Scene 8

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Police Headquarters

Now only the two of them alone in the office room space. Prof. Kim Ha Ean. The name was inscribed on the door and the desk.

"Thanks Prof to help me," the girl smiled and invited him to sit down. "Our first task today. We create a easy first. We begin with an ice breaking session first, "Kyungsoo nodded.

During their discussion, several times Kyungsoo try examine the face in front of him. Similar person. Someone who really he misses so much.

"Prof Korean, right?" Haean  looked Kyungsoo strangely. "Prof have a brother?" This time Haean nodded.

Haean let Kyungsoo implement his first assignment. Listening to a voice recording, interrogation with criminals. She returned to her seat.

Result were chalk bullet shells out. Apparently the bullet did match with a sniper rifle commonly used. There is nothing unique.

She still thinking. Who is the sniper? Indeed, this is a warning to her. The results of the test bullet shells is placed back on the table.

Detail of the main suspect was a gaze. He was a degree holder in mathematics and working in famous video production company.

Well .. sure he's great with numbers. She thought. Haean fast clicked PC keyboard buttons. Some Korean entertainment company sought on search engines.

Now, she knows how suspect  find and locate his victims. Suddenly, the door knocked from outside. "Prof, there are two non-registered letter to Prof," two covers it receives. The cover is the same as the first received before. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter