Eightteen

Lotto

Image result for winter girl outfitsEmily

Image result for winter girl outfitsReign

Related imageAubrey

 
 
 
 
 

“Did we really need to come with you?” Aubrey asked as they walked into the building.

“This is you repaying your favor.”

“What favor?”

“Making me go with Kihyun to his audition.”

“That’s what friends do. You seriously made me come because of that?” Aubrey said, slightly annoyed.

“It’s not like your were doing anything else.”

“You don’t know that..”

“What siting on the couch all day crying over an internship you didn’t get. Seriously, you need to cheer the up.”

Emily stared at Reign, wondering if she really said what she just said.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. Cheer the up. Your ruining the happy atmosphere.” Reign said as she strolled over to the check in desk.

“It’s probably just her nerves.” Emily said trying to calm Aubrey, she did have her brother’s temper after all.

Aubrey just rolled her eye’s.

“My audition’s in 20. That gives us plenty of time to prepare.”

“Us?”

“Yeah. I signed you two up as well. Isn’t that great!”

“YOU WHAT?!” Emily yelled.

“Quiet down. Queen doesn’t need any bad press before her acceptance.”

“Queen?” Aubrey said with a roll of her eyes.

“Reign, why would you sign us up without asking?”

“I figured it would be fun for you guys to audition as well.”

Aubrey brushed past Reign and over to the check in desk.

“Your meddling in her life and now mines? I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but you should cut it out before she snaps.” Emily told Reign before Aubrey came back.

“Luckily the lady was nice enough to remove us from the list. Great way to waste almost 10 minutes. Have fun at your audition, me and Emily have somewhere to be.” Aubrey said grabbing Emily’s arm and dragging her along.

“HEY!! Where are you going?”

“None of your business.” Aubrey replied, not looking back.

“So much for support.” Reign spoke quietly. Reign followed the other people auditioning into the hall and sat down in the middle.

Reign sat and listened to the people around her talk about the music schools they went to, preparing for this day for years. She could easily cut them off with the fact that her brother was an idol, but what would that do?

Reign pulled out her phone, opting to listen to music until the auditions started.

 

 

Two minutes into ‘What Should I Do’, her song for the audition, a text popped up.

 
 

Baozi:  Fighting! You’ll do great, im sure!

Image result for xiumin fighting

 

Reign let out a small laugh and smile as she quickly replied back.

 

I hope so. I’m freaking out right now!

 

Baozi: Take a deep breath.  No matter what you do, you’re a winner to me.

 

Reign smiled, but she didn’t have the time to reply as the talent scouts walked in and took their seats.

 

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

 

“Where are we going Bre?” Emily asked, still in Aubrey’s grip.

“Where do you think were going?” Aubrey said looking for a particular room.

“Ummm...Kayden?”

“Bingo!” Aubrey said as she turned a corner.

“How do you know where she is? Or that she’s even here?”

“I asked the lady at the check in desk. Luckily she still remembers me or it would be hella awkward.”

“Remembered you? Why would she know you in the first place?”

“Ohh! Here it is!” Aubrey said as she opened up the door without knocking.

Image result for yg entertainment studio

“What’s with the sad atmosphere!” Emily asked as she walked into the room shutting the door behind her.

“Em! Ace! What are you too doing here?”

“Reign asked us to come with her for the audition.”

“More like dragged….”

“We didn’t want to go into the audition with her, so here we are.” Emily said, ignoring Aubrey.

“That’s great. My break should be ending soon, so you guys can stick around and watch me rap.”

“Your a rapper?” Aubrey asked, taking a seat on the couch on the side of the room.

“Yeah. I am T.O.P’s sister. It’s in my blood.”

“Some blood….”

“Aubrey!”

“What? It’s true. Look! She even dresses better than him.”

Image result for winter girl outfitsKayden

“Alright Knox! Let's get to it!” The older man said walking into the room with a younger boy following behind with a bag of curly fries.

“Aubrey?” The younger boy asked in surprise as he went to hand Kayden her fries.

“Namju? Wow! You look even better in person.”

“And you look as good as ever. You even curved out.” Joo hyuk said giving Aubrey a hug.

“Volleyball will do that to you.” Aubrey said letting him go.

“You...you two know each other?” Emily asked.

“We went to school together. He was actually my other best friend besides Kihyun.”

“Is Kihyun here too? I told him to bring you down as a surprise.”

“No, he’s not. We’re here to ‘support’ Reign’.”

“Glad to see you still support the arts.”

“You know her too?” Kayden asked.

“She was originally the first artist to ‘The Black Label’.”

“You were signed to YG!” Emily and Kayden shouted.

“Yeah...long time ago….Wow Ragga Muffin, I didn't even recognize you without your dreads.” Aubrey said as she got up to hug the older man.

“Well with a new sound, i really didn’t need them anymore. And don’t start calling me that again.” Byeong-hoon, aka Kush, said releasing from the hug.

Kayden, Emily, and Joo hyuk laughed at Aubrey’s nickname for Kush.

“Why does she even call you that?” Kayden asked, tears still coming out her eyes.

“You’ve never seen Ragga Muffin?” Aubrey asked.

“Is that a movie? Cooking show?” Emily asked, getting her laughing under control.

“Kush here just so happened to be in a reggae group called ‘Stony Skunk’ and had a song called ‘Ragga Muffin’.”

“You did reggae hyung?”

Aubrey pulled out her phone and pulled up the video on Youtube.

 
 

 

(I legit cannot take Kush seriously right now like Kush…...Kush OregaNoooooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

 

“Enough! Knox, into the booth.” Kush said, having enough of them laughing at his past.

“Sure thing, Ragga Muffin.” Kayden laughed as she entered the booth.

 
 

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

 
 

“You definitely have talent. Unfortunately, I don’t think your would make it here.” Yang Min Suk spoke from the table.

“...Ahh I see….Thank you for the opportunity.” Reign said, bowing before walking off stage.

Luckily for her pride, she was the last one to audition, so no one else heard her being rejected.

It was also no one in the hall, so no one saw her taking the walk of shame…...again. You all remember that she loss her homecoming crown, right? Guess you could say that was her first walk of shame……. Anyway…..

Reign didn’t really feel like sticking around, so she left. She walked right out the building not looking back. She hopped into her car and drove off heading…...well she didn’t know.

 
 
 
 
 

Image result for cars (Reign’s car)

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<
 

 
 

“This is boring! I’m tired of repeating the same thing over again.” Kayden spoke as she walked out the booth.

“This is rapping. Your rapping. Make it not boring.” Kush said, sitting back in his chair.

“How do you make it not boring when i’m rapping disses for no one in particular.”

“You can’t be on ‘Unpretty Rapstar’ and not know how to diss properly.”

“But i’m tired of practicing disses. Don’t you think i’m good enough already? Shouldn’t i be practicing my style of rap? Shouldn’t i be having fun while i’m rapping too?” Kayden says, taking a seat next to Joo hyuk.

“I’m just doing what your brother and the company ask’s. The company wants you ready for the show and this is what it takes to be ready. Your brother wants you to be able to defend yourself in diss battles, so that’s what you're doing.”

“Tch. Since when does control what she trains on. Let her have some fun! You're supposed to have fun in stage too you know.” Aubrey commented.

“Shouldn’t she be practicing her style too? Don’t they have Solo stages too? Or stage’s where they work with idols or something?” Emily asked.

“See! Even Emily understands. I’ve been doing disses three days in a row, can i please have some fun?” Kayden asked pouting.

“You can’t go on the show and not be prepared.” Seung hyun spoke as he and the rest of Big Bang walked into the studio.

“You get dissed all the time and still aren’t prepared…..” Aubrey semi whispered.

“Bre….”

“What? It’s true. YG is the place where artist diss or get dissed the most, so it only makes sense that he would make the practice dissing. But, just because she get’s dissed doesn’t mean she has to diss them back or make a diss because she dislikes someone. Just look at the controversy over Bobby, all because he wanted to gain attention and respect as a rapper.”

The member’s of Big Bang looked over to where Emily and Aubrey were sitting, finally noticing their presence.

“Never thought i’d see you back here again.”  Seung hyun said with a smirk.

“Don’t get used to it either.” Aubrey said rolling her eyes.

“Hyung you know her?” Daesung asked.

“She’s the girl who was originally the first member of ‘The Black Label’.”

“Really?” The other 4 members of the group yelled together.

“Your really her? I remember when you were unattractive.”

“I remember when you could actually see.” Aubrey spat back.

“She was the first female trainee to even be thought of for the sub labels. Even though she was unattractive, she passed the first round and was instantly accepted.”

“I remember when you were fat and failed the audition the first time.”

“OHHHH That clapback!!!” Jiyong and Kayden said at the same time.

Everyone in there was laughing, well except Seung hyun and Aubrey.

“Alright. You wanna have fun, i’ll let you have fun. Go in the booth Knox, you too Bre.” Kush spoke, looking through some tracks.

“ME?”

“Yeah you. I’m sure she’ll have fun if you're in the booth with her.”

“But I haven’t rapped in a long time.”

“Don’t tell me the baby is scared.”

“You should be scared of the waffle i'm going to shove down your throat if you don’t stop annoying me…” Aubrey said walking into the booth.

“You can start it off, i'll just piggyback off you.” Aubrey said as she grabbed the headphones.

“You seem you’d be better off to start. I don’t know what he’ll choose and since your the original you should go first.”

“Me being the original is no excuse, but if you're more comfortable with me going first i will.”

“Jiyong, get ready to start the camera.” Kush said to Jiyong who had taken the producer char right next to him.

“Camera?” Emily and Joo hyuk questioned at the same time.

“Ready when you are.” Jiyong spoke.

“They are most likely going to use this as an experience for Knox to learn. They probably just show her what gestures she makes and things like that.” Seungri said from beside Youngbae and Daesung.

 

 

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo! Heechul is trying to sell your silverware!” Baekhyun yelled as he walked past the living room going to open the door.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo yelled as he ran out of the living room and into the kitchen.

“Reign?! What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked as he made room for her to enter.

“Well...i just happened to be in the area and thought i’d come visit you guys…”

“Uhhh….So what’s the real reason you came over?” Minseok asked,leaned up against the doorframe.

“..........I didn't get in……” Reign said with her head down.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“I guess i just don’t fit in there…..”

Baekhyun and Minseok looked at each other.

“Exo fans!I’m selling this spoon! This isn’t Baekhyun’s saliva, this is holy water! His holy water!” Heechul announced as he walked out the dorm.

Reign watched as Heechul left the dorm, Kyungsoo hot on his tail.

“Um….What’s that about?”

“Heechul’s just being Heechul..” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes. “But it’s a good thing you're here, i have some idea’s but i'm not sure what direction to go in….”

“Well since i'm here we might as well plan it together.” Reign said following Baekhyun farther into the house.

“Thanks...I really want this to go well….it’s um….it’s been awhile since i've been out with anyone but Taeyeon…”

“Don’t worry, i’ll take blame for anything that goes wrong…..By the way, what are you doing on christmas?”

 

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

 

“You should tell Jonghyun.”

“There’s nothing to tell. Our 4 year relationship is is over, no sense in looking back at it. What he doesn’t know isn’t going to hurt him.”

“Then what about you? What about everything you know? I know you're hurting.”

“...... It was bound to happen…. I’m a nobody….. I’m just an idol's sister…..She’s a better fit for him because she’s his first love.”

“But he’s your first love. You never forget about your first love..”

“That’s exactly why i set him free from me…”

“Emily…”

“We should get back out there, i’m pretty sure they’re playing mario kart.”

“PEACHES IS A HOE!!!”

“Yup. Sounds about right.” Key laughed as he and Emily left his room.

“I told you!!” Taemin cheered as he continued racing around dropping a banana peel on the track.

“Why did you even pick her?” Minho asked laughing while still focusing on the game.

“If she really a hoe, she should know how to ride.” Aubrey pouted, tossing the controller to Jinki.

“She seems to be better…” Key spoke as he and Emily watched from outside the living room.

“I don’t know what happened but she seems happier these days….more content…… i guess it’s good considering the loss of her internship….”

“Why didn't she get the internship anyway?”

“Why else…..Because she’s an idol's sister….”