Scene 30

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback...

Kyungsoo: Prof .. Prof ... *patted her cheek gently several times *

Haean: Please don't take me to the hospital.

Wet jacket opened. Her pendant, caught his attention. He saw the pendant carefully. Kyungsoo such as seen pendant like this before.

 

Kyungsoo Family Residence 

Mrs Do: Kyungsoo ya, why did you not tell, you wanna come home? Uh .. Who is this??

Kyungsoo: Prof Kim. I used to tell OMMA.

Mrs Do: OHHH .. OMMA remember. But why this?

Kyungsoo: Prof fainted ..

Mrs Do: Why don't you take her straight to the hospital.

Kyungsoo: Before she collapsing, Prof reminded me don't take her to hospital. I don't know what to do. Luckily, we were near our house. I kept bring her here.

Haean placed on the bed. Her face was pale. Kyungsoo holding Haean hands. Cold...

Mrs Do: You already wet. Go take a shower. Later, you are sick. Use your hyung room first.

Kyungsoo: But .. Prof ??

Mrs Do: Let's Omma can manage it. You would want to change her clothes?

Kyungsoo left the room. He quickly clean himself before going back to see her again. When he returned to the room, her clothes has changed. Mrs Do're putting a wet towel over her forehead.

Mrs: Her body hot. Would you please change the towels. Let omma, simmer  soup for you first.

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. After Mrs. Do leave the room, Kyungsoo holding Haean forehead. Thats right.. The girl was fever.

Throughout the night he looks after the girl. This is the first time he really looked at that face. They were always together, but never have the chance to look at her. There is a mole at Haean neck, which he didn't even notice before.

 

Present...

Haean Office Room

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are in Haean room. Kyungsoo like to be in the room, especially when training his acting.

Baekhyun also use the room to complete tasks assigned by their vocal teacher. To deepen the meaning of a song so that he can deepen the emotion of the song.

Haean lip following the rhythm of the song 'On Rainy Days' were played on her PC. "biga oneal naril nari chajawa, bamil sewo gweropmida.. OPSSSS.. mian," Haean covered . Forget she was not alone in this room. But with two men who are the main vocal of EXO.

Baekhyun: uri Haeannie are happy. But you always sing Beast sunbeanim song . Oppa jealous.. You know.

Haean: This is only song I know the lyrics. Oppa .. can you sing 'Promise' song  to me?

Baekhyun: Rewards ??

Haean: ok .. I'll treat you a cup of coffee. But...   Kyungsoo shi will pay it ..

Kyungsoo: Why me?

Haean: Just ... Baekhyun oppa.. Jebal... 

Difficult for Baekhyun to refuse her. Finally he sang songs requested by Haean. Haean smile. The song is also already listed in her favorite song now.

 

Haean: OPPAAA ...

They were surprised by Haean sudden screams 

Baekhyun: Wei Gere Haean-ah? Almost going out of my heart.

Haean: This news.. Right? *Computer screen routed to the Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smiled.*

Haean: But I don't see you are sad now.

Baeakhyun: Why should I be sad. We never in love. That news for divert press attention from Kris and Luhan hyung news.

The  world of entertainment game. Haean see how they had to take it all even though this is not their will.

Haean: But if not Teayeon ssi. Who is she?

Baekhyun: What do you mean?

Haean shows Baekhyun drawings.

Baekhyun: It's just a drawing.

Haean: It's just drawing for others, but not to Kim Haean. Kyungsoo shi, do you have anything to share?

Turn Kyungsoo to be her victim. The man just shrugged his shoulders and continued reading. Haean making faces.

Haean: OK fine... Baekhyun oppa and Kyungsoo shi don't want to tell me, let me ask Google shi ..

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other. Haean typing something on her computer keyboard.

 

Haean: ohhh.. Baekmi.. nuguseyo.. Baekhyun oppa???

Kyungsoo only able to smile. Baekhyun face already blushing.

Haean: OPPA .. Obviously, in this video, you like her .. many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter