Scene 4

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Ent 

All member EXO look at paper which recently given by their manager. "Outside activity again, Hyung?" Sehun started whining. Temperatures  -18C in Seoul today.

"Just 30 minutes, there are questions to be asked. You just have to think of the answer." They began to sit down after the manager left the room.

 

Hospital

Haean smile leaving the hospital mortuary. Her analysis was right. Actually, the victim was killed about a week ago.

The discovery of the high salt content in the victim skin reinforces the analysis. A copy of the full report forensics, are in her hands.

Now only her duties as a profiler to make a full report. But this recently full medical report but not yet a report from the police about criminals.

May be looking for food tonight. Yesterday, she was lazy to went out. Back then, she can continue to report writting. Haean already thinking what will be do tonight.

 

 Hongdae Street

The notebook being at her hands. Still thinking about the next story. Most of the book she wrote based on that true crime.

When she writing those story, its can also help her to write a report every cases.

There are also cases related and there are also cases that occurred has nothing to do with the criminal case that happened before.

Haean looked around. The number of visitors was never reduced at Hongdae Street. Its strategic location near to University Hongin.

Perhaps, this place becomes mainpoint to the students, because the prices here are cheaper than other places out there.

But the number of visitors more from usual, tonight. There may be events are held here. She just smiled. Notebook reopened. Try to relate the evidence one by one until...

Ouchh. I hit the pole or stone. Sort hard. Haean rubbed her forehead. Oppss. I'm bumping into someone. "I'm sorry so much. I really do not notice earlier, "she bowed several times recognize her carelessness.

But she began fell strangely. Why situations frenetic earlier turned so quiet. She began to raise her head and looked around.

There is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter