Scene 25

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO Dorm

Kyungsoo asked her to get cleaned up first. Actually EXO members have a variety of questions on their mind. Kyungsoo and Suho had earlier warned, don't say anything at all.

"Let's eat first. Chanyeol already prepared food for us," Haean was drying her hair using towel when Kyungsoo called her.

"You all go and eat. I have no appetite," Kyungsoo take place in front of Haean." Prof have to eat. All day, Prof doesn't eat," Kyungsoo trying to persuade. Finally Haean follow Kyungsoo step .

They almost laughed at Haean appearance, but try to hold. "If you wanna laugh, go on. Strangely?Its more comfortable to me," Haean know, they want to laugh, because wearing  Kyungsoo clothes.

Finally, they unable to hold their laughter again. Of course it was, large black t-shirt with a large shorts were also black. Kyungsoo favorite color.

As promised, the story of what happened to Haean, never asked by them. Instead, they share their concert performance training to be held on China later.

"Tomorrow, nuna can join us training at the stadium," Jongin help Jondea clean out dinning room after meals.

"Nuna did not bring clothes," she come here with nothing. She coming here without planned as well.

"If a t-shirt and jeans, you can wear mine," Jongdea recommendations. "How about, you wear a Baekhyun. He's got a body cutting as women," deliberately Chanyeol mocking  Baekhyun.

"YA .. PARK CHANYEOL, you are always mocking me like that YODA.." began the quarrel scene between the two of them. 

Haean smile. She forgot the incident she faced today. Their act amuse her heart.

 

"Komawo Kyungsoo shi. Because brought me here. And also thank you because you don't ask me anything. Because I did not know how to explain it," Kyungsoo smiled and nodded.

"Mianhei .. I want to take my pillow. Sehun-ah .. I had to sleep with you tonight in the living room. Kyungsoo hyung already have his buddy tonight," the both maknea, going out when there are signs Kyungsoo will attack them.

 

"Aniya..aniya .. andwea .." Kyungsoo woke up when he heard the girl babbling. Same when they at camped before.

Kyungsoo gently pat her shoulder. No longer her voice babbling and Haean back peacefully in her sleep. Kyungsoo straight to bed again to continue his sleep.

 

Stadium Jansil

This is the first time Haean attend a concert preparations. EXO show at China was a few days left. Dance, vocal and individual performance needs to be emphasized. So everything can run smoothly as scheduled.

“Coordi nuna. Help us," one of staff pulled by Chanyeol. But the staff refused. They are looking for the next victim.

Sehun and Chanyeol already find the target. Haean being engrossed towards her reading. So, don't realize they are approaching. Book at Haean hand taken. Her hands were pulled by Sehun to go up on stage. Haean still bewildered, forced to follow Sehun steps.

 "Only nuna can help us. Others staff had refused for help us. Nuna just have to sit on this chair," Haean just follow.

Madley song 'Sorry Sorry, Dream Girl, Ring Ding Dong, Genie and Gee' becomes a special performance with fans. Now Haean act as the lucky fans.

"Hyung .. What wrong with you? Make it right, "Kyungsoo such as lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter