Scene 37

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Perhaps, we could get back our Prof Kim Haean.' The words are still echoing in her ears.

Now the place sat by Kyungsoo earlier, become her seat. Haejin hand is held .. tears began to flow after a long dry as her heart.

Haean: Do I really cruel, oppa? I don't know. I had to do this. For the safety of those around me. Help me oppa. I'm no longer able to bear all this alone.

Haean suddenly felt her hand are grip. Heajin slowly opened his eyes. Although painful, he still tried.

Emergency button is pressed several times. A few moments later the doctor and the nurse are in these rooms.

Doctor: Prof. Kim please wait outside for a while.

Haean leave the room. She made a call to Johyun and her family. And they don't need to take a long time to get to the hospital.

Mrs Xi hugged Haean when she saw her daughter. She was relieved to see Haean flowing her tears. For a long time, her daughter such as not have feeling.

Mr Xi: How Heajin condition?

Haean: He just regained consciousness. The doctor making a checkup.

Mrs Xi: Thank goodness.

Doctors give good news to the family. Heajin show positive signs. Just need to be under a doctor's monitoring until he completely healed.

Luhan bring Haean to the hospital cafeteria. He was sure, his sister is still not touched any food from yesterday.

They buy food and drinks and brought to the hospital rooftop. She does not want Luhan presence got their attention there.

Haean: Kyungsoo shi and Baekhyun oppa, have come here earlier.

Luhan: jinja??

Haean: Hmm.

Luhan: You see them. *Haean shakes her head *

Luhan: You still not tell them what was going on?? *Haean shakes her head again*

Luhan: You're selfish.

Haean: Opppaaa ...

Luhan: I know, you do this for our safety. But it not fair, why don't you explain it to them straightly. They also have the right to know the truth.

Haean stopped her feed.

Luhan: Where my spoiled child and silly sister go? Regardless what of the situations, she was always positive. Return my tearful Xi Lu Jing.

Haean tears flowing.

Luhan: What you are going through right now, It hard to bear. But, what's the point oppa, mama and papa here. Maybe you think we can't help you?

Haean: oppa...

Luhan: You know. We are always with you. You don't have to bear it alone.

Haean nodded. Admitted with her own mistake. She ignored those who were beside her.

Luhan: and you also need to be honest with your own feelings.

Haean: I don't understand.

Luhan: Don't make the world of the artist as a reason to deny your own feelings. They are human too.

Haean: Who? Kyungsoo shi.. I never said that I love him.

Luhan: You both are the same. Have feelings to each other but don't want to express it. But your actions can't fool our eyes.

Haean: HAhh???

Luhan: EXO surely also know about you two.

Haean: I don't know oppa. I don't want talking about it now. Lets time decide everything.

Luhan: You have told EXO. Heajin hyung already regained consciousness. They should must know this good news.

Haean: I ask for help from Johyun oppa.

Luhan: If yourselves don't want to explain what's going on now, let me tell them.

Haean: NO.. oppa .. I will explain to them later. But not now. Please oppa ..

Luhan could only shake his head with stubborn and unbending stance of his sister. But he needs to abide. This is also the reason for their safety.

 

SM Building

Suho keep getting Baekhyun and Kyungsoo when two youths were in front of his eyes.

Suho: Why hyung can't contact you two.

Baekhyun: My phone is dying battery. Kyungsoo left his phone at dorm. Why hyung? You look worried.

Suho: Why don't you tell that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter