Scene 40

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Male 1: I'm not surprised to see this young professor here. So far I underestimate on you. But this time you are trapped as well. You yourself have come here to surrender.Why did you and your family like to trouble with me.

Haean: Nam Woosik. Remember, you can't escape it forever.

Woosik: Wao ..I see you have your father's talent.. oppss... foster father. But now you're in my hands. It seems, you also might face the same fate.

Haean: You got me. Release this child. She had nothing to do with you.

Woosik: You said she did not have anything to do with me. This girl had  seen my face twice. You think I'm going to release her. Just in your dream.

Haean and Eunji tied together. Eunji tears start flowing.

Haean: Eunji-ya. Don't cry. Surely someone were to save us.

Woosik: *burst out laughing* Who?? He is??

Woosik show some pictures to Haean. The girl was surprised to see a few pieces of her pictures together with Kyungsoo and also Kyungsoo picture with Baekhyun.

Woosik: Why?? Shocked?? You think, only you can investigate who I am. I can also do the same things.

Haean: He has nothing to do with me.

Woosik: You think I'm stupid .. blind .. at first, he was my target. But I change the plan, he was celebrity. News he was disappear would quickly  widespread. Sure all of you easy to find me. I don't want to take the risk.

*Haean smirk*

Woosik: Why do you smile ??

Haean: You this cowards as well.

Woosik: I didn't say I was scared, but I don't want to take risks.

 

Haean and Eunji left together in that room. But lighting was not closed. Haean looked around. The room walls are filled with pictures, Haejin, EXO, Kyungsoo and her biological family as well. everything, absolutely as deemed by Haean. Each her movement was observed. 

Those who are her side also no exception. Haean looked at Eunji. This little girl now also becoming a victim.

Haean: Don't be afraid. Unni will be with you.

 

Eunji: Unni.. nomu bogoshippo.

Haean: Unni too. Bogoshippo.

Eunji: Unni, why not come together with Kyungsoo oppa? He was very sad.

Haean could only smile to answer this girl questions. She had to leave not only Kyungsoo, but also her EXO families who start to get a place in her heart.

 

Kim Family Residence

Once again the atmosphere was tense in this  residential. Mrs Xi is crying in her husband arms. Luhan also unable to hold back his tears. Haejin gently patted his shoulder.

The door opened from the outside. They looked toward the unexpected guest. Luhan ran and hugged the young man.

 

Luhan: uri Haeannie..

Kyungsoo: Hyung..

Kyungsoo himself doesn't know whether he able to endure. Luhan brought him who were waiting in the living room.

Haejin: Manager hyung know you're here?

Kyungsoo: *shakes his head* I'm driving myself.

Luhan: Minseok and Suho know?

Kyungsoo: *shake again* Only Chanyeol and Baekhyun knows.

Luhan: Hyung must inform Minseok.

Kyungsoo: Please hyung. I promised, I would return before morning.

Luhan: Kyungsoo. if SM CEO know. You are finished.

Johyun: We still can't detect where Haean is. If she  brings along her phone, we can confirm the location through the phone.

Kyungsoo: Let me try. *Praying hoping she still wearing it*

Instantly Kyungsoo find the location of Haean. A red dot surprising Johyun. He also knows where that place it. These locations are Haean often told. Location is often a issue to that girl. They didn't expect her was there.

Johyun: How do you do this? This is not the first time, Kyungsoo-ah.

Kyungsoo: I have given a bracelet to Prof. Actually, these bracelets with sensors. After Prof office and home burgled, I was worried about Prof safety.

Haejin: Her office in SM also burgled?

Kyungsoo: Nei. A few days before hyung accident. Prof didn't tell us. But from the beginning I think there must be something wrong.

Haejin and Luhan could only shook their head. Johyun already directed several officers to prepare. Without delay. Kyungsoo take his jacket to joined the search mission.

Luhan: Kyungsoo-ya. Where are you going? Wait with us here.

Kyungsoo: I can't. Prof really need me right now.

Luhan could only accompany Kyungsoo step with his eyes. Slide the phone open. After a certain number sought, he was quickly pressed the call button.

Luhan: Yeoboseyo, Minseok-ah. You need come to Haean house. Now..

 

Haean: Eunji-ah. Mianhei. Because of unni, you are are also in danger. Unni will make sure you are safe.

The faces of her beloved appeared one by one. She herself was not sure how they are now. Are those all safe?

Haean sigh.. Have wrong the judgments was made. Suddenly Luhan words tapped her mind.

 

Flashback...

Luhan: Oppa know you are're protecting us. But you have to remember, you don't have to do all this alone.

Haean: Ermm???

Luhan: You still have oppa, mama and papa. Kyungsoo as well.

Haean: Kyungsoo shi?? Aniya oppa.

Luhan: Are you believe, if I say. Oppa can feel what you're feeling?

Haean looked at Luhan seeking an explanation.

Luhan: After you are were kidnapped, I can't move my body in a long time. I felt like I was in a cramped and dark rooms. And sometimes headache attack suddenly.

Luhan: I can also feel restless, anxious and happy for no reason. Oppa did ask what I feel to our parents. Papa told, maybe what I am feeling the same as you are feeling. Try to remember. There was you too experiencing the same thing?

She tried to think for a moment. Right. She's got to feel what was Luhan stated earlier. She herself ever sat down because her legs felt pain suddenly.

Luhan: So, oppa also know what you are trying to hide in your hearts.

 

Present...

A smile on her lips. Her heart suddenly missed a guy named Kyungsoo not an idol named EXO D.O.

 

Johyun parks the car quite far from the mansion that nobody can expects his presence there. The circumstances surrounding observed with caution. Now he just has to wait for another team to arrive.

Kyungsoo still observing a red dot marks the location Haean located. The girl was still there. This is because the red dots are still not moved from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter