Scene 9

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM ENT

"Why are you late," ask Baekhyun when Kyungsoo into the trainning room. The situation suddenly silent. Apparently, Kyungsoo not alone, there is a girl with him. "This is Professor Kim Haean Crime Profiler," Kyungsoo introduced. They all bowed respectfully to her and Haean reply.

"Has anyone seen Leejoon Hyung?" Kyungsoo keep asking without wasting time. "Earlier, hyung have come here to tell that you will come late. Hyung also give us this, and then only go out back," Kyungsoo immediately go towards Chanyeol who was holding something.

"Prof," calling Kyungsoo and show the item to Haean. "Not he say anything?" Asked  Haean.

"He told us to try this game first. A salesman come and ask to try this game. He added, this educational game can also reduce stress," Haean and Kyungsoo sighted.

"It's been a long hyung out?" All Members of EXO looked puzzled. "In an hour. Why Kyungsoo, you see anxious. what's up? " Turn Minseok to ask Kyungsoo.

"Excuse me, I have to go. Thank you." Kyungsoo follow Haean before she leave the room. "Prof. I follow," Kyungsoo resolute. "Don't. Its Danger, "argued Haean. EXO members, still wondering what is going on.

"Suho hyung, I went out first. You all keep trying to contact Lee Joon hyung. Ask the another manager also tried to contact him," the cap and face mask taken.

"I think I know where he is. If Prof alone, more dangerous," Haean could not prevent the young man followed her.

 

Nongshin District

Haean and Kyungsoo out from car. "Are you sure this is the place?" Haean looked around. Quiet area suitable to be crime place.

"Follow this GPS. This is the place," every company vehicle will be included with this device to make it easier to contact each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter