Scene 24

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Child Care Center

Charity visit , performed by SM to EXO for helping the center to raise funds for the welfare of children there. Some of the goods are carried by EXO with SM staff, handed over to the manager of the center.

"Professor Kim Haean?" Haean surprised when greeted by the manager. "Yes I am. Madam know me?" Asked Haean.

"I am familiar with Professor Kim Hyungsik," the manager know who her father is. "He is a benefactors to this care center. And until now these funds has helped us here." Haean surprised.

She doesn't know it. The manager also said, now her brother took over distributing these funds to this centers.

"I'm honored, I can meet with prof back," a question of playing her mind. "Have we ever met before?" The woman nodded.

"Prof remember the little girl who saved at Kwangdo Port a few days ago?" Haean nodded.

"She was here. I think she also want to meet with Prof," a smile on her lips. "Kyungsoo shi .." Kyungsoo approach when Haean call him. Without a word, Haean kept pulling his arm. This girl looks happy smiling.

A young girl is holding Rubik's cube in her hand. Her eyes just watching this child play with her friends.

"Aneyeong Eunji-ah. You remember unni?" The girl tried to remember. Smile on her small lips and nodded.

Quickly hugged little girl's body. "Eunji-ah .. mianhei. Unni didn't know you were here. Mian. Unni visit you this late," the little girl just smiled at her.

"Since Eunji be brought here, she never spoke. Doctors have confirmed she was okey," Haean and Kyungsoo carefully listening explanation from manager.

"Do you like this games ?" Haean attracted by Rubik held by Eunji. "Can you lend this to unni," The girl nodded and handed it to Haean.

For a long time, she did not play this games. Rubik game is her favorite game since childhood. Haean look at Rubik is, this does not belong to this children at first. If this hers, she would have been solved this Rubik.

"This is definitely your gift, right?" Haean guess exactly when Eunji nodded, answering the question.

Haean start solving the Rubik. in a short time, the Rubik are resolved. Eunji smiled again. This child kissed her cheeks. Without realizing it, the tears started to flow.

Haean turn back when, there is a hand holding her shoulder. Kyungsoo tried to calm her.

"Eunji-ah. Unni home first. Unni will come again." The girl nodded and hugged her. Feel like a hug that told her that the child was grateful to her.

 

Kyungsoo and Haean join others in a separate room. It seems that EXO members  also become like a child again.

They're not awkward to play with the children here. Although there are no cameras here. They do not need to pretend to delight young children here.

Various activities including music  instrument performances by Chanyeol  and Yixing. Together they play the game, only EXO and children are understand the rules.

 

A Few Days Later...

 

 

Haean POV

The incident at the Kwangdo Port still playing in her mind. It seems that the case was not completed. Related files released.

Why her father also obsessed with this case. As there are secrets that are not unfolds. She just remembered. This a few months she did not receive any kind of threat or even clues.

She still confused. What happened actually. Are cases that occur may be also related to the threats the received. If it is true, not only she in danger, the people around her as well. Haejin and EXO especially Kyungsoo. He was one of the most closely with her.

 

Prof. Kim Family Residence 

At the front gate of her house, standing a man who was familiar to her. "Kyungsoo shi .. how do you be here." Return from performances at Busan, Kyungsoo be here. His schedule increasingly crowded, making them rarely to met.

The gate is opened. But something was wrong. The door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter