Scene 34

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Building

Baekhyun began to run towards the toilet ever witnessed events Kyungsoo break the mirror in these room.

However that guy was not there. Suho also ran at the same direction. He also looking for the bathroom every available there. But no luck. Kyungsoo was not there.

Baekhyun: How hyung can be here?

Suho: Hyung can see the changing face of Kyungsoo when reading news about Haean. Hyung just did not want him to act recklessly as before.

Baekhyun: Where do we gonna find him? Haean also been lost. Several times I tried to call. But she could not answer.

Suho: Hyung also worried about Haeannie. Do you know who we can contact related with Haean?

Baekhyun: I can only think Luhan hyung just now. Kyungsoo more know anyone around Haeannie.

Suho: For now, we don't call Luhan. We try to find Kyungsoo first.

At the same time, Baekhyun phone rang. Baekhyun see who the caller. He was surprised and looked to Suho. Suho signaled to answer the video call.

Baekhyun: Luhan hyung..

Luhan: Baekhyun-ah... What happened exactly?

Baekhyun: I don't know what happened.

Luhan: How to the top management. Are they looking for Haean?

Suho: Not yet. It seems like they are meeting right now.

Luhan: Wait a minute... Where are you two? There is not in the toilet?

They both can't be avoided but telling what ever happened to Luhan.

Luhan: Where Kyungsoo right now?

Baekhyun: We still have not found.

Luhan: Hyung think, hyung know where Kyungsoo. Try your find there.

Suho: We also can't contact Haeannie.

They had to tell, Luhan also have rights as biological brother to Haean.

Luhan: Hyung think, you don't have to worried about Haean. She must be calm her mind. Search Kyungsoo first. Any progress, told hyung.

They nodded. The video call ended. Suho and Baekhyun immediately to the place specified by Luhan.

Smile. True as it is said by Luhan, Kyungsoo be at rooftop garden of the building. Kyungsoo not aware of their presence because idly reading a book.

Suho: Why hyung call you, you didn't answer the call?

Kyungsoo surprised. Then rubbing his shirt and trousers pockets. What he was looking not with him.

Kyungsoo: It seems, I left my phone in the training room.

Baekhyun: This is first time you were not with your phone.

Suho: Why don't you ask this to Haean?

Kyungsoo: *shocked* hyung mean?

Suho: You must understand what I mean. Till when you try to hide your hearts.

Kyungsoo: HAHH??

Suho: Maybe you can hide your feelings toward Haean in your heart, but you can't do it through actions. We can see all of that.

Ears and his face felt hot. Don't know where to hide. Baekhyun giggling with Kyungsoo act.

Baekhyun: You don't worried about Haean? After she found out the news, until now she still did not return to her room. Her jacket was also not carried along. Try you check your phone, might be an important call.

Fast Kyungsoo leave Suho and Baekhyun. They just laughed. Indeed Kyungsoo not say a word, but his actions show everything. Haean important in his heart.

Baekhyun: So tired we find him. Instead, we are left behind.

Suho smiled and gently patted Baekhyun shoulder. They hand in hand to leave.

Suho: How do you deal with your news and Taeyeon sunbea?

Baekhyun: I didn't do anything. Those who start. They are the ones solve it.

Suho: Hyung sure, your news with Bomi ssi will be hot again.

Baekhyun: *blushes* HYUNGG ..

Suho: If you are not have any feeling towards her, definitely your face not so this red.

Baekhyun: Hyung stop it.

Suho laughing see the Baekhyun incoherent face . Occasionally, also fun to teasing him. Usually, Baekhyun who the one troublemaker is.

Baekhyun: Make a guess hyung? What Chorong sunbea doing right now??

Suho: BAEKHYUNNN ..

His legs start to chasing Baekhyun that already ran away from him.

That right what was said by Baekhyun. Haean not in her room. The girl jacket also still located on her chair. Several times, he dialed her number, but there was no answer. She must turn off her phone. Suddenly unknown numbers displayed on the phone screen.

Kyungsoo: Yeoboseyo ..

Johyun: Yeoboseyo, Kyungsoo. This is Johyun hyung.

Kyungsoo: Johyun hyung.

Johyun: Sorry to bother you. Hyung try to call Haean, but she did not answer. Is she with you right now?

Kyungsoo: Prof not in her office. I'm also looking for her.

Kyungsoo began to worry. Her position could not be identified.

Johyun: Haeannie have come here this morning to give the evidence. I think she immediately went there after leaving here. Nevermind. Hyung try to look for her again.

Kyungsoo: I will also try to track Prof.

Johyun: We had met your company management and also FNC. It seems like you guys no need to worry.

Phone conversation ended. He remembered something. Then he uses Haean computer. 'Children Care Centre'. Only those who tapped his mind when the GPS shows the IP address.

Without delay, he went out of these room. He brought along Haean jacket. Suho had met him before he left the building.

Suho: There are an investigation officer came to see our management earlier. Hyung think, this issue maybe already be finalized.

Kyungsoo: *smiles* arra ..

Suho: Where do you want to go??

But there was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter