Scene 11

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This new drama  run smoothly. Haean helped his into this character. Plus, by his own experience. Very helpful. Just finished the shooting schedule, Kyungsoo went straight to a bookstore nearby.

He began to look at science fiction area . But no luck. What he was looking for, is not there. He continues to seek the help of store employees.

"Sequel for the novel, is still not available. Many customer also find it, "Kyungsoo nodded and left the premises with a feeling of emptiness.

 

Seoul Police Headquarters

Haean looked at the scar on the back of her shoulder through the mirror. It is not very clearly visible. She  immediately take jackets and  her bag.

Two suicides at Inha High School. She was educated there. Just a year. After that she continued to exchange to High school in Beijing after the death of her parents.

A bitterness period to remember. Both her parents were killed in a tragic incident. But she still has a brother.

They were asked to move to Beijing for their safety reasons. Haean decided going back to Korea after graduation while her brother continued to serve as a doctor in Beijing.

 

Inha High School 

Her heart pounding a little before entering the school building. She had long leaving school.

"Introduce the exchange student from Beijing, Kim Haean." The homeroom teacher introducing. Haean bowed immediately.

No response accepted from the students of the class. Her presence as disturbing their study time. Haean no wonder, by response it receives. She has experienced it when  first get into these elite schools long time ago.

"You can sit in empty place," without delay Haean continue to sit at her new place.

The atmosphere at the school have no changes. Landscape and character of those who are in the school are still same like past.

How could students do not have tress problems, when the school only concerned with the results and the school's image.

Addition, pressure from parents who are concerned with the standard of education for their children.

Their perception is far from reality. Elite school  will not necessarily produce exactly the quality of students in future.

And ordinary high school cann't afford provide future to the students. Haean just smirked. Just stupid assumption.

How to produce quality students, if the students are taught such as machinery. Answers of the questions asked must be based on the book. Outsourcing and their opinions will not be accepted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter