Scene 35

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone POV

Before this, her father an obstacle of my job. Then, this young professor also disrupt my work. I think, when she leaving police headquarters, she also leaving from investigation work. several of time I gave warning, but this young girl just ignored it.  

And now, the brother also start to disrupt my way as well. But I'm not that stupid to give them another chance to spoil what I have earned so far.

 

SM Building 

Her heart did not feel calm at the moment. As something will happen. She busied herself with trying to finish her work.

Her phone rang. Johyun name appears on the phone screen. For some reason, her heart beats faster. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who also were in that room felt strange with her act.

For a long time the phone rang, but she still did not respond. The second time the phone rings, she answer it.

Johyun: Haean-ah. Where are you?

Haean: SM.

Johyun: I want you to be patient with news that I want to say.

Her heart was beating without rhythm.

Johyun: Haejin accident. He.... Haean-ah..

There was no answer from the girl. Several times her name was called. Haean already collapsed on the floor, but her hands still holding the phone.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun surprised to see the girl's situation. Immediately they got her. Phone on Haean hand  taken by Kyungsoo. The caller is still online.

 

Kyungsoo: Yoboseyo..

Johyun: Kyungsoo??

Kyungsoo: Nei .. hyung can tell me.

Johyun: Haejin accident. He was in Seoul University Hospital right now.

Kyungsoo also surprised by the news. He looked Haean already sobbed in Baekhyun arms. Kyungsoo calmly told the news to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo took cradling Haean. Baekhyun make an emergency call.

Haean mind is empty. Her body was also like not there. She had not heard a conversation between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: We both will accompany Haean to the hospital first. The rest will come later with manager hyung.

 

Seoul University Hospital

Johyun already waiting for them at the door of the operating room. Kyungsoo ask about Haejin. Johyun also still can't ensure of his friend condition.

They have to wait until the operation ends. Kyungsoo making long distance calls while waiting outside the room.

Kyungsoo: Luhan hyung and his parents will take an early flight tomorrow morning.

They nodded. Kyungsoo just watching Haean. Poor this girl. Just one problem resolved. Another problem that heavier sweeping through.

The doctor came out from the surgery room. They quickly get the doctor.

Doctor: The blood supply is very critical at this time. Doctor Kim lost a lot of blood. We really need those who had the same blood group with Dr. Kim.

Haean: Doctors can take my blood. I was also blood type A.

Kyungsoo and Johyun participate donate their blood. Only Baekhyun wait in the the waiting room.

An hour later, Suho, Minseok and Yixing was also arrived. They can only see Baekhyun at the waiting room.

Suho: Where Kyungsoo and Haean?

Baekhyun: Donate their blood for Haejin hyung. Hospital blood supply decreases.

Yixing: Blood group A?

If Kyungsoo was also donate it. Definitely not wrong. He shared the same blood group. After getting nod from Baekhyun, Yixing also participated Kyungsoo, Haean and Johyun donate their blood.

The four of them out after the break while ago. Haean leaned her head on Baekhyun shoulder. They still unknown with Haejin situation.

The lights in the operating theater signboards erased. Few of doctors out from that room. Haean continue to get them to find out Haejin situation.

Doctor: For now, Dr Kim are in stable condition. The wound had quite deep. Just his luck well because not affected to internal organs that may endanger his life.

Haean: Can I visit him?

Doctor: Now Dr. Kim under ICU observation until he wake up. Prof Kim can go home first.

Haean: I'll wait Haejin oppa here.

Johyun: We go home first. Tomorrow we come back. You come home with oppa.

Kyungsoo: Johyun hyung. Let Prof return with us . Can we, Suho hyung?

Suho immediately nodded. This is not the first time Haean stay at their dorm. Suho make a call to Chanyeol.

Haean reluctantly to leave that hospital building. but was persuaded by the others, she did. Just sitting here, she was not able to do anything.

 

EXO Dorm

Haean wash up. Tears were flowing with water pouring down. Kyungsoo prepare a bed for Haean. Only this can help this girl right now. For Haean, she felt a little relieved. If EXO not with her, she did not know how through this difficult time. Her family was far away in Chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter