Scene 14

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inha High School

Haean observes the young man also wore similar uniforms beside her. "You sure, follow me in here? Not fear your presence discovered, "the young man shook his head.

"You wait in this room with the Lee officer. Please don't go anywhere," the young man only smiled.

"You are shooting here, today? Prof still don't know? "Kyungsoo Nodded  fast. The script is released from the bag.

He intentionally went out early before the shooting began. It is difficult, to make shooting here at first.

But after make discussion, the school finally agreed to cooperate. But they have to obey additional rules provided by the school.

 

Haean preferred go to female student dormitory building . The key is in the her hand are held thightly. That number on the door be closely watched.

Room B-109 in front her. Quick her hand opens the room door. Her legs just stepped into the room.

Seo Min Hui. The name still displayed on the only wardrobe in the room. The books are neatly arranged on the table. Nobody trying to tidy up the room. she also told the students don't have close friends at school.

Haean take this opportunity to be a volunteer to pack stuff the students. The student is, the third student who committed suicide in the school during this year.

While her hand turning the book, her eyes saw a collection of paper neatly organized. The book placed on side. The set papers more attract her attention.

Sheets of paper are opened. Various formulas and notes contained therein. Haean impressed with notes made by the student.

Students still use the theory obtained as a reference, but accompanied with her own theory. 

This is the first time Haean impressed with one of the students here. Not only smart because the book, but she was able forward her own ideas.

But unfortunately, the quality of students like this are no longer. Missing a gem probably will shine in the future.

Haean blamed herself for coming late to this school and do not recognize student named Seo Min Hui was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter