Scene 22

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haean Office Room

Today, no counseling sessions with EXO members. But the door is always open if they want to see her. Some of the files received from Johyun examined. She needs update the previously cases for filing.

'Human Trafficking Case 1998' that files interest her. She examined the profiler name appearing on the front page of the file. 'Professor Kim Hyungsik' it was her father. She started to open the file sheet. there are several sections of the newspaper that the authorities were busted crime.

In the newspaper there were pictures of them were rescued from the ship. Her headache began to attack again. She took the medication in the bag. She wiped the cold sweat on her forehead. Somehow since recently, her head often hurts.

A ship is clearly displayed in the picture. she examined the picture. She ever seen like such a ship. Some of the pictures received from Johyun released. The same ship. Haean wondered how this ship is still operating while it ever being held on serious criminal offense before.

Haean try to examine it again. She smiled slightly. The color and the name of the ship itself is changed for mislead the public.

Its door knock from outside. Kyungsoo in, when she told him to come in. Suddenly some pictures on the Haean table caughthis eyes . He watched as he frowns.

"Kyungsoo shi," call her, surprising him. "Mian. A new case?" Question Kyungsoo make Haean smile. Kyungsoo forgotten actual reason looking for the girl when looking at the picture.

"If I am not mistaken, I know this place," Haean was surprised by the man. But she had promised not to get involved with the investigation again.

Kwangdo Port . Haean write something on her notebook. "Prof will not be there, right?" Haean looked shocked to Kyungsoo, the man seemed to know what her thought.

"I just want to see the area," said Haean. "I follow. Today my schedule just in a trainning room," Haean shook her head.

However, Kyungsoo ignored it. Fast he followed Haean step. He saw medicine bottles that are still open on her desk, before leaving the room.

"Kyungsoo-ya .. where do you want to go"  Chanyeol call. "Go out. Would you please tell the manager hyung," his body disappeared with his voice. Chanyeol just shook his head.

Haean not able to say anything when Kyungsoo already in next to driver's seat. Haean hand reached a paper bag at the back seat and the bag was handed over to Kyungsoo.

"I forgot to take it out of the car this morning. Gifts for you. I'm not sure you get it or not. And I'm not sure if you're still interested, "gear changed to D and the vehicle left the building.

His hands released the thing from paper bag. Smile on his lips. Haean also smiling. The book is open. There are Haean signature inside. Indeed, he was waiting sequel novel. He also had several times find at the bookstore. He never thought he would get from the author itself.

"Komawo Prof. I'm really looking forward to this novel, "Kyungsoo could not hide his smile.

 

Kwangdo Port

The area is the same as other ordinary port. No difference. Haean start comparing the image and the actual area. It seemed they were on the real location. The headache comes back. She began to search in her bag. Kyungsoo watching with worry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter