Scene 42

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After end the call, Haean immediately ready to go out. A short message sent to Haejin. For a long time she does't drive.

 

Gyeonggi-Do

Haean ring the bell after confirming the address given to her. A woman opened the door.

Haean: Annyeonghaseyo.. Kim Haean imnida. I was told, Kyungsoo and Exo be here.

Grandma: Are you Kyungsoo friends? Yixing have told earlier, Kyungsoo friends will come here. But now they are not at home. They went out to the river. Come in first.

Haean: Never mind. I'll meet them there. Grandma please tell me how to get there.

After getting a explanation of that place, Haean start to step. A bit far to get there by walking. But this is the only way to get there.

From a distance, she heard their voice. Saying her destination was near. She started playing with her own feelings. Her mind was blank. She was unable to think, even if a word right now.

But, when Haean reminded her conversation with Yixing, She step again.

 

 

Flashback..

Yixing: yobeseyo. Haean-ah.. How are you?

Haean: Yixing oppa. I'm fine. bogoshippo. How about you?

Yixing: We're fine. Oppa want to say thank to you. We all already know what you do for us. Thanks for taking care of our safety. While we don't do anything for you.

 

Haean: Aniya oppa.

Yixing: We recently returned to Korea. Come to Gyeonggi-do. We are on vacation here. We all miss you. Kyungsoo as well.

Haean: Oppa..

Yixing: ok .. ok .. Please, Haean-ah. We'll wait here.

Call ended. Honestly, she as well miss them.

 

Present..

Her steps stopped. She try to focus on what she see. Kyungsoo hugging a girl. Meanwhile, other EXO members are singing directed to them.

Her mind was blank. She should not need to come here. At the beginnings, her steps were slow and now increased its speed as her tears down the cheeks. She quickly get towards her car.

She must immediately leave this place. Haean attempt to delete what she had seen earlier. But everything is impossible. She wiped her tears.

"Haean-ah. For what this tears. This is not necessary. You have nothing with him." She is trying saying to herself but absolutely not working.

 

 

Dami and Yixing stepped into the river with other members. Suddenly, Dami feet stepped on the slippery stones. She was not able to balance her body.

But her waist tightly held by someone. She thought for sure she'd landed in the water. Slowly her eyes opened. Yixing is tightly holding her waist. And automatically, she clutching Yixing neck.

The atmosphere was quiet for a while. They are playing water as well silent. “So lucky to have you.. so lucky to be your love.. I am,” Baekhyun sing and followed by others.

Dami tried to get up but. BURRRR.... Both fall into the water. Their laughter unable to hide anymore.

She wants to immerse her face into the water. Embarrassed. Felt heat all over her face. "Nuna gwenchana?" Yixing worried when she did not lift her face from the water.

Dami looked up. Yixing lifting her to the land. "I can walk," Dami trying to get away. But more tightly Yixing hugged her.

Baekhyun and Jongdea kept singing to tease them. Kyungsoo ready with a dry towel provide to Dami.

Towel was placed to Dami shoulders and hugged her. Know the girl was embarrassed tease by other EXO members. Dami is still in Kyungsoo arms. Embarrassed to lift her face.

"Nuna ... Gwenchana?" Kyungsoo asked. Dami just shook her head. Kyungsoo smile.

 

They arrived home are greeted by grandmother. Grandma looking for someone.

Dami: You're looking for anyone?

Grandma: Kyungsoo-ya. Where is your friend? She not with you?

EXO & Dami: Friend??

Grandmother: Yes .. A friend of yours here. She said she wanted to meet you? But I forget her name?

Dami: Girl?? *All looked at her*

Dami: Haean?? *grandma think before nodding*

Kyungsoo: Prof can't possibly get here. How do you know?

Dami: When we at the river, I saw a girl. But only for a while. Instantly she disappeared.

Kyungsoo: ALONEEE??

Kyungsoo high voice surprised everyone. Yixing just come into the house, weird looking at the situation in the house.

Yixing: What happened?

Kyungsoo: I'm not sure Prof come here all alone since her health has not fully recovered yet. And how could she know the address and all of us are here?

Now Yixing understand, why noisy situation became quiet suddenly.

Yixing:  Hyung who ask Haeannie to come here. But hyung doesn't think she was driving by herself.

Sehun:  But, why Haean nuna not here?

Dami: I think. Haean misunderstood. She saw earlier.

Sehun: Saw what?

Dami: Kyungsoo hug me.

Kyungsoo: Why Prof didn't want to see me?

Baekhyun: *hit Kyungsoo head* YA PABBOYA .. you did not hear what Dami nuna said . Haeannie misunderstood.

Kyungsoo: But why she just leave?

Baekhyun: Chanyeol-ah .. please understand this dummy. I can't stand it anymore. * his own chest to be patient*

Chanyeol: YA .. she saw you hugged another girl . Of course she was jealous.

Kyungsoo: Why she need to be jealous? I hug Dami nuna. Not anyone.

Chanyeol: I understand how you feel, Baekhyun-ah. I can't even explain it further.

Dami bring Kyungsoo which is still in a daze out of the house.

Dami: Haeannie know about nuna? *Kyungsoo nods* Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter