Scene 16

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Haean House

Kyungsoo make sure the password and press enter button before open the door. This small house full with books. There has only a room in this house.

He open the bedroom door. That girl still laying on her bad. Kyungsoo smile, there also have a few books on her bed too. He don’t know either to wake up that’s girl. Just a little while, slowly Haean open her eyes.  

Haean: Kyungsoo shi. How can you get in?

Kyungsoo: Johyun hyung give me the password.

Haean try to get up. But failed. She still have headache. “Pro just lie down.” Kyungsoo hold her from get up from her bed. He looked down. “Why Kyungsoo shi?” Haean strange look at his act.

“Sorry. If I found Prof earlier... This might.....” Haean hand hold his arm who nearest her, before Kyungsoo continue his words.

“No need to feel guilty. You are the one safe me. And I’m truly thanks you. This is not the first time you safe my live.” In difficult, Haean try to finish her words.

“Prof not eating yet, right. I make this porridge,” Kyungsoo enter the kitchen. He return with bowl and spoon also a bottle of water. “Just one? For you?” Kyungsoo just smile.

“Prof eat first,” Haean try to take the spoon but, Kyungsoo faster to take that spoon first and feed her. “I can eat by myself,” Kyungsoo just ignore her words and straight away feed her back.

“Thanks for this porridge. So yummy,” this is her talents. She still can eat even in pain. Her appetite cannot be effect. 

Kyungsoo porridge help her to regain back her energy. “I know Prof can’t eat vegetable, but it must. So, I just blend first before mix it.” Kyungsoo give a glass of water to Haean.

The atmosphere become silent. Kyungsoo look at Haean. She’s crying and Kyungsoo start panic. “Prof, what happened? Prof Sick anywhere?” Haean swept her tears.

“Mian, my oppa always call me silly and tearful girl. For the small matter, I also can cry. Thanks for this. Long time I don’t have fell this felling.  Felling to get care from someone.

Also, I always jealous with you. Even you stay away from your family, but you still have EXO members. I think, you relationship more than teammate but it feel like brotherhood. I can see when I be with all of you that day,” again, her tears fall again.

Again, Kyungsoo shock with this girl act. He don’t know this is coincident or reality. Both of them look similar again. Not as brother and sister, it’s more like twins. Luhan also easy to cry.

“Why you look at me like that?” Kyungsoo awake from his day dream. He not realize that he gaze Haean for long time. “No… Prof remind me to someone,” admit Kyungsoo.

“Who??? Luhan shi again?? Guess Haean exactly. “How do you know?” Haean smile. “Sehunie,” Sehunei.  Just like she start close with Sehun. She realize, other EXO members gaze at her so many time like to ensure something.

“Can you tell me about your Luhan hyung. All of you make me currious about him,” Haean curious about man called Luhan.

 

Seoul Police Headquarter

Cases in Inha High School settled. The culprits are students themselves. The responsible culprits has been punished accordingly.

Nam Miran. Final year students of the school. Was the daughter of the head of a special body which sponsors selected students in that school.

She can’t accept other student more intelligent from her. The three students which suicide is among the top students of the school.

They had to work harder than other students because forced to accept this ridiculous policy.

If students who accept this sponsorship, must achieved improved results in examinations. If not, they will be required to repay the sponsorship has ever received.

Students who receive sponsorship are students from other schools were selected for further studies at this prestigious high school.

Apparently, this situation has been going on. Only the school cannot afford to make such as the school also received funds from these special body.

At first, the school would like to close this case. But, Haean insisted to bring the case to justice.

If not, the same problem is not impossible will happen again in the future. That special body wants to use the power of their in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter