Scene 26

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK...

Little girl sobbing sound pulling his attention. He tried to approach. "What's your name," the little girl looked at him. "Jing Er." Short answers are given.

"You're alone?" Jing er nodded. "Let's sit here with gege. Jing Er approached him. The girl sobbing disappeared.

"Boss, police already know we're here. How is this," They heard a conversation between two men, in Korean.

"This  definitely Professor Kim work . Quickly leave," their leader gave the order "What we want to do with them? "Their leader began scratching his chin.

"Just leave them here. If they were with us, make more difficult," a few minutes later a police siren sounded.

"Ge. I'm afraid, "Jing Er shiver. "Do not be afraid. I will be with you," the little hands held tightly.

"Sir, there are people inside," lights illuminate at narrow areas. They were shocked, many people in this  narrow space. There are in pain and also have already lost their lives. Surely, they are here in a long time.

A man approached the two little children. "What's your name?" But no one answered. They are not Korean. "What's your name," asked the man again in Mandarin. "Xiou Han." he was terrified.

"Do not be afraid. You're safe now," the man tried to get up Xiou Han and Jing Er but Xiou Han show something to the man. The man saw a woman lying beside Xiou Han. He tried to examine. A woman's body was cold, when checked her pulse, she was already gone.

Those who survived gathered on the mainland. Jing Er still not releasing Xiou Han hand. "Ge. My head ached, "Jing Er collapsed. The man continue to take Jing Er boarded to the ambulance. Xiou Han also joined. They rushed to hospital.

 

Jing Er eyes slowly open. Her head was still in pain. She looked around. Unfamiliar faces. She start to crying. 

Xiou Han surprised with Jing Er tears. "Jing Er. Gege here," but Jing Er did not recognize him. When asked her own name, she could not remember. "Don't worry. I will take care of you," Xiou Han promises to Jing Er.

A few days later, Jing Er discharged from hospital. She will be placed in child care centers with other kidnap children victims were rescued.

Since then. No more voice Er Jing to speak. Only occasionally, heard her sobbing cries. Xiou Han always accompany her.

A small bag stick together with Jing Er, attract Xiou Han. "Can I see this?" Jing Er nodded. He take out Rubik's Cube. And another small box also to take out from that bag. The box lid is opened. There was a necklace in it. Form of a pendant on the necklace , uniquely. When observed, it's a deer.

Xiou Han tried to reverse the pendant. 'LJ', writing there. 'J' is likely to Jing Er. But Xiou Han was not sure what the word behind the letter 'L'. Perhaps the family name.

"Jing Er, make sure you always wear this necklace. Never take it off, "Jing Er nodded.

 

"Thanks to Professor Kim's donations," The man just smiled and nodded. He began visiting the children at the center.

He approached two young children sitting together. He recognized the children. Jing Er began to hide behind Xiou Han.

"You don't remember me?"  Xiou Han trying to remember. Finally he smiled. "Jing Er, this is good uncle. He's saved us" Prof Kim spotted a rubik on the Jing Er bed. Professor Kim continues to play when Jing Er gave permission.

Less than a minute, Rubik was completed by Professor Kim. Jing Er smiled. Then, she gave a kiss on the Professor Kim cheek before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter