Scene 3

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO Dorm

The script studied. Characters that will be played quite heavy this time. Overall the story is read. Now he is trying to understand his character. Doors opened from the outside. Baekhyun go into the room and sat on Chanyeol bed.

"Baekhyun-ah. Can you help me?" Baekhyun looked. Kyungsoo showed him the script book, he knew Kyungsoo asked him to play a character with him.

One of book scripts was in Baekhyun hand. Kyungsoo shows pages that will be trained together.

Baekhyun read the script first. "Ya... Kyungsoo, this story is a little scary. But this character is really look like you," Baekhyun reread.

Kyungsoo already immersing his character. His eyes looked right Baekhyun face and smile to be deciphered.

"Are you sure, Doctor. A good person would not kill. No, doctor. Sometimes they are more frightening," Kyungsoo smirked.

"People make their own choices. But if this desire to master the mind, they are no longer human, "said Baekhyun little daunted.

"Really ??" again Kyungsoo smirked at him. "YA Kyungsoo.We stop here. Back  original yourself, "Baekhyun try looking at him. But Kyungsoo still staring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter