Scene 36

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Building

News of Haean withdrawal from SM surprising EXO members. The news was delivered by Leejoon when they were undergoing training in dance training room.

They were surprised by the news, including Kyungsoo. Haean not say anything to him.

Training stopped. They sat down together to figure out what is going on. Haean left them without a word.

Suho: Do you have any idea, why Haean making this decision?

Kyungsoo: *shakes his head* Prof did not tell me anything?

Minseok: Both of you are quarrel?

Kyungsoo: *shakes his head again* If we had quarrel, it's certainly not cause Prof to leave us.

They had death of idea. Kyungsoo tried several times to dial the girl number, but did not succeed. He also tried to contact Johyun, but the man also not answers him.

Kyungsoo leave the room, then go to Haean office room . Haean stuff is still there. She must be here to move her things.

But his guess misses. There are some workers who entered the room and started packing Haean things.

Kyungsoo: Prof Kim did not come here?

Employees: Sorry. We don't know. We just commissioned to carry out Prof Kim stuff from this room.

Kyungsoo still watching the room was almost empty. Some books had been left there.

 

Seoul Police Headquarters

Johyun watching the girl in front of him who are diligently read the report after finishing the call.

Johyun: Are you sure, this way may solve the problem?

Haean: Hmm??

Johyun: They would find you here. Or at your family home.

Haean close the file of the report. Indeed it was worry her. Surely they will looking for her.

Haean: This is also for their safety.

Johyun could only shake his head.

Haean: Oppa, according from my father report, Red Eagle group are not only involved with human trafficking, but also involved in drug and also the largest illegal guns.

Johyun impressed with what had delivered by Haean. He also read a report that was written by Prof. Kim.

Notebook belonging to prof Kim also shown to Johyun. It shows, this group is not only a crime in the country, also involving international issues.

Haean: I wonder, how these groups can cross the boundary while carrying all these stuff?

Johyun: According to this report, the officer in charge not just bribed with money, but their lives and their families are also at stake. That makes them willing to commit these crimes without fear.

Haean punching her desk. And of course, these is also related with death Prof and Dr. Kim. And even worse, there's also linked with her abduction cases.

She was determined. These crime must be wiped immediately. Otherwise, there would be many more victims. It enough only her felt all of this. Not to her loved ones anymore.

Criminals like this are willing to do anything to satisfy their passions. She must act quickly.

Johyun only able to observe the behavior of this girl in front of him. No more her sweet smile and her childish act anymore.

Haean: I want to go to the hospital first. Oppa can go home. After visiting Haejin oppa, I'll be here again.

Johyun: You need to return home. Poor your parents. Please don't work so hard. You also need taking care of your healthy.

Haean took her jacket and left the room. Johyun only able sighing. Haean also almost forgot. Her family was still here. She decided to return home after visiting Haejin.

 

Kim Family Residence

Mrs Xi walked back and forth in the living room of the house. Her heart increasingly worried by the sudden changes of her daughter.

Haean lives now only on her work. Return from workplace, also still doing the work at the reading room.

Mrs Xi: Your sister is not coming home yet?

Luhan: Not yet. You must go to bed. Haean definitely return soon.

Mrs Xi: Mama gonna wait until Haean home.

Luhan could only shook his head. No more smiling and laughing in this house. There's only worry in each hearts. Concerned about the loved ones safety more than their own safety.

Haean slowly into the house so as not to disturb those residents who must have been asleep. She opened the lights in the living room.

She was surprised when someone fell asleep on the sofa. Definitely her mother tired waiting for her. She approached that woman.

Haean: mama .. mama ..

Mrs Xi opened her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter