Scene 5

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clock at the end of the table, seen several times. Apparently, she's a little late getting up this morning. Then she rushed to the bathroom and get ready to go out.

Thankfully, all the preparations for the seminar this morning had been prepared last night. 

Cold chocolate is taken from the fridge and poured into a glass. Some slices of white bread becomes quick meal breakfast. She rushed out after ready.

 

Hongin University

Haean looked at the watch on her wrist. She still had 15 minutes before the seminar begins. Haean began to walk into the building of the university.

Looks student was walking in high speed. Perhaps, too late to attend lectures of this morning. She just smiled. She was also a student before. Sometimes comes to class late, and sometimes she was not allowed in because of too late.

Her step directly into administrative offices. Until she reach the main door of the office, she greeted from reception who are ready to be there.

 "Professor Kim Haean?"  asked the receptionist and Haean nodded. "Welcome. Please follow me," Haean nodded again and followed her.

 "Thanks Prof. Kim for accepting our invitation," Dr. Yang, Dean of the Faculty of Forensic University Hongin greeted her with a smile. Dean continues to took her to the main hall of the university. As soon as there, the students are already waiting.

For some reason, suddenly she felt the rumbling. Need to give a seminar on groups almost equal her age. She can arrange master thesis and subsequently complete the professorship through the same thesis.

Haean breathed. Emcee introduced herself. Her profile shown on the big screen.

Now it was her turn to start a seminar. Microphone changed hands. "The introduction, I will not give you the definition o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter