Twenty

Lotto

OLBc6oJcpagayTGVEq1XKtAQx1iwpcu3GbPk8qEADmyNG_Zil-7GbtVp9HL_5uXEUVwZENTxYtd2xsdMK9CCNIMuodmvTlMAAZI2judDA4H3q6kvtbPaDcSSjeRex5KyHm1Vh8QY

 

A/N: Happy New Years guys! First chapter of the year! WHOOO! So yeah….Enjoy! :D



 

“Congrats Reign. After much review, the school board has approved your idea.”  

“Really!?”

“They have. The appeal is great and the exposure would be great for the school as well as the department. Your idea also shows school unification, having students outside the department able to participate in as well.” Jokwon spoke, showing Reign the school board review.

“This great! Seriously I'm so excited for this.”

“Good because you'll be heading up the entire thing.”

“What?! Shouldn't you be the one in charge?”

“I will merely be an advisor to you. This was your idea,so it only seems fair that you take this all the way until the end.”

“I don't know what to say.”

“I believe this is the first time you've ever been speechless.”

“I've never had this much responsibility. What if i mess up?”

“You'll be fine. You'll have to run everything by me and trust me i won't make this easy for you.”

“You know i love a challenge kwonnie.” Reign smirked.

“There's the Reign i know. You haven’t been yourself ever since you started this semester.”

“We're only a week into the semester.”

“But i've known you for 3 years. Don't think i haven't noticed, so what's up?”

“Ahh...I'm just going through alot right now, that's all. I promise i won't let my problems interfere with this.”

“I do hope not. Remember that i'm more than just your teacher Reign.”

“I know and thank you. It means alot to me really. So, What’s next in planning this bad boy?” Reign asked trying to avoid an awkward silence.

“We’ll you’ll need to find a venue as well as performers. Student performers won’t be hard, so focus on get idols groups to perform.”

“That shouldn’t be too hard seeing as i’m already close to a few idols.”

“Great! Keep me updated on the list of performers. The budget should be ready in the next week or so. I’ll give it to you when it’s finalized.”

“Great. I’ll start on student performers since they’ll take the longest to prepare for the show.”

“Alright. Head off to class then. I won't save you when you're late to class this semester.”

“Oh me and Min unnie are cool now. Besides, who schedules Music theory at 6 am.” Reign said grabbing her bag.

“The best time to make you think is after you’ve slept or before you’ve slept. You really want her to keep you up all night?”

“Not really….”

“To bad…. I have a feeling she’s planning to this semester.”

“Is that even allowed?”

“She’s unethical, but she knows her stuff.”

“In other words no but she’ll do it anyway…”

“Bingo.” Jo kwon said with a snap of his fingers.

Reign left Jo Kwon’s office and headed to meet someone she hadn’t seen in awhile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Emily! That was perfect.”

“Really!?” Emily asked Donghae as she walked back to the middle of the room.

“Yeah! I don't know what happened, but what ever was missing is definitely there! A few more practices and we could start filming by the end of the month.”

“That's great oppa. I was really worried that filming would be pushed back because of me.”

“We knew you’d get it. We were never worried about being off schedule. If anything, now we'll be ahead of schedule since we planned to film next month.”

“All thanks to picking my wonderful girlfriend as your dancer.” Yixing said as he walked into room.

“Hey Yixing! What’s up?” Eunhyuk asked as they hugged.

“Just coming to take my girl from you two.” Yixing said making his way over to Emily.

“I think i see him more now that you two are dating than i did before.” Donghae said causing him and Eunhyuk to laugh.

“I have to make sure you two don't pull anything weird.”

“Weird? And here i thought we were all friends.” Eunhyuk joked.

“We are friends, but you also happen to be males.” Yixing said, standing beside Emily.

“Aweee. Look at Yixing being so protective. Guess we should end practice so they can go be all coupled up.” Donghae suggested.

“But i wanna practice some more.” Emily pouted.

“But then we can’t go out and eat.” Yixing pouted.

“Were going to eat?” Emily questioned.

Yixing nodded his head and Emily immediately went to gather her things. Grabbing everything and putting her coat on, she looped her arm with Yixing’s.

“I’ll see you guys later then.” Emily said leaving the practice room, hearing Donghae and Eunhyuk laughing.

“Would you still come if i wasn’t taking you for food?”

“Hmmmmmm….i’d still come, it just would have taken me longer to leave.” Emily laughed.

“Guess i’ll just have to always tell you we’re going for food.”

“There better always be food. I love you and all but food comes first.”

“You love me huh?” Yixing said looking down at Emily, smirking.

“Ummm……..oh look! There’s Joonmyeon.” Emily said, detaching herself from Yixing and walking over to Joonmyeon.

Yixing laughed and followed behind Emily.

“Oh hey Em! I was on my way to see you.”

“You were?”

“Yeah. i wanted to see if you were free next Friday night.”

“I am, Why?”

“Great! To celebrate you and Reign’s mv debuts, I thought it would be nice to have a dinner at the dorm.”

“That’s nice, but you really don’t need to.”

“I insist. I already asked Shinee and they’ve agreed i was going to ask VIXX to come as well. Nu’est can’t because they have their comeback stage that night.”

Emily looked to Yixing who looked just as lost and confused as she did.

“Sure, sounds great.” Emily said, earning a look from Yixing.

“Great! I’ll let Yixing know all the details so he can tell you. Ohh and ask Aubrey, she hasn’t been responding lately.”

“Sure thing. We should really be going,  see you later Joonmyeon oppa.” Emily said, dragging Yixing with her.

“Em! What was that!?” Yixing asked when they were finally in his car.

“I don’t know i blanked.”

“Aubrey isn’t going to go to a dinner at our dorm, especially not with Baekhyun there.”

“I know….I know…. I’ll figure something out….” Emily said looking out the window and closing her eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Image result for boxing bag


 

“You think you can do 10 more?”

“Yeah. Arms or legs?”

“Combo.” Nichkhun spoke as he walked behind the bag to hold it.

“You know you're already in great shape for the tournament, why are you working out extra?”  Nichkhun asked after her 3rd combo.

“It’s the only thing that i can really control. The outcome of the tournament is something i can’t., as well as getting on the olympic team.

“You're getting on that team trust me.”

“How are you so sure?” Aubrey asked finishing her last combo.

“Have you seen yourself out there on the court? They'd be crazy to not to recruit you. That and the fact the coach came to talk to your coach about the tournament.”

“The tournament? Why would he talk to her about the tournament?”

“You don’t know?  Your competitors for the 2 open spots are on 2 other teams.”

“I didn't. Thanks for the warning. If anything i'm freaking out more now.” Aubrey spoke, wiping her sweat.

“You really shouldn’t. How are you going to lead your team if you're freaking out about another person in the crowd?”

“That’s a person that controls my fate in that crowd.”

“Fate can’t be forced. You gave it your best shot and if it’s meant to be, it will be.”

Aubrey looked up at Nichkhun.

“You’ve been hanging around Hyunwoo haven't you?”

“Is it that obvious?” Nichkhun asked, handing Aubrey her jacket.

“It definitely is. It even sounds like his words of wisdom.”

“Yeah, he’s been around with the debut in two weeks, i don't think he’ll have time to be normal much longer.”

“They're debuting in two weeks?” Aubrey asked, absolutely stunned.

“Yeah, they are. You’d know if you’d just answered their call and just talk to them.”

“Food sound’s really good right about now. I don’t think Hayeon and Aaron would mind if you joined.” Aubrey said as she texted on her phone.

“You can’t ignore them forever.”

“I hope you don’t mind but Niel’s coming too.” Aubrey said, her eyes never leaving her phone as she walked ahead, leaving the campus gym for athletes.

“Niel is coming?! You can’t talk to Kihyun, Hyunwoo, or the other members but you can talk to Niel!?” Nichkhun spoke, slightly raising his voice.

Aubrey simply shrugged her shoulders and kept walking forward, eyes on her phone.

Nichkhun ran his hands through his hair. Sighing, he followed Aubrey to the parking lot with their cars.

Aubrey stopped when she reached Nichkhun’s car, only to see a pair of feet in front of her.

“Can you move? Car doors are made so you can get in and out. Since i'm outside, common sense would tell you i want to get in.”

“Shut it. I’m not here for your smart mouth.”

“Then why are you here?” Nichkhun asked, stopping beside Aubrey.

“I want to talk to you. If you're willing to listen that is.”

“We have nothing more to discuss, Tiffany.”

“Tiffany? Since when have you started calling me by my stage name?” Tiffany said, her eye changing from determination to sadness in an instance.

“We’re both in the same industry, we have to be professional.”

“Professional!?” Tiffany yelled.

“I can see you two both have some talking to do, so i’ll just leave. You know where we’ll be if you wanna join after your ‘talk’.” Aubrey spoke walking away from the arguing couple.

Aubrey wasn’t even that far way when Tiffany started ‘talking’ again.

“Do you like her?!”

“Tiffany…”

“Do you!? You left me for her on christmas!”

“You saw her. She was in tears. Was i supposed to let her walk around in that state and get herself hurt?”

“She’s not your responsibility. Yet, you left me for her. You took care of her. You spend your time with her.”

“I didn’t leave you for her. I left because you’re the most self centered person there is. She was in tears, sobbing, and the only thing you cared about was you stupid reputation.”

“There was paparazzi around. Do you really want to be linked to her in a rumor?”

“It would be better than being linked to you longer than i already have been. I don’t see why you came all the way to here to talk when i have nothing more to say to you. I told you that night we were done, and i meant it. I don’t know what i ever saw in you.” Nichkhun said, finally opening the door of his car.

“I’ll give you this last chance to forget that you broke up with me. We can go back to how we used to be.” Tiffany said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Nichkhun moved her hand off of him.

“We’ll never go back to how we used to be. We aren’t the people we were when we first met. You changed, and not for the better.” Nichkhun spoke looking Tiffany directly in her eyes, before closing his car door and driving away.

“Changed? I’ll show you how much i’ve changed.” She said as she walked away smirking as the wheels started turning in her head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey! I thought we were taking Nichkhun’s car.” Neil said, still leaning on Aubrey’s car.

 

Related image

 

Aubrey pushed Neil off her car and wiped the spot where he was.

“Hey! Precious cargo here.”

“Don’t lean on my baby.” Aubrey said, paying Neil no mind.

“You care more about your car, than your friend.”

“I’d use the word friend loosely. Besides, you weren't gifted to me.”

“I’m a gift from god.”

“You’re someone’s gift, but definitely not mines.” Aubrey said, before Reign walked in her line of sight.

The two made eye contact briefly before Aubrey cut contact.

“Get in or i'm leaving you.” Aubrey told Neil as she got in her car after placing her gym bag in the trunk.

Neil walked to the passenger side of the car, giving Reign a sad look.

Aubrey had already started the car and was driving off by time Niel had gotten his seatbelt fastened.

“You’re still not talking to her?”

“Do i have a reason to talk to her?”

“You can't really be mad at her? Aubrey it's not even her fault.”

“Can we not talk about this?”

“When do you plan on talking about this? You can't keep everything bottled up again.”

“I'm not bottling things up because there's nothing to bottle up.”

“Really? So after seeing Baekhyun for the first time in years, you really have nothing to say? Nothing you want to say to him? Nothing to say to her? That's bull and you know it.”

“You seem to think you know me so well.” Aubrey said with raised eyebrow, side glancing at him.

“I do and you know it. Other than Kihyun, i'm the person who knows you best next. I know you're scared of hearing what he has to say, but don't you owe it to yourself to be able to finally be done with this. Reign may have not known, but she did you a favor bringing Baekhyun back into your life.” Neil spoke as the car came to a halt.

Aubrey opened to reply when her phone sounded.

 

I told you to watch your back, now history will repeat itself.

 

“What's wrong?” Neil asked leaning over to look at Aubrey's phone.

“It's nothing.” Aubrey said turning her phone off before he could read the text message. “Come on. We don't want to keep Aaron and Hayeon waiting any longer.” Aubrey said, getting out of the car.

“Was it Baekhyun?” Neil asked, trying to catch up to her.

“It's nothing really. Just one of those text that's meant for someone else but they sent it to the wrong person.”

“Aubrey! Over here!” Aaron yelled.

Aubrey and Neil looked to over to see Hayeon and Aaron sitting at a table by the window.

“It took you two long enough. I'm starving!” Aaron said, flipping through the menu.

“Where’s Nichkhun? I thought he was coming with you.” Hayeon asked, sipping on her drink.

“He got trapped by a hoe.”

“Trapped by a hoe?” Aaron asked, looking up from the menu.

“Hoe is how she refers to Girl’s Generation members. Tiffany wanted to talk to him, so he stayed behind.”

“You don't like Tiffany unnie?! She’s really nice. She even helps me with my vocal training.”

“I don't like Girls Generation at all.”

“But why!? They're all nice and really pretty. I'm sure if you just hung out with them and talked to them, you'd see they're all really nice people. I could arrange something! We could hang out at the company or i'm sure unnies would love to get out of the dorm, we could go clubbing?” Hayeon suggested.

“You know clubbing isn't my thing, besides the last thing I want to do is spend time with them, no offense to you.”

Haeyeon who was sitting next to Neil grabbed onto his arm, looking up to his face.

“Neil, you've gotta help me!? You know that they're nice people! They come to the department all the time to help us.” Hayeon pouted.

“I'm not helping you. You should just leave her alone, she obviously wants nothing to do with them.” Neil said, sliding Hayeon’s arm off of him.

Hayeon folded her arms against her chest and huffed.

“Look! They have Peking Duck! Aubrey you've gotta try it.” Aaron said putting the menu in front of Aubrey and pointing at the picture.

“Oh it does look good! But i've never had duck before.”

“You haven’t!?”

Aubrey shook her head no and the two continued talk and looking over the menu to see what other food items she had never eaten.

“You're glaring.” Neil whispered to Hayeon.

“Ah….they're just really close is all. Even though me and Aaron are dating, we aren't exactly that close.” Hayeon whispered back.

“So you're jealous then of her then?”  Neil spoke, looking Hayeon in the eyes.

“No! It's just um…… it's just weird that they're suddenly this close.”

“That’s she close to someone you don't want her to be and that she refuses to meet the people you do want her close with. Whatever you're planning you should stop.”

“Excuse me?”

“I know you're planning something. I'm telling you from experience, when it involves Aubrey, plans never go as planned. Just stop whatever you're planning before you end up like Reign, or worse.” Neil said before hopping into Aaron and Aubrey’s conversation.

Hayeon stared at the three as they continued talking. She was starting to feel like she should leave, obviously not fitting into how well everyone was getting along at the moment.

“Hayeon! Are you okay? You've been in a daze for the last like 5 minutes.” Aubrey asked.

“Ahh.. sorry… what were you saying?”

“I was asking what you were thinking of getting.”

“Ahhhh….ummm?” Hayeon said grabbing the menu and putting it up so that Aubrey could no longer see her face.

Aubrey looked over to Neil and at Aaron, both to who just shrugged.

The waiter came and took their order and left after refilling their drinks. Talking was at a minimum, and none of the speaking was done by Hayeon. She just watched as Aaron, Aubrey, and Neil talked about everything and anything.

20 minutes later the food arrived and they all dug in.

“Here Aubrey!” Aaron said as he held a piece of duck in his chopsticks.

Aubrey grabbed a small plate for him to put it on, but Aaron insisted on feeding it to her.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Hayeon said abruptly, getting up and leaving.

“Is she okay? Maybe i should go after and check?” Aubrey said, moving to get up.

Neil grabbed her arm and made her sit back down.

“I doubt you can help her with what she has going on.” Neil said eating some of Aubrey’s fried rice.

“But…”

“Im sure she fine. She just went to the bathroom is all.” Aaron spoke grabbing another piece of duck for Aubrey.

Aubrey looked in the direction of the bathroom and sighed. She put a smile back on her face and continued talking to the boys as Aaron kept feeding her duck and Neil kept eating her rice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

8xvE0y2Kr_jOJBDepVNLj9ElIDsTDVUR-FfbJg7E9wvWztjf1o6AJoXdjUuKyfq2cJ8k_-dNu7zSxQC_VeAE2u-ThRF6PQwJoXKZqH4nxf7ZJMnlIdSQAjk5_CuNpPX4kIeGPZVl

 

“Mhhhhh! So good!” Emily awed before biting her chicken once more.

“I'm glad you like it! I figured you'd want some chicken. “

“Really!? I figured you just wanted a burger.” Emily laughed.

“I can't help it! They're so good here and i haven't had one in months.”

“Mhhhh it'll probably be the last one you eat until after promotions,right?”

“Yeah…. I won't have time to come out for them.”

“Hmmmm….maybe i'll sneak them into the dorm for you.”

“As long as you're staying too.” Yixing laughed.

“... so about earlier……” Emily spoke, a light blush covering her cheeks.

“It's fine. I'll wait for you to really say it.”

“Yixing….”

“It's fine. We've known each other longer than we've dated so it's hard to change the meaning of ‘I love you’ so fast. It also hasn't been long since you and Hongbin broke up. I can wait, because you're worth waiting for.”

“You're so cheesy.” Emily laughed. “But thank you, it means alot.”

Yixing reached over and grabbed Emily's hand. “And you mean alot to me.” Yixing spoke before leaning over the table and kissing Emily.

Emily and Yixing finished up their food. Yixing went to pay for the food and Emily said she'd wait outside for him.

Emily leaned against the building waiting for Yixing. For early January it wasn't nearly as cold as she thought it should be, but that was probably a good thing since she and Yixing were heading to get ice cream.

“Emily?”

Emily’s head slowly moved up, her eyes leaving the ground.

“Ohhh...hello.” Emily said to Hongbin and ye-ji who stood in front of her.

 

TnsRpRT-SicB89J727-_dhKx9flmhwNk_dyeyce9zPch93quvFkKpSeTfSgAipXNMCkNeu0rvKt_D9WEuM6WAgd_2Rqmg1EGRbfbwnmxKrVA8ryL2-4XJOSWwdv1XDr01NnQyxLE

tATaSsrMonS14TUgvk58hKpdb6UwpvB5XOKAShzAFI5OU7z4UnqFBD_aBpqNLqGFp7I0ALxuyD9EjDrxtA6ojiAC9GkOOyXEUSV8OzIornmROYp3QSvhWQ59fes2Wi5KCKia31jC

 

“What are you doing standing out here?” Hongbin asked concerned.

“Ohh I'm just waiting for Yixing.”

“You're waiting for him outside? You should wait inside. It's cold out here.”

“It's fine ge should be out soon and it really isn't even that cold out here.” Emily said before sneezing.

“See, you’re going to get yourself sick.”

“I'll be fine. It's just my allergies, you know how they change with the weather.”

Hongbin gave her a glance before he moved towards her placing his hand on her forehead.

“You feel a little warm.”

“I'm fine.” Emily said flinching.

“Why are you touching her?” Yixing asked as he came out the restaurant.

“It's okay Yixing.” Emily reassured Yixing.

Yixing took Emily’s hand in his as he gave Hongbin a glare.

“We should get going Em.”

“Right. Enjoy your meal.” Emily said as she turned around to leave with Yixing.

“Hey Em! They aren't bothering you anymore right?” Hongbin asked before Emily could go far.

Stopped for a minute before she turned around.

“They aren't. Thank you for your help. I appreciated it.” Emily said with a small smile.

“I'd do it again in a heartbeat. If you need me I'll always be here. I’m on your side.” Hongbin said smiling.

“She won't be needing you.” Yixing said calmly as he walked away with Emily.

Hongbin watched as Emily was dragged away with Yixing.

“Let's go inside.” Ye-jin spoke, pulling Hongbin out of his trance.

“Ah yeah..”

Hongbin let Ye-jin weave her arm with his before walking into the restaurant.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Reign we can't do that.”

“And why not?” Reign said crossing her arms.

“My comeback is literally in a week. They others have worked so hard. Making the change now will only complicate things.”

“I know they have, but i'm tired of hiding this. I plan on joining a company, it'll come out then. Don't you think it's better to say it ourselves rather than have someone dig into our past.”

“Like you did with Aubrey?”

“Aubrey’s past isn't exactly headline material, ours however is. Thanks for bringing that up though.” Reign said, rolling her eyes.

“Reign you have to think about mom and dad. This will crush them.”

“You really think i care about that man and that woman. They mean nothing to me.”

“Reign!”

“I'll give to a week after your final stage to figure something out Minki. I'm tired of hiding it.”  Reign spoke, grabbing her bag and heading out of Nu’est’s dorm.

Reign released her breath once she was inside her car.

She pulled her phone out of her bag that she had thrown into the passenger seat.

 

Message:

 

            You're in.