Scene 38

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan University

The situation in this room, felt cold. Haean not know how much longer she needs to be in here. A watch on her wrist seen.

Almost 5 hours she was there. Several times she tried to push the door, but her strength are limited. She felt very tired.

She began to imagined the face mama, papa, appa, omma, both her two brothers, EXO and Kyungsoo. Memories with this guys play in her mind.

She can't lie. She misses him so much. Miss with his coldness. Miss with his smile, and miss with his cooking.

Her eyes were getting faded. Her body felt very tired. Headache getting pain. She closed her eyes and everything went dark.

 

Kim Family Residence

They are unable to sit calmly. From the news was broadcast, until now, still no progress about Haean missing.

Luhan: Hyung rest in the room first.

Haejin: Hyung fine. Let hyung wait here together.

Phone calls received. Luhan answer it. Luhan also could not hold back his tears from flowing after getting the news. Those who were in the house just waiting for answer from Luhan.

Luhan: Their on their way home. Haean already found.

Mr Xi embraced his wife. Luhan also embraced Haejin. They are grateful.

 

EXO Dorm

Kyungsoo still silent after receiving  call earlier. They're worried about the reaction of Kyungsoo. Suho approached and hugged this young man.

Kyungsoo: They've found prof *mumble*

Suho: WHATTT ..

Suho sudden loud voice, startling the other EXO member.

Baekhyun: What is this hyung? I'm shocked. *Holding his chest*

Suho: What are you said earlier, Kyungsoo? Hyung didn't hear it.

Kyungsoo: They've found Prof.

That was the answer they had been waiting. They also hugged each other. After re-collecting his strength, Kyungsoo tell them what happened to Haean.

 

Flashback...

Kyungsoo: Johyun hyung. Try checking this address. This is probably the location where the prof be now.

Johyun: Okay. Komawo Kyungsoo-ah. Please don't worry. We will definitely find her.

 

Ilsan Univesity

Johyun give a piece of paper to the university computer specialists. The numbers write down earlier, put in an application that is available in the computer.

After ensuring the location. Johyun and several officers immediately to that location. They are in front of ladies toilet door near a seminar hall.

Why he had not thought about that room. Johyun trying to open the door, but did not succeed. He tried calling the girl's name but no reply. He decided to break the door. The officer helped him.

When the door opened, Johyun can see Haean was lying down on a waiting chair for that room.

The girl unconscious. He lifted that girl and immediately he got into the car. His destination, it would have to the hospital. Heaters is opened.

Slowly Haean open her eyes, when it feels comfortable with the warmth of the vehicle heater.

 

Haean: Johyun oppa..

Johyun: HAEAN-AHH.. Thank goodness you're wake up.

Haean: Where are we going?

Johyun: Hospital ..

Haean: Take me back home, oppa. I'm fine. Just coldness, earlier.

Johyun: Are you sure? *Haean nodded*

 

Present...

Kim Family Residence

Haean went straight to her room. Her body felt very tired. She lay down after cleaning her body.

Haejin: Komawo Johyun-ah, because save Haeannie.

Johyun: In fact, I get help from Kyungsoo.

Luhan: Kyungsoo??

Johyun: Nei .. He who gives the exact location where Haeannie located.

Luhan: I need to get the certainty from Kyungsoo.

Johyun: Please don't. EXO and SM don't know you and your family are still here. *Luhan nodded*

Their gaze focused to Mrs Xi,  when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter