Scene 15

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inha High School

Today, monthly tests will be carried out. Haean is no exception for the exam with other students. Just stationery only on  her desk. She was fully prepared to answer. Most of the students are still struggling to read the notes before the exam.

Teachers in charge began to get into the classroom. This paper is distributed and the students are ready to answer. Haean breathed before answering.

Finished test on that day. students only need to wait for results. Maybe the next day, marks will be in their hands.

Most students sigh when teachers leave the classroom. Questions given really difficult. Haean direct tidy her things and ready to leave.

Her feet stepped into the room used by her colleagues. "Kyungsoo shi still here?" The young man nodded.

Backpack immediately placed on the table. "Any progress?" Questions addressed to Johyun. 

"As our earlier expectations. Our officers have been interrogating teacher and several students are involved. All the students who committed suicide are sponsored students," Haean nodded.

Multiple cameras CCTV installed in some selected areas, to monitor actions of the residents at the school.

"How was the test, Professor?" Asked Johyun as they have been silent. "Quite OK .. I also do not have long to sit exam," a container food prepared for her opened.

Kyungsoo ask to see the question papers. Haean extend question papers to Kyungsoo. His eyes were already large, brought up again. "difficult questions?" Was that could to say. Hungry Haean  just focus on her food.

 

Seoul Police Headquarters

All three students image are show on screen. Along with their personal information of students who commit suicide are also attached. Way the death are the same, that is suicide.

But why time and the scene is almost the same. This is disturbing Haean. "Wait .. before I forget. This is I found in the Seo Minhui wardrobe," Haean show something.

"Maybe, this voice recording helps us," the voice recorder is installed. The voice of a female student while hoolding tears audible.

"Prof ..," Johyun hesitate to speak up when they to leave of the meeting room." Prof no longer need to involved with the school. Quite dangerous. School girls itself was frightening. I speak not of my status as a colleague but as a brother who is very worried about her sister safety," given to her a cup of coffee.

"I will try my best to be more carefull. I understand why sunbae said like that. This is all due to accidents before." Johyun nodded.

 

SM Ent

News about Luhan and Kris on their lawsuit against the company raised again when the story reissued by one of the articles on the internet.

Slightly, the news was troubling EXO members feelings again . They were in the middle of the problem. The presidents and directors has several times warned them all to be silent and not issue any statement.

Now, EXO activities disrupted again.  There are many reporters waiting in front of the company building.

Those who have outdoor schedule had to be canceled. To the production, have been informed. Most likely, the company itself must pay compensation for not being able to attend the program which has been planned since the beginning.

Suho could only sit and look at each members. Minseok approached him and held his shoulder. "You have to be strong. Hyung will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter