Scene 12

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Ent

The situation in the training room, amazingly busy. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Yixing undertake responsibility as a chef.

There are some people help prepare the food. Balance, busy tidying these training room.

Both hands Haean bring a plastic bag containing the beverage in the bottle. Her steps kept walking toward the training room that shown by the staff of the building.

Several times her hand knock  the door. But nobody opened it.She can hear noisy voice from inside.

"Sehun-ah .. bring food already prepared," fast Sehun take plate given by Chanyeol.

"You all, silent for a little. Hyung think someone knock the door," They were all silent. Minseok guessed right. Jongin ran to open the door.

"Aneyeonghaseyo," said Haean when seen Jongin face  that open door. "Aneyeong .. Kyungsoo hyung. Prof Haean here. Come in, Prof," Jongin take over to drinks brought Haean.

"Luckily Prof bring water. Otherwise we will all die choking here. Baekhyun and Jondae hyung forget to buy drinks," Sehun came to bring food that already cooked.

Haean directly approached to the cook team. "What can I help?" Haean already dawning up her sleeve. "Prof please eat and only give comment," Sehun already pulled her arm, led her to sit with other members.

She just following. Preferably, she was wanted to be with Kyungsoo because uncommon with another member.

"Before that, we want to thank you for saving Lee Joon hyung and Kyungsoo," The other with their leader thanked to Haean.

Haean just smiled. She did not know what topics want touched. Their working space and mind are very diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter