Scene 33

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Building

Haean parking her car at the parking area inside the building. Kyungsoo showed no signs he will get out of this vehicle.

Haean: Why? Are you still worried?

Kyungsoo: Not. I just don't know how to say thank you to Prof. Without the help from prof, surely this cann't be resolved with this immediately.

Haean: This is my job. Things are not right in front of our eyes, how come I  did not do anything.

Kyungsoo nodded. He took something out from his bag. Then handed over to Haean.

Haean: What is this? No need to.. This is my duty to defend you.

Kyungsoo: In fact, I've long wanted give this. Just, there is no chance.

The small box was opened. There is a bracelet in it. Haean smile. Simple makes. Only there is a gem on the bracelet. Kyungsoo own design the bracelet. Haean close back of the box.

Kyungsoo: Prof does not like it?

Haean: Aniya .. I love it. Simple. Indeed, the style that I like. The only hands accessory I have.

Haean show both hands. Empty .. she is less fond of the wearing accessories. Her movements felt disturbed.

Kyungsoo: Prof did not want to wear it?

Haean: Later, I asked Haejin oppa wear it to me. I don't know how to wear it myself.

It's hard to wear it by herself. Kyungsoo smiled and took the box back. The box was opened and took the bracelet.

Haean only is watching this guy act. The bracelet worn on her right wrist. For some reason, her heart unusual heart beats speed.

Kyungsoo: Promise me. Never take of this bracelet.

Haean: HAHHH .. ermmm ..

 

Another day....

Haean Office Room

For a long time she does not receive any clue or any threats. What is being planned by them. Haean not sure. To be sure, those around her are also definitely in danger if they tried to attack her again.

She should immediately complete her work here. The longer she's here, maybe their lives are in danger. After all, EXO now busy with  their individual schedules.

Time with them is not like it used. Haean start typing something on the computer. The weekly report of EXO, carefully typed.

The song 'Promise' becomes her companion. Once, heard her voice sing that song. One by one the memories with EXO family, play in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter