyun asked, looking at Yifan.

“I’m just as surprised as you are. This wasn’t in the plan for the night.”

 

How did we get away from love?
How did love get away from us?
Not my time, I should wait for love
Waste of time, what a waste of love


 

“I forgot how well she sings ballads…” Dasom spoke softly.

“She was blessed with the voice of an angel…” Baekhyun spoke, eyes never leaving Aubrey’s figure.

“Don’t tell me you still like her too?” Reign asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No. I’ve given up on being anything more than her friend, but that’s what her dad said often. He told her to keep this voice hidden from the world because this version of herself was her being innocent...vulnerable.”


 

You're confused so you
Do not know the truth
Listen to your heart, wish you knew your heart
Wish you knew what it sound like
Wish you knew what it felt like
Wish you knew I was down for life
Wish you really was 'bout that life
Wish you knew I was the one
Wish you knew what you wanted
You should do what you wanna
You can do what you want 'cause
I'm gon' set you free, yeah
Visions of you leaving me, yeah
Next thing I know you're leaving me
No tellin' where you were leading me, leading me
You're leaving me


 

“She’s crying for you Yifan….” Kihyun spoke as he watched Aubrey stare at Yifan who was staring at her just as intently.

“Can’t you see? She not crying for me...she’s finally crying for you.” Yifan spoke sternly.

 

The song finally finished and the guest stood, clapping.

Aubrey quickly wiped her tears away before speaking into the mic.

“It’s no secret how much I love Yifan. And I don’t think that I want to wait any longer to take the next step. What better place to strengthen our bond than here…. with our family and friends… What do you say, Yifan? Should we marry now?”

“WHAT?!” The table yelled as other guest began whispering.

“Has she lost her mind!? She can’t do that. She hasn’t even talked to Kihyun yet.” Emily panicked.

“I can assure you. She hasn’t lost her mind.” Reign spoke, standing up. “We should go help her get ready.” Reign told Dasom who nodded.

“You knew?” Sehun asked, shocked.

“I do know how to keep the better secrets.” Reign winked before she and Dasom moved to leave out the back door.

“What are we going to do?!” Kayden cried.

“We have to go stop her!”  Emily spoke as she got up from her seat seeing that Aubrey and Yifan had already left the hall.

“Oh no you don’t!” Yixing spoke, grabbing hold of Emily’s waist. “You’re going to stay here and let Kihyun and Yifan and Aubrey be the adults that they are and handle it themselves.”

“You too.” Chanyeol agreed grabbing onto Kayden.

“Are you just going to let her go?” Kibum asked Taekwoon.

Taekwoon sighed, but headed outside the hall.

“Do you think he’s going to stop her?” Minho asked no one specific.

“It’s Aubrey when has he ever been able to stop her.”


 

“Just let me talk to her.”

“I’m sure she doesn’t want to see you.” Taemin replied, blocking Kihyun from entering Aubrey’s dressing room.

“Let her decide. Let me hear if from then I’ll back away.”

“Move aside.” Taekwoon spoke as he walked up behind Kihyun.

“Hyung!”

“Move aside Taemin.”

Taemin moved aside, letting Taekwoon open up the door and walk inside.

“Oppa!” Aubrey smiled as Taekwoon walked inside, Kihyun and Taemin right behind him.

“You look beautiful.”

“Thank oppa! But what are you doing here?” Aubrey asked as she sat back down at the vanity to reapply her eyeliner.

“The two of you need to talk. You know that I’ll support whatever decision you make I’ll support you, but to marry Yifan right now, you have to talk to Kihyun and settle everything. You can’t take these unresolved feelings and problems into a new marriage.”

“You’re so wise. It’s a shame you won’t bring the family prosperity by getting married first. Minnie can you make sure the hall is cleared and that Hoseok keeps guard. Reign can you get the dress ready in the other room.”

Reign and Taemin gave Aubrey a look before they ushered everyone in different directions.

“Aubrey…” Kihyun started once the room was cleared.

“I should have known you’d come and talk to me once they told me you talked to my mom.”

“I can’t let you marry him. Your dad… this isn’t what he wanted….this isn’t the happiness that’ll you wanted. Where’s the girl who loved being a female boss.”

“Let’s not act like you’re talking to me because you care about me well being.”

“I do care! I’ve always cared!”

“No you haven’t!”Aubrey yelled. “If you cared you would have never left me alone.”

“I didn’t leave you alone.”

“Yes. Yes you did! How many times have you let me walk away from you? I was waiting for you to stop me. To say we’re going to figure a way out. That we would get through this together. It’s always been me and you and you let me down in the worst way possible.”

“And I’m sorry for that.” Kihyun spoke moving closer to Aubrey.

“Are you really?” Aubrey laughed. “You’ve got a funny way of showing it.”

“I can understand why it looks like I didn’t.”

“Because you didn’t. Dating another female, not even dating but using another female to evoke some kind of feeling in me makes you a horrible person. But I’m your horrible person.”

“What if I don’t want you? Because I don’t. I don’t want you anymore.”

“You don’t know what you want.”

“But I do.” Aubrey spoke, whipping her head around to face Kihyun. “For once in my life I know exactly what I want. I going to give Yifan the family he deserves. I’m going to find my happiness. Maybe one day we can sit down and have a drink and talk about our memories, make more but right now, Aubrey is cool. Better yet, Areum is cool. Areum is going to live the life that Aubrey couldn’t live.” Aubrey spoke leaving Kihyun in the dressing room as she slide off to the room on the side.

 

Image result for kris wu in tux

nxMG5YokLCyjqFytBoc0-5dAJQS6HeSrrlQZTri9ijf2Q8YmYT3ZFZ4YAQoJjZzXJ_65zwTkXdkHqBroJXczmQOyiNtzCqpRQvY0ZhnArU4HGCOD5HDxuVNCyLcFxX6G1LnCwRDS

 

“Do you think it worked? Do you think she’ll call this off?” Yifan asked as Taekwoon as they stood at the front of the room by the makeshift altar.

“I guess we’re about to find out….” Taekwoon whispered as the music started up and Jaehwan and Wonshik began their performance.

(Y’all I’m getting lazy now so please imagine Jaehwan and Wonshik performing ROSE as the song playing instead of a wedding march.)

The double doors open and Aubrey walks in. (Whatever dress you don’t choose before will be the dress she’s wearing now.)

The guest rise and watch as she walks toward Yifan, grabbing the mic when she finally reaches the end.

“I’m sorry to keep you all waiting, but as I was getting ready I thought to myself. I’m really going to get married before my brother. And that really doesn’t sit well with me. I want to support my brother in all aspects of his life, and he’s been blessed with an incredible woman to stay by his side.” Aubrey spoke as Dasom began walking down the aisle.

K2AomQvnhZXyqfUdkS7dxzl5RFHrmbz6Ob-ZQSUfF-7-4A6H_5dhDQEDX4BYyXMmcaYd_49Ap9Y2uLU_kdN-8r-j-C4hfIJXXHCnf6DZphnlD3JpP5ezCMr9NDb6AF615OcpPRaA

 

Taekwoon looked at Dasom with wide eyes. He had no idea that she would be coming down the aisle. Dasom smiled at Taekwoon as she came to a hault in front of him.

“What are you doing?” Taekwoon asked as he took Dasom’s hands in his.

“Why are we waiting to get married? She’s made it clear she doesn’t want to marry before you.”

“Should we really?” Taekwoon asked before Dasom could nod her head.

The cries of happiness could be heard from both their parents that Taekwoon didn’t know had arrived. (He didn’t know hers were going to be there.)

“I’m really happy that my brother will marry first, but I have one more person that I would like to join us.” Aubrey spoke again as two figures entered the hall, earning gasp from everyone in the room.

yDD4XR0Gf_4T-jiaxvTTpNt-pYKHsbRO9WYyMDg7BV7jsOQ8IxpscWepApoFnBYFwtFmwTvTcrJzSxJlwN51NufCV_kGrxuke2G-SLOerA2coFICA2E37iHb__rIawLNuyHt_1_7

daZ9yAtL4BgTmYy0meQmsJcUWsTi9DW8Es5ZNtik9f2Yq0sYl1fEKeZI7VGYpOude8-BJ9OsvWOalDJQam4GbJcpKUGGfaW9892HH_lTHf6m5t4IF7__7zzGcTGdqXDhY1y7gTJU

 

“What is she doing here?” Minseok gasped as he watched Jessica and Krystal walk towards Yifan.

“Oh my ing god!” Emily yelled. “She’s pregnant.” Emily yelled again, pointing out Jessica’s round stomach.

“How could he do this to Aubrey?!” Irene asked angrily.

“Let’s just watch and see….” Sehun whispered, placing his hand on Irene’s balled up fist.

“Aubrey. What is going on?” Mrs. Jung asked walking up to stand beside her daughter.

“Everyone who knows me knows how big I am on family. And by chance I came across a rumor that Yifan and Jessica were the ones actually getting married. So many supporters the idea of them being together, and I hope that you’ll all apart of the millions that do. Every child deserves a chance at a happy family and this is me giving them that chance.”

“Is it true?” Mrs.Wu asked Yifan. “Is that really your child?”

But Yifan just ignored her as he walked towards Jessica, closing the little distance they had left.

“Is it….. is it really mine…..” Yifan asked staring into Jessica’s eyes, looking for any sign of a lie.

“He’s all yours Yifan…” Jessica cried.

“Is this….is this really okay….” Yifan asked, finally looking at Aubrey.

“It would make me the happiest woman alive to watch you both get married.” Aubrey smiled.

“Then I do belinwe have two weddings to be held tonight…” the pastor spoke as Aubrey had already given him the mic and walked of stage, standing in between Taemin and Hoseok.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today………”