Twenty Three

Lotto

                               Image result for chaos quotes

 

 

“Why aren't you dressed yet?!” Emily yelled.

Emily and Kayden wanted to make sure that Aubrey didn't back out on coming to the dinner, so they decided to go over to Aubrey's to pick her up.

“I don't have anything to wear…..” Aubrey said quietly.

“Umm have you seen your closet? There's definitely something in there.” Kayden spoke, grabbing Aubrey's arms and dragging her off the couch and down to her room.

Emily took a seat on the couch, opting to let Kayden handle Aubrey. Emily took out her phone and texted Yixing that they would be a little late, setting her phone on the table when she was done.

‘What's this?” Emily thought as she saw what Aubrey’s laptop was left on.

 

Kris Wu spotted in NYC?

The former Exo member was seen in NYC, leaving the Blanc & Eclare shop with who we assume as Jessica Jung. The two were seen later that night leaving an upscale restaurant hand in hand. Could this be the start of a new idol couple? The two were both apart of SM Entertainment in the earlier days of their careers. While they never appeared together without the other members of their groups, they obviously had a very close relationship. Is this the reconnection we never knew we were waiting for?

 

“Mhhh who would have know they were dating….” Emily spoke as she scrolled through comments that all supported the two if they were together.

 

“I give to you a presentable Aubrey!” Kayden spoke as she walked out with Aubrey.

QV6PQwZVTzIiZ-07e-0VwNNY3sIUHjb9MnWQFkMbDrbDgJokxmHOY2fLZL6zAq0fqM7FEqRJhevS0neV-_WV1VK-FigaNPO1fNkYyLe3D2U3RgSggqCPypRlsXDybOaDxF6qphln

“You look so nice.” Emily said, closing the laptop and standing up.

“If you say so.” Aubrey laughed grabbing her bag and keys before following the girls outside, locking the door behind her.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●



 

“You're here rather early Reign.” Jongdae spoke as he let Reign into the dorm.

“Well i had nothing else to do so i figured id try and make myself useful.”

“Well Kyungsoo is cooking, Minseok is in his room, Sehun is in the living room with Irene, Jongin is over at Shinee’s dorm helping Taemin find an outfit, Chanyeol and Yixing are in Baekhyun’s room, and Joonmyeon is still in the shower.”

“Ahhhh….. well i guess i’ll go hang out in Minseok’s room then.” Reign told Jongdae, walking through the living room to the stairs.

About half way up she stopped to look back at Sehun and Irene on the couch.

Irene was laughing as she ran her fingers through Sehun’s hair. Sehun had a content smile on his face as he stared at Irene with love glazing his eyes.

Reign stared a few seconds more before continuing up the stairs. She walked to the end of the hall, stopping outside Minseok’s room. Taking a deep breath, Reign knocked on the door.

 

“Come in..”

 

Reign opened the door and walked in closing the door behind her.

“Reign….” Minseok spoke sitting on his bed. “You look very nice…”

 

d0c4Q4JtNNVEVhANQU2gEoRnhcsI53CkloZh5w7Yr545s45bWllxGrNmSE78SEB6Sq2F219s7qgx8YcqLMcjax-ljq4QtfoL_XoE4K_4GhSxrAvnvQtg2hRoa4KsaIVvKQOZXx-c

 

“Thanks… i tried to go simple and comfortable…”

“Heels are comfortable?”

“Well for me they are…” Reign said with a chuckle.

“Come sit.” Minseok said, patting the spot beside him on the bed.

Reign slowly walked over and took a seat on the bed.

Minseok leaned back and closed his eyes.

Reign sat quietly until she felt Minseok’s arm wrap around her shoulder pulling her back into Minseok’s chest.

Reign let out a gasp of surprise before looking up at Minseok, who still had his eyes closed.

“I won't force you to tell me what happened last night because that isn't my place, but just know that whenever you're ready i'm here.” Minseok spoke just above a whisper, his eyes never opening.

“.....My family isn't rolling in money, but we're pretty well off. My father met my mother through an arranged that my grandparents set up his senior year of college. To me my father is weak for never standing up for himself. He let them control his life. They told him what to study and who to hang out with, he was basically a yes man. When they told him that they had a female suitor for him and that they would marry, of course he said yes. Just to please them. It makes me sick.”

“So you hate him because in your mind he's weak?”

Reign nodded.“My mom was a fighter. She fought everyday, but him, he just sat there with a fake smile on his face and let them do everything they wanted.”

“But wouldn't you do that? Wouldn't you do what you could to make your family happy?” Minseok asked, finally opening his eyes.

“No, because i would never be happy. Id never get to experience my true love. A love with someone that wants to be with me not because they're forced to.”

“Sometimes you find happiness in others happiness…..”

“Did you find happiness in someone else's?”

“AUBREY!!!!!!!”

“I’m guessing Taemin is here….” Reign said sitting up from Minseok’s chest.

“And Aubrey? I didn't think she was coming.” Minseok spoke, helping Reign off his bed.

“Well that makes two of us.”

Reign followed Minseok out of his room and down the hall to the stairs.

“Thank you….” Reign said suddenly, grabbing Minseok’s hand before he started walking down the stairs.

“For what?”

“For last night…...for coming with me…..for pretending to be my boyfriend…… i have to show them that i'm strong and that i can get by without them...that i don't need them ..”

“..... Anytime.. whenever you need me, i'll be here.. always….” Minseok said, giving Reign’s hand a squeeze before leading her downstairs.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

-skB2JNWnoiMwrdyKc4HQAzPnmEz5mTeABZBXVaB7PhTkbjWS7KV6tWpKvFjdH9eOFwKWgIZNiHScssfyYAoue-WyQ0MOYiY1I8SKUKbW--9yi0h-rJvDaUA8zz4sQKkIoZPa9FdEmily

 

EWVIUbISnDXLplAEKajsrvOTiT52A6IDl1zmrODnqZql4-iRqLHuUiwF3Ww6T9ZicdhoEflh6uVlerLUL2GeHqbwPp25Yd-QyrFZiPwp5m57pOqkyoH6ozPtG8_reb7CGk5s1o9lKayden


 

XDwavc8BoB-HQm5uURjoCv7RmSv8XW1DHqy00A8OHEGLWBwheFESdNTLzS4QgwRoBVpOr7kC__RcIvgHisr644aP17alkSDX4n858v6Ftw9D-tXkFIjSL1K_VSgQKjwIbWK3-aLY

 

“Okay Tae! Put me down!!” Aubrey yelled as she was spun in the air.

“Sorry!” Taemin said, putting Aubrey down on the ground and steadying her. “I just missed you so much. I haven't seen you in so long.”

“I missed you too Tae!” Aubrey said, a big smile gracing her lips.

“You never miss me!” Jongin whined as he stood on the other side Aubrey.

“That's because you're always around and you not as pretty as she is!” Taemin told Jongin matter of factly.

“Come on Aubrey, let's see if Kyungsoo needs help in the kitchen.” Jongin pouted as he lead Aubrey to the kitchen.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Taemin sulked, following after the pair.

Cassy along with the remaining Shinee members, Jongdae and Joonmyeon laughed watching their first form of entertainment.

“They really are that close.” Joonmyeon spoke, after controlling his laughter.

“Other than Ki, Tae is her best guy friend.” Emily spoke following the guys to the living room.

“And it doesn't help that Tae had a crush on her for a long time.” Minho spoke.

“Had? That kid still does.” Key spoke taking a seat in between Sehun and Irene.

“Too bad he doesn't stand a chance against Baekhyun. The kid really seems to like her.” Joonmyeon spoke taking a seat.

“They way i see it Baekhyun has no chance against Taemin. I mean look at them.” Jongdae spoke, getting everyone to look in the direction of Aubrey and Taemin in the kitchen with Jongin and Kyungsoo.

“They look really good together.” Irene commented with a smile.

Reign rolled her eyes, gaining a nudge from Minseok, telling her to be nice.

“I agree with Irene, they really look good together.” Jinki spoke, still looking at Aubrey and Taemin.

“They do, but it's obvious that not even Taemin stands a chance.” Minho said from his spot by Jonghyun and Jongdae.

“Who exactly could beat Taemin?”

“Kihyun.” Emily and Minho said at the same time, answering Jonghyun’s question.

“Who's Kihyun?” Sehun asked, gaining interest in the matter.

“Kihyun would be Aubrey’s best friend since birth.” Hakyeon spoke making his way into the living room with the other members of vixx trailing along.

“What is she doing here?” Reign almost growled,going into defense mode.

Emily slowly turned when Reign said she.

“She came by before we left.” Wonshik spoke looking around for Aubrey, feeling like she would be needed to diffuse the situation.

Wonshik and Taekwoon made eye contact with Joonmyeon, who nodded towards the kitchen.

“I hope you don’t mind me tagging along. I had no idea.” Se-jin spoke, politely bowing.

“Who is she?” Jongin asked Emily who still hadn't spoken a word.

“Its no problem. The more the merrier, right?!” Jongdae, spoke trying to lighten the mood.

“I’d rather go get ripped open for science experiences with Hitler, than be around her.” Emily spoke quietly, but Key still heard her.

“Who exactly are you?” Key asked sitting up, not comfortable with Emily's uneasiness.

“Come on Em. You too Kayden.” Aubrey spoke as she walked out the kitchen, arms crossed and eyes never making contact with Se-jin.

Emily asked no questions and got up, walking to where Aubrey stood.

“Where are we going?” Kayden asked, giving one last glance behind her as she followed Aubrey and Emily upstairs.

Emily didn't answer since she didn't know where Aubrey was taking them and Aubrey just kept walking till she got to the door at the end of the hall on the right.

Aubrey didn't knock and instead walked inside.

The three boys looked up.

“You could have knocked you know. I am in the privacy of my own room.” Chanyeol spoke, placing his guitar down.

“Why? It's not like you're having a .” Aubrey said rolling her eyes, causing Chanyeol and Baekhyun to blush a little.

“Emily, are you okay?” Yixing asked, ignoring the others.

“.. i just needed to get out of there. I felt like i was suffocating….” Emily spoke quietly.

“Why don't you take her out on the balcony?” Chanyeol said, gesturing to the balcony attached to his room.

Emily quickly walked towards the balcony, disappearing behind the red curtain.

Yixing looked at Aubrey waiting for an answer.

“Se-jin’s here.”

Yixing sighed and walked out to the balcony.

“Care to tell me why Reign practically killed that girl with her eyes and why Em’s upset?” Kayden asked clueless.

“Ex boyfriend arrives with new girlfriend.”

“Wait, that’s her? She really has some nerve coming here.” Kayden spoke getting frustrated.

“She really has no shame.” Aubrey sighed.

“Well you're more than welcome to hang out up here with me.” Chanyeol offered the girls.

“Thanks, but I'm actually going to head back down.” Aubrey spoke, moving for the door.

“Well, i'll take you up on that offer. I'm not one for hostile situations.” Kayden said, occupying the bean bag chair Yixing previous coveted.

Aubrey walked out of Chanyeol’s room shutting the door behind her. She could hear what she concluded to be Chanyeol playing the guitar and hushed whisper, when she made it about two doors down.

“Hey Aubrey?”

Aubrey slowly turned around and saw Baekhyun standing with his hands in his pockets.

“Yes?”

“I was wondering…...umm….could we talk? If not i understand….”

“Ummm….Okay…”

“Really!?” Baekhyun asked, obviously not hiding his excitement.

“Yeah… but beware, my brother is downstairs and isn't your biggest fan.”

“As scary as he is, i'm more concerned about our relationship.” Baekhyun spoke, walking up to Aubrey.

“You speak as though we have a relationship.”

“I hope that we can have some time of relationship, romantically or friends after we talk everything out.” Baekhyun said, looking hopeful.

“No promises.” Aubrey said following Baekhyun to his room.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

“We can leave you know..” Minseok said quietly to Reign.

After the earlier commotion, Reign had calmed down. The obvious disdain for the girl still on her face, but she made no move to acknowledge her presence in the room, consciously of course.

“No, i'm gonna stay here. I don't trust her. She's nothing but an opportunist. I know there's a reason why she's here, i know it.” Reign whispered back.

“You know whispering isn't nice ReRe.” Ken spoke.

It was then that Reign noticed that Ken was sitting beside her.

“Sneaking up on someone isn't nice either, Kenjumma.”

“How else am i supposed to get your attention? Not even Hakyeon could get your attention.”

“Hakyeon? Where is he anyway?”

“He went in the kitchen to see Kyungsoo,Jongin and keep Taemin occupied.”

Reign nodded, leaving Jaehwan and Minseok, not before sending a glare Hongbin and Se-jin’s way.

“We should definitely collab this year.” Jongin spoke.

“A couple of us have talked about it. I know BTS’s Jimin wants to do it.” Hakyeon spoke, taking a drink from his bottle of water.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Dancers getting together to become an epic dance group.” Kyungsoo spoke putting the lid back on the pot.

Reign raised her eyebrow.

“Don't mind him. He's just jealous that this dancer performance will be way better that when singer get together.” Jongin told Reign as she found a seat.

“Speaking of performances, i wanted to ask you all as a group but since you guys mentioned it. I was wondering if your idol.groups would do me the huge favor of participating in my performing arts department benefit concert?”

“Benefit concert?” Taemin asked.

“More like a please don't close the department and waste such beautiful, gifted, talented students.”

“Close the department? Is that even something that they can do?” Jongin questioned.

“Weather they can or can't, they'll try and i have to prove that the department is a value to the school.” Reign spoke, with determination and confidence in her voice.

“Well, me and the boys are down. It is Taekwoon’s alma mater, and music is a gift in life that should never be taken away.”

“Thank you Hakyeon oppa.” Reign said,giving him a hug.

“Oppa? I think that's the first time you've ever called me oppa.” Hakyeon smiled.

“There's a first time for everything.”

“So, you'll call me oppa more often?”

“Don't push it.” Reign told Hakyeon, pulling herself out of his hold. “So what do you guys think?” Reign asked, taking a seat.

“I think the guys would love too, but we might be busy with the comeback.” Kyungsoo spoke while looking for plates.

“Aweee come on!! You guys could think of it as extra press. Plus it'll look really good for you guys to participate in a save the music type campaign. You guys are like kpop idol icons. Everything you guys do gains interest. That goes for Shinee as well. People track your every move, having you guys participate would mean the world to me and the department. If they cut the program then i've basically wasted almost 4 years of my life, scrap that, I've wasted my entire life on this if they cut the program. You know i won't even be able to graduate? I'd have to transfer school's, potentially retake classes, take new classes to meet requirements. I'd be spending another for years and wasting even more money, to put myself on an even bigger debt.”

“Are you serious!?” Taemin asked astonished, to which Reign nodded.

“We're in.” Joonmyeon and Jinki spoke at the same time.

Reign and the members in the kitchen turned and look to see the other members looking in.

“What!?”

“We're in!” they all yelled.

“Are you serious right now?!”

“Why would we joke about this?” Sehun spoke.

“But your schedules?”

“What about them? This is something important to you, and your important to us.” Minseok spoke walking towards Reign, giving her a hug.

“Thank you guys.” Reign said as tears started to come down her face.

“Awee ReRe’s crying!” Hakyeon, Jaehwan, and Sehun spoke at the same time, making their way over join Minseok and Reign in a hug.

“I know this might be rude of me, but why exactly music so important to you.” Irene asked, reminding everyone that she was there as well.

“Well it's all i really have. I grew up with music. There's this folklore about a bagpiper from the parish of Ordino, going to a festival in Canillo. They say he was chased by wolves, but frighten them off by playing his instrument. To me music is a safe haven. Music is protection. Music is safely. Music is my life.”

Irene made her way through the ground until she was close to Reign.

“Then i would like to volunteer Red Velvet to perform.” Irene said smiling as Sehun wrapped an arm over her shoulder.

“Really!?”

“Yeah. You don't find many people that passionate about music anymore, and i'm sure the girls would love to participate.”

“Thank you. I really appreciate it.”

“Alright!! This going to be the best benefit concert ever! My flaming charisma will make sure of it!” Minho cheered, making everyone laugh.

“I think having Emily and Kayden performing will make it the beat ever, not your flaming charisma.” Reign said composing herself.

“Em’s performing!?” Shinee spoke, genuinely surprised.

“Performing what?” Emily asked as she, Yixing, Chanyeol, and Kayden, made their way into the kitchen.

“You didn't tell me that you were performing in Reign’s concert.” Jonghyun spoke, with a hand over his heart.

“Don't remind me. I'm only doing it to get out of the midterm camping trip.”

“I still can't believe you get to spend an entire week in Spain.”

“Spain!?” The majority of the room yelled.

“You didn’t tell me you were going to Spain!” Yixing, Key, Jongin, and Jonghyun said together.

“I only told the girls. I was planning to tell you all tonight.” Emily shrugged.

“That's great! Congrats Emily.” Jinki spoke giving his congratulations.

“Why are you going to Spain?” Irene asked politely.

“I get to spend a whole week playing soccer with THE Cristiano Ronaldo.”

“Now way!” Minho spoke, showing more interest.

“Yes way! I'm so excited, but you know what i'm more excited for? FOOD~~~ Can we eat I'm starving!” Emily said, holding her stomach.

“Garçon! Feed my dear maiden.” Yixing spoke to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just gave him his famous blank face.

“Ohh can we eat and watch the t.v.? Big Bang is performing tonight.” Kayden asked, still standing beside Chanyeol.

“Ohh and isn't it Kihyun’s debut?” Jinki asked.

“And isn't it Nu’est’s comeback stage?” Hakyeon asked.

“Then it's kpop and chill!” Joonmyeon cheered causing everyone to laugh.

“Kpop and chill? Seriously hyung?” Sehun laughed.

“It's really not funny.” Joonmyeon pouted.

“I think that's the funniest thing you've said in a while.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Why doesn't someone get Aubrey and Baekhyun, while i find what channel they're on.” Joonmyeon spoke, walking back to the living room.

“I'll get them!!” Taemin spoke extremely loud, skipping his way to the stair case.

“That kids really something else.”

“You one to talk! How'd you break your elbow? And isn't he older than you? “ Reign questioned Hyuk.

“It was one time! And only by like 2 days.” Hyuk pouted.

Reign patted his head, well tried to. That kids like 6 feet you know.

“Come and get your food you mongrels.”

“Did he just call us mongrels?” Kayden questioned.

“That's just Kyungsoo showing his affection.” Chanyeol spoke leading Kayden to the food.

“That's a weird way to show affection.” Kayden mumbled under her breath, letting Chanyeol lead her to the food.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

“I can't.”

“Why not? I know you aren't dating anyone. This can be our chance, a fresh start. We can be together just like we wanted too.”

“I don't see you that way anymore. Besides you have way too much drama with Taeyeon and i'd rather not have to deal with her. Can't it be enough for us to just try to be friends again?”

“Of course it’s enough, but it's really impossible for us to be more than friends?” Baekhyun asked, taking a step towards Aubrey.

“Yeah….Baekhyun i am willing to learn to trust you again, but i don't feel that way anymore. I used to cry from looking at you. I never wanted to associate with S.M. artist, let alone males in general. But we're all human and forgiveness is apart of life. I already have enough to deal with and staying mad you just seems tedious.”

“I promise to make you never regret this decision. I messed up and lost you once, i don't want to lose my best friend again.”

“My.best.friend.” Taemin growled as he walked into the room, standing in between the two.

“Taemin…” Aubrey spoke quietly.

“It was you? All this time it was you who made her become so guarded. You who made her cry.” Taemin spoke, his voice gradually growing.

“Tae.” Aubrey whispered, placing her hand on his, trying to calm him down.

“After everything you've gone through and you're just going to forgive him!?”

“Why do you go downstairs? Me and Tae will ne down in a minute.”

Baekhyun hesitated, but quickly, under Taemin’s glare.

“What the hell Bre! You never told me it was Baekhyun.”

“I never told anyone Tae.”

“After everything you've been through because of him, you just forgive like that.”

“I didn’t forgive him like that, it's been weeks, years even, in the making. Tae, i have so much going on that i'm tired of this. Tired of holding on to resentment. Tae, all i want is to be okay….”

Taemin turned and hugged Aubrey.

“Sorry….i didn't mean to upset you…”

“It's fine…. Just please don't say anything to the others, some of them don't know….”

“Come on, the foods done and we're going to watch the music show.” Taemin said, linking arms with Aubrey,leading her downstairs.

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

Later that night

 

“Where’s Nu’est?” Jaehwan asked.

“I thought they were going third?” Hakyeon asked Reign, but she only shrugged in response.

Reign hadn't spoke to her brother since dinner at their parents last and she didn't really feel a need to.

“Well Big Bang surely made it. Did you see that performance. That was seriously lit!” Chanyeol beamed.

“I knew there was a reason i liked you.” Kayden said, high fiving Chanyeol.

“At least they're saving the best for last.” Se-jin spoke for the first time since her unexpected arrival.

Reign, Emily, Kayden, and Aubrey all looked at Se-jin, acknowledging her presence.

“What!? I just thought you'd all be happy that they get to perform last. Especially you, Aubrey.”

“I’d tread carefully if i were you.” Aubrey spoke lowly.

Taekwoon sat up a little i'm his seat. Emily and Reign started sending cautious glances at each other.

In an instant, the air of the room became thicker.

“I mean aren't you happy Kihyun’s debut is going to be the last performance before they announce the winner. Who wouldn't be happy to see their boyfriend in all his glory.”

“He's not her boyfriend.” Taemin spoke.

“Oh really!?”

“You knew that when you said it.”

“Don't get mad at me baronetess.”

“Baronetess?” Reign asked appalled.

Minseok placed his arm around Reign’s waist, urging her to not feed into her game. Hakyeon, as well as Sehun, moved towards Reign’s side.

“I mean it's not like you're relevant. You only got friends cause your brothers an idol, a low profile one at that.”

“Se-Jin!” Hongbin yelled.

“What i’m just being honest.”

“Honest or not, your ugly inside and out.” Sehun scowled before the doorbell rang.

“I'll get it.” Kayden spoke as she got up, not even caring if this wasn't her home to do so.

“I think we should just leave before you dig yourself in an even bigger hole.” Hongbin spoke getting up and pulling Se-jin up with him.

“I see i'm interrupting…….”

Everyone's eye's moved to the door way. Baekhyun’s jaw tensed upon seeing Taeyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I wanted to talk to Baekhyun………. But i can see your very busy…..” Taeyeon spoke, eyes focused on Aubrey.

“Oh don't let me stop you, it hasn't stopped before.”

“We're leaving.” Taekwoon spoke getting up, looking at Aubrey to tell her she was leaving as well.

“It is late we should probably leave too….” Kayden spoke, grabbing Emily from beside Yixing.

“You don't have to leave on my accord.”

“I don't plan to.” Reign sneered.

“Seems like i'm not the only one this group seems to hate.” Se-jin mumbled before taking a sip of her drink of the counter.

“Do you think we could talk? It won't take long…”

“I don't think that's a good idea. Besides I've said all I've needed to say to you.” Baekhyun told Taeyeon.

“But Baek-”

“He said he doesn't want to talk. Why don't you just leave already?”

“I remember when you were on my side, Areum.”

Aubrey was stunned at the use of her korean name, but she wouldn't let that have an effect on her like Taeyeon wanted.

“That was before you stabbed me in the back. You've never been one for loyalty.”

“All’s fair in love and war.” Taeyeon smirked.

“Finally someone who understands!” Se-jin praised.

“You’d make the best of friends. Ruining others lives seems to be your specialty as well.”

“Now, now Emily. There's no need to be bitter. Hongbin obviously knew who the better choice was. I mean look at me. I'm way better looking than you. I'm talented, unlike you. People know me, unlike you. I worked to get where i am, but you'll always be known as Jonghyun’s little sister and Hongbin’s ex.”

“Ex!!!” Jonghyun yelled. “You dated him!?”

“Jonghyun, calm down.” Key said, standing beside Jonghyun.

“Like hell im gonna calm down. You dated him? A leech like him!?” Jonghyun asked incredulous.

“Yeah i did. DID! Now i don't.”

“How long? How long did you date him!?”

“4 years…”

Jonghyun was silent. “4 years…...you dated him through high school? You hid this from me for 4 years? Em how could you!”

“Because i knew you would act like this! Overbearing. Overprotective. That's why i to Key. You can't guard me forever.”

Jonghyun looked at Key.

“You knew.. Did the rest of you know?” Jonghyun asked s.

s looked away from Jonghyun.

“So you all knew….you all knew and hid it from.”

Jonghyun grabbed his jacket and stormed out if the dorm.

“Jonghyun!” Emily yelled, chasing after him.

Knowing how Jonghyun was when angry, the Shinee members gathered their things and left with a reluctant Taemin.

“Wooooow! Who knew he was so dramatic?” Se-jin commented, taking a seat back on the couch.

“You're a starter. You knew damn well what you were doing when you said that!”

“Down girl. No wonder you're family doesn't acknowledge you like they do Minki. You're just an inbred.”

Something inside Reign snapped.

“Reign no!” Aubrey yelled running to grab Reign off of Se-jin.

Irene moved to help Aubrey since no one moved to help her.

“GET OFF OF ME!!”

“SHE ISN'T WORTH IT!!” Aubrey yelled, finally getting Reign off Se-Jin.

“How dare you call me an inbred!?”

“I call it like i see i.” Se-jin spoke, wiping the blood from .

“I can see a black eye in your future.” Reign spoke spoke making another run for Se-jin, but Minseok caught her.

“Take her upstairs.” Aubrey commanded Minseok.

Minseok carried a resistant Reign upstairs.

“Go with him. You can help calm her.” Aubrey told Sehun who nodded, moving towards the staircase.

“You should leave now.” Joonmyeon spoke, not making his words sound like a suggestion.

Hakyeon agreed and moved to help s leave without causing any more problems.

Taekwoon looked at up with concerned eyes.

“I'll be fine. Reign needs me right now…” Aubrey said as she hugged her brother. “We’ll talk later….” Taekwoon whispered before letting go of Aubrey.

With the departure of the Vixx members, the room turned quiet before the sound of Reign’s sobs echoed through the house.

“You two should talk. That is what you came here to do after all.” Aubrey spoke before heading up the staircase.

“I'm going to head home.” Kayden spoke, trying to leave the room.

“I’ll walk you out.” Chanyeol offered quickly helping Kayden escape the living room.

“We can talk out back…” Baekhyun spoke, turning to walk to the backyard.

Taeyeon bowed to the remaining members and followed behind Baekhyun.

Joonmyeon plopped down on the couch.

“This isn't what I had in mind at all…” he said rubbing his hands over his face.