Scene 39

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing: Kyungsoo-ah .. weigere ??

Kyungsoo: Nei??? Aniya..  I just feel weird. Prof call me.

Sehun: Haean nuna?

Kyungsoo: *nods* she asked Baekhyun was with me or not.

Baekhyun: HAHHH?? what happened?

Kyungsoo: I don't know. She also ask about another EXO members. Jongdea-ya ..

 

Jongdea: Wei??

Kyungsoo: When the media conference session with Luhan hyung before, you told us, Prof call you and Suho hyung with formalized, not oppa.

Jongdea: Nei .. Why Kyungsoo-ah? You make me worried.

Kyungsoo: But just now, prof call you all with oppa. I'm sure there is something happening. I mean, it seems Prof always keep an eye on us.

Jongin: Hyung. What are you talking about? I don't understand. I've been many times talking to you, please don't read strange books. Now, hyung also behave strangely.

Kyungsoo not respond Jongin words. Suddenly Baekhyun words at the children center, playing on his mind.

His gaze directed towards Baekhyun. That guy also was thinking such things. Do you also think the same as what I think right now, Baekhyun-ah?

Baekhyun: I have told you. There must be something wrong.

Suho: What wrong? Tell us. So we can understand what going on right now.

They have no other choice but to tell what happened when they visited Eunji, before. In return, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun gets lecture from Suho.

 

Seoul Police Headquarters

Haean: Oppa.. see this. I receive this earlier. I'm sure that Kyungsoo shi and s are safe now.

Johyun see pictures received by Haean. It seems these criminals are watching who are close to this girl.

Haean: Try you see that areas in this pictures. You know where it is, right? *Johyun nods*

Haean: They must know, I am also closely with Eunji. The victim, who we rescued in Kwangdo before.

Haean phone ringing startled them both.

Haean: Yeoboseyo, Mrs. Han. What going on? Why madam crying?

Mrs. Han: Eunji... Eunji... Eunji... missing .. Prof.

Haean: HAHHH .. I went there in a moment.

Johyun: Why Haean-ah?

Haean: *sat* Eunji missing .. I need to go there right now.

Johyun: Let me follow you.

Haean: Oppa please get the information of this owner number first.

She left the man. She returned into her room. Jacket and her bag taken immediately. Haean should back home first to pick up some her stuff.

 

SM Building

The computer in the room was opened. For a long time the computer was not operating. For some reason, Kyungsoo want to see what was in it.

Only the information about all members and the former members of EXO placed in a single file. The song 'Promise' is also available on the computer desktop. Kyungsoo slightly smile. This girl's favorite song.

One folder written 'Healing Time' clicked twice. Displayed their pictures together with Haean and Haejin while on holiday.

One by one the memories tapped his mind. From the bus, they playing the game until the BBQ night before returning to Seoul.

Two, three pictures seen repeatedly. There are a strange guy in these pictures. Not one but more. The same guy in the pictures.

Looking from the perspective that stranger guy, heading towards Haean. And another pictures, too. There are occasional camera hanging on his neck point towards Haean.

The images were printed .. His jacket was taken. The printed image  placed into the backpack.

 

Children Care Center

Mrs. Han rushed to Haean get the already awaiting her arrival. She hugging and tears still flowing her cheek.

Haean: Be patient, Mrs Han. Try madam told me slowly. Since when Eunji missing.

Mrs Han: She played with her friends at yard. Suddenly the ball they play out of the gate. Eunji go to take the ball. Her friend waiting her for long time. But Eunji not return. And then, her friends told me. And then directly I call you.

Haean: Can I see the CCTV footage.

Mrs Han immediately brought Haean to the office. There was a black van in the area when the incident happened. The video then passed to Johyun.

 

Seoul Police Headquarters

Pass he had convenient to Kyungsoo enter the building. He immediately go to the Haean room. The girl was not there.

But what is more surprising, desks and computers that were used previously are still in the room. As he know, Haean never have an assistant.

Kyungsoo heading to Johyun room. He knock the door from the outside. Kyungsoo into the room after getting permission.

Kyungsoo: Sorry for disturb hyung this time. But I need to see Prof, immediately.

Johyun: Hyung was not surprised, you come here. But Haean is not here right now?

Kyungsoo: Is prof also hiding from me just like before.

Johyun just smile. Kyungsoo know Haean hiding in this room before.

Johyun: Hyung apologize for the incident last day. It all Haean orders . But this time, hyung don't lie. She's not here.

Kyungsoo thought for a moment. Then he took out a printed pictures earlier and then shown to Johyun.

Kyungsoo: Hyung know this guy?

Kyungsoo finger reference to stranger in pictures it carries. Johyun shook his head. This is first time he saw this stranger guy.

Kyungsoo: Try look at this. Where are this guy gaze.

Again Johyun looked the picture. He was surprised. That guy was staring straight to Haean. Accidentally, Kyungsoo saw his pictures with Baekhyun when visiting Eunji last day.

Johyun not had time to hide that pictures, fast Kyungsoo hands grabbed it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter