Scene 21

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Travelling

It's time. When the awaited has arrived. All members of EXO already in the parking area of the building. A mini bus entered and parking right in front of them. Haean out from the bus. "This is our vehicle. There are a few managers who will help me take care of you." Some of the youths were out of the bus.

"Coordi nuna, not participate," questions Sehun got a knock on the head by Jongin. "Don't worry, we're not going to do an activity front cameras.

"And certainly, EXO fans also can not track us," the statement Haean to cheers from them.

"So hurry. Later, we arrive late there," They began to to scramble to find a place of their choice. Minseok and Suho could only shake their head to see the excitement of their younger brothers.

Most of them started to fight for a place in the back seat. But Sehun, Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol managed to get that place.

"Hyung, no schedule?" Lee Joon just shrugged his shoulders and ordered Kyungsoo asked Haean.  "Prof, we don't have the activities schedule?" Kyungsoo continue to ask when Haean close to his seat. She just shook her head and then just sat in her seat.

Backseat passengers are starting to make noise. Instead of singing the next play that only they know. Haean just smiled. Let be, today they are a ordinary young boy. Do whatever they liked.

"Haean nuna, come play with us." Sehun continued to Haean place and pulled her hand. "Nuna don't know what your game is," Haean forced to follow. "At first, but later nuna certainly more expert than we all like before," Sehun still do not believe he will lose games with someone who he taught.

"What we want to play?" Asked Jongin. "We test our acting skills. We provide a situation in ballots and we have to act according to the situation," request Baekhyun.

Member EXO seemed interested to the suggestion. "It's not fair, you're all exposed to such activities," Haean start pulling her face.They feel this girl is like a child who is forced to make not favored things with such a face. Cute...

"Aniya .. you definitely can be, as Sehun said earlier ," Jongdae patting her shoulder.

"YA Kyungsoo, you also need to participate." Chanyeol already pull Kyungsoo hand. Kyungsoo also unable to avoid.

Chanyeol and Sehun smiled mischievously when ready to make the ballots. Sure to tease other members.

" First, We start with Minseok hyung," as the oldest member, he often becomes the first target by his brothers. "YA  Chanyeol, Sehun, you purposely put on hyung," they are only able to were smiling view ballots on  Minseok hand. Chanyeol pick it up and keep reading this mission.

Select one of the member. The situation in the cafe. You saw a cute girl and tried to lure her.

Minseok rubbing his neck. His eyes began to look for members. "Hyung select Kyungsoo," Minseok choice applause by the members of EXO.

"What should I do?" Asked Kyungsoo. "You just have to look at Minseok hyung," Kyungsoo nodded.

"Miss .." Minseok lend a cups with paper to Kyungsoo. "Hyung .. bwoya ...." they are not satisfied. "Hyung give coffee and my numbers to her .. okay what?," explains Minseok. After that, the young man blush.

"If I were that girl, right away call his number," the answer attract their attention. "Wea nuna .. Minseok hyung not do anything," Sehun unhappy.

"Minseok oppa kind that will not show his feelings openly. If he did this, that mean he likes the girl, and of course, she was a lucky girl," Minseok giving high five to Haean.

"Your turn, Chanyeol," without wasting time he started to pick the draws paper . "It's just easy. Haean-ah come here," Sehun read the mission.

Select the member you love most hug and say Saranghei...

Chanyeol hugged Haean. "Haean-ah saranghei .." Haean still bewildered by a sudden act from Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol shirt to sit back to his place. Beakhyun just watching changing face of Kyungsoo.

"What is this hyung. Hyung not love me?" Replied Jongin sulking. "Hyung been a long time with you. This is first time hyung have a sister," smiled Haean with Chanyeol answer.

At least she was accepted as their families. "Haean-ah," Beakhyun lend a container of paper balloting. "Aniya. I can not afford to do it," Haean avoid. Baeakhyun smile reading the mission.

Sing your favorite song to the member is very meaningful to you.

Kyungsoo will be a black night to Haean, "Baekhyun recommendations. "Aniya .." Haean began to feel guilty.

Jom deo josimhal geol nal deo akkil geol

Nae mam dachiji anhge

Sum meomchwo beoril geot gateun

Ireon gibun na cheoeumingeol

Meorissogen ontong ne saenggakman

 

Neoui pyojeong useumsoriga deullyeo

Exo members directly connect Chorus song.

 

The answer is you

My answer is you

Only you

Nae modeun geol da boyeo jwo bwasseo

You are my everything

Neomu hwaksinhaeseo

Haean began to feel the heat on her face. Kyungsoo eye looked at her when singing the song. Haean can not deny the strength of this guys vocals though not done for show.

 

Healing Time

Almost five hours of travel. Finally they reach the destination. Minseok and Suho immediately wake their younger brother who was sleeping. One by one, members of EXO-out of the bus. Their eyes start fascinated by the beauty of nature in front of them.

"Here is in the recreation area and also provide outdoor game," they began to get excited with the Haean explanation.

"Haean-ah. But oppa did not see many people here," Haean smiled before response Suho.

"This is private property. Acquaintances our family," they began to hesitate. Definitely rent of this place very expensive since it is private. And only certain individuals can enter this area.

Haean look one by one face of concerns in front of her. It feels like she can guess what disturbs their minds.

"Don't worry at all. The all cost covered by Haejin Oppa HUWA  .. HAHAHA," they were surprised by Haean evil laughter. She will behave strangely when too hungry or too happy.

"But there is a sad news that I have to tell you," they began to pay attention to Haean, with feeling pounding inside. "We will spend the night here, not in the building. But there," their eyes focused to the hand shown Haean.

CAMPING AREA. "Hope you guys don't be angry with me. This all Haejin oppa works," she preferably wants to provide a comfortable vacation to this young men. This all conditions attached by Haejin when Haean asked for his help. "This is more cool," all of them are running to the camping area.

They began to explore the area. Each tent is equipped with two single mattresses and a big mattress which can accommodate four adults. Heaters is also provided so that they are not coolness when the night came. Haean out of the tent when they start making noise was heard outside.

Haejin with them. "Komawo hyung for this," as Leader Suho give bowed to him.

"Aniya. Hyung is a fan of all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter