Scene 27

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Ent 

Haean ran toward the training room used by EXO members who were music percussion training. Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are training together.

Haean: Yoda oppa .. can you help me?

Chanyeol: * surprised * what you call oppa earlier.

For a moment she could not remember Chanyeol name. Haean immediately knocked her forehead. This is the consequence if in a hurry.

Haean: Mianhei Chanyeol oppa. Can you fix the bookshelves in my room. So many times I call maintanance, but until now there are still not arrive.

 

A few hours ago ..

Haean surprised, when entered to her room, out of books scattered on the floor.  at lower levels broken. If observed carefully, the bottom shelf once like someone stepped on it.

There are people entered her room, without her know? Book lift and put on the table.

 

Chanyeol: What do you do, until broken this shelf. If it is too high, use this seat, or call someone to help you. When climbing like this, not only books are falling, fear of shelf crushed on you.

From what was told by Chanyeol, accurate her guesses. Indeed there are intruders entered her room. But who? This building have high security system.

Chanyeol: Are you hear me?

Haean: *Surprised* Ahh .. Nei.. oppa ..

Chanyeol ready to made his work. Had just his stepped, there are other people in. EXO Manager, Leejoon come together with maintenance.

Leejoon: Prof. Mianhei. Earlier, there was breakdowns in the server room.

Haean: gwenchana .. Chanyeol oppa had already helped me . * Haean thought something *

Haean: Leejoon shi .. where that  surver room ?

Leejoon: The end of this level.

Chanyeol: Haean-ah .. Are you ok?

Haean: *surprised* hahhah .. Aniya .. komawo oppa.

 

Chanyeol back to the training room. His mind was still thinking about Haean facial expression. Like there's something disturbing her mind.

Kyungsoo: Chanyeol-ah. Wei?

Chanyeol: Aniya. I'm just weird. Haean like to think of something.

Baekhyun: What is this? Trying to telling clearly? I don't understand at all.

Chanyeol: I fix Haean bookshelves earlier . It feels like she wants to take books on the top shelf. But not get it. Maybe she's stepping on the below level shelf. Because I saw the mark of stepping on the shelf.

Yixing: So ?? What are the odds?

Kyungsoo listen carefully. His heart even thinking. There must be something not right here.

Chanyeol: Wait, hyung. I don't finished my stories yet. When I'm going out of the room, Leejoon hyung came together with maintanance. He was told, he late because there was breakdowns in the server room.

Chanyeol: What is strange. Haean ask where the room is? when Leejoon tell, her face looks shocked as to think of something. But when asked, she said nothing.

Kwangsoo: I think its nothing. You are over-think. *Pats shoulder Chanyeol.*

Still he himself thought about what Chanyeol talked earlier. But he doesn't want others too worried.

He rushed to Haean room. As soon as the door of the room, he saw the girl being organize books. Kyungsoo immediate help her. Books are immediately placed back in its original place.

Haean: Komawo. How the prepare for the concert. *Haean tried to calm himself. She did not want troubled people around her.*

Kyungsoo raised his thumb. Its seem, she was not going to tell what happened to her, as Kyungsoo expected.

Kyungsoo: Prof, if there are going to tell anything, me or another EXO member're listening.

Haean smile .. not for this time. Haean inner voice whispered. It is enough that her alone was in danger. She will not involving people around her. They also had enough with endless problems. She was not the heart to trouble them again.

 

Beijing, China

For a long time she could not return to China. Five years ago, she leaving this country to serve at Korea. Cold weather causes Haean decided to cafe nearby. The simple dishes, readily available on the table.

Haejin: Mianhe Haean-ah. Oppa got something to do earlier.

Haean: Aniya .. Gwenchana. I have just arrived earlier. Flight delay.

Haejin comes one week earlier to Beijing because there are tasks that need to be resolved here.

Haean: When we can check in the hotel?

Haejin: We did not stay at hotel. We will stay at my friends house. You don't mind, do you?

Haean nodded.

Haejin: We are going to stadium. Today, the last day of their concert here?

Haean: Nei .. its seem, oppa exited want to see them.

They just laughing. They left the cafe, to the stadium where the last EXO concert tour at China. 

 

Andong Arena Stadium

Haejin parks the car in place reserved for visitors at the stadium. Visitors it seems have fulfilled the stadium grounds. EXO posters are anywhere around the stadium. Two special passes were taken from the bag.

One, handed over to Heajin. This pass makes it easier for them to get behind the stage with the other staff. They immediately went to the room used by EXO members. Some bags of food b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter