Scene 28

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haean was asleep in the backseat. Perhaps the trip from Korea to China, which took almost two hours, exhausting. Furthermore, she was immediately rushed to the concert EXO, soon arrived. Heajin continue driving with excitement feeling.

Kyungsoo: Hyung sure, don't want to tell Prof before we arrived.

Haejin: * shakes his head * if hyung told earlier, she would have hold it. Besides, hyung do this, for her birthday surprise.

Kyungsoo: birthday?

Haejin: nei Kyungsoo. Tomorrow is the actual Haean birth date.

Kyungsoo nodded and looked at the girl who was sleeping in the back seat. In silence, he smiled.

Haejin: Kyungsoo-ya ...

Kyungsoo: * surprised * nei ..

Heajin: why are you still calling Prof to Haean. While other members of EXO's just call her by her name. And you also closest to her than other member.

Kyungsoo: * think * might be our first meeting on the basis of work. Prof is my teacher. And I think, Prof also very closely with other EXO members.

Heajin: until when?

Kyungsoo: Hahh???..

 

Xi Family Residence

Cars parked outside the house. Residential in Beijing is slightly different than in Hong Kong. Most of the people in Hong Kong live in apartment buildings. Because the density of population at that area.

But at Beijing, the residents has private area even though quite limited. Heajin immediately wake up her sister.

The doorbell pressed. The door opens automatically. They entered the residence. even though it was late at night, the hosts still prepared await them

"Hyunggg .." Kyungsoo run, then hugged the man who picked them up at the door. She tried to observe who the man is, but her vision is limited. Because her sleepy still remaining.

Mr & Mrs Xi: Welcome. Please..Come in.

Haean noticed, Mrs Xi looking at her since she entered the residence. They are introducing themselves. Now she's clear, who the hug with Kyungsoo earlier. LUHAN ..

They are sitting in the main room of the house. Mrs Xi serving hot tea with biscuits, for their guests.

Haejin: *deep breath* Haean-ah. This is both your biological parents. And Luhan shi is your biological brother.

Her movements became stiffly with the news she heard. Her mind was blank. She was not sure whether this is reality or just a fantasy.

Kyungsoo decided to just keep quiet. Furthermore, Haejin and Haean also communicate in Chinese.

He was still sitting next to Luhan. Luhan holding his hand tightly. Luhan hands coolness. He looked at that face. It seems a little quiet calm. He also can see Haean tears began to flow.

Haejin: You don't want to say anything?

Haean still silent. Her gaze directed to Kyungsoo. View sharply. He had never seen her like that.

Haean: Kyungsoo shi .. you also knew

Kyungsoo nodded weakly.

Haean: since when did you know? And you didn't say anything to me.

Kyungsoo could only silence. Not being able to look at the girl.

Heajin: Haean-ah. Oppa who ask Kyungsoo to keep all this.

Haean: * laughs * what else oppa hide from me?

Mrs Xi and Luhan has also burst into tears.

 

Heajin: Haean-ah... Mr & Mrs Xi. These Xi Lujing. Jing Er that Mr and Mrs Xi looking for.

Haean wiping her tears. She was not comfortable to be here. She could not think anything. Immediately, stepped out from this residence.

Haejin: Kyungsoo-ah, can you follow Haean.

Kyungsoo nodded, then bring a jacket left by Haean. He also asked himself for follow the girl.

Thank God, he pursuing the girl. He just followed her from behind. It was already late at night, making this area more quietly. Finally, Haean stopped at a playground nearby. She sat on one of the swings that are in the park.

Kyungsoo put the jacket on her shoulders, but there was no reaction from the girl. Kyungsoo take a seat on the swing next to Haean.

They are just kept sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter