Scene 31

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haean Office Room

The view on the computer screen felt hazy. Cold sweat on her forehead. Haean holding her stomach pain. Why this time it wants to attack. The room was cold, adding painful at the bottom of her stomach.

Kyungsoo: Why, Prof??

Kyungsoo worried look at her face turns pale. For a long time he did not see her in such pain. Maybe the headache attack again think Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: Headache again?

Haean: Aniya. I have a stomachache.

Haean went straight to the couch in front of Kyungsoo. She lay down on it. A thick blanket be pulled. Kyungsoo restless. He approached Haean. So pale that girl face. Did she really just an upset stomach. He also saw she frown her forehead.

Feels like someone by her side, Haean open her eyes. Have a face in front of her watching her anxiety.

Haean: Don't worry. This is normal.

Kyungsoo still not satisfied with Haean answer. Pain like this  is said to be normal. Haean embarrassed to say, but look Kyungsoo worried face, she had also told.

 

Haean: Period pain.

Kyungsoo: Medicine??

Haean: There are side effects later. Let me lie down first.

Kyungsoo rubbed his forehead. 'Period pain'. It was the first time he heard it. He did not know to do anything. His legs went out of the room. He needs to find someone. One small room is open. Just Chanyeol be there.

Without delay, he pulled Chanyeol arm to follow him without a word. Chanyeol just follow his steps with numerous questions in his mind.

Chanyeol: What happen to Haeannie? Her face pale.

Kyungsoo: She told 'period pain'. What is that?

Chanyeol: OHHH *little chuckle* 

Kyungsoo: Bwondae .. *looked resentful to Chanyeol*

Chanyeol: Woman illness . Let me buy hot milk to Haean. Would you please put a hot towel on the Haean abdomen.

Kyungsoo: DEA?? * surprised *

Chanyeol: Try to find information about the pain in the internet. Let me go down to the cafe first.

Kyungsoo: Wait. But, Prof didn't drink milk . Can you replace to another hot drinks.

Chanyeol: Okey .. I'll buy hot chocolate for Haean. You don't forget a warm towel, Kyungsoo-ya.

Chanyeol leave the room. Kyungsoo find information about the pain. Finally he embarrassed himself. No wonder did not seem Haean want to tell her pain earlier.

Information about how to reduce the pain also available in the article. He did not expect Chanyeol know about it.

Tapped his forehead. Not impossible Chanyeol know it. He has an older sister. Certainly familiar with this situation. While he just had a brother. Never had he seen his mother like this condition.

Towels in search. Soon he was into the pantry close to heat water. The hot water is placed in a container and add a little plain water so that its temperature drops a little.

Towel soaked in warm water . Began thinking about how he wanted to put the towel on the girl. Kyungsoo slightly turning Haean clothes. Quickly, towel  place on the abdomen of the girl.

Haean opened her eyes when it feels comfortable on her abdomen. She smiled but Kyungsoo looked at another direction. Haean correct position towel placed by Kyungsoo earlier. Relief slightly pain that she felt.

Haean: Komawo *weak*

Kyungsoo: HAHH?? *looked back towards Haean*

Haean: Komawo *closes back her eyes*

Kyungsoo smiled and returns to his reading after ensuring that no more frown pain on her forehead.

 

Training Room

No schedule with EXO today. Get bored she was in her room. Today also there are no guests in her room. Most EXO members have each schedule. Her legs went to training room. Only Kyungsoo, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun were in the room.

Now they attending acting classes. In their hands there are script provided by their teachers. Haean looked around. Only they are here. Their teachers  are not there. Haean hesitate to enter. Afraid she will disrupt their classes.

Sehun: Nuna.. here.. We just have to practice this drama script. 

Haean get in. She takes the place and sat on the floor with them. Chanyeol get up and get a pillow and placed at the Haean side.

Chanyeol: You should sit on this. Not good for your situation sitting on the bare floor like this.

Haean: oppa *blush hardly*

Chanyeol: Danger to you and Kyungsoo in the future later. *Cheeky grin*

Haean: OPPAAA...

Kyungsoo also heard that, taking action to punch Chanyeol arm. He himself had blushing tease by Chanyeol earlier.

 

Finally Haean also help them to understand the story given by their acting teacher earlier. She also attended the classes with EXO members until the end of the class session.

Kyungsoo and Haean continue reading their books during breaks. The noise in the room at all ignored by both.

Suho: You both very nice together. Love so much reading those book. Crime, mystical, investigation. No headaches??

They just shook their heads at the same time and continue their reading.

Baekhyun: This is the first time I see slightly of a different between Haeannie with Luhan hyung. Spare time like this, Luhan hyung prefer the gaming and Rubik.

 

Another days...

SM Building

The atmosphere was tense on the meeting room. Article released today shocked. Not only the economy world but also the music industry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter