Scene 7

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trainning Room SM Ent

Preparation increasingly tightened. The concert will take place in several weeks soon. In terms of vocals, dance and practice interact with fans, intensified.

They were given several minutes to rest before going to the vocal room. It seems that their energy needs to recharge. Exo members take this opportunity to take a break for the next exercise. There are stretching their muscles and veins, after almost 5 hours practicing their dance.

Food will only be allowed after the practice has been ended. For vocal training, they are divided into two separate training room.

A special room for vocals line, Suho, Baekhyun, Jongdea and Kyungsoo. The other members need to another room for vocal training.

Jongin, Chanyeol Sehun and immediately leave the building, after finished all the practice that day. It appears fatigue exceeding their hunger. They then returned to the dorm.

Followed by the other members of EXO. Stayed Kyungsoo and Baekhyun still waiting in the room was vocal after completion of training.

"The thing earlier, hyung already discuss together with other CEOs. They had already agreed. You two don't want to go back yet, "Kyungsoo smile.

"Baekhyun-ah. If you want to go first, go. I'll back soon," Baekhyun just stay there with him. "Gwenchana ?" Ask Baekhyun worried about his friend seems very tired. "I'm okay maybe a little tired.," Mineral water enters to his mouth.

His job becomes a little heavy as main vocal of the group. Not only the vocals should steady, but other aspects are also important to sing and dance in the same time.

Furthermore, all of the line should be sung by Luhan was his responsibility now, after Luhan took the decision to leave the group. The pressure increased, when Tao also following the footsteps Kris and Luhan leave the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter