Scene 19

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her feet stopped in front of a building in front of her eyes. This is not the first time she was here. Only this time, was as an employee. Several times she adjusted her blazer. Slowly her feet stepped into the building.

A  reception staff was waiting. "Professor Kim Haean. This pass for Prof. Mr. Lim will bring Prof to meet with the CEO at 9th floor," Haean nodded, immediately took a pass from the staff.

After meeting with top officials and discuss, Haean down to the 7th floor which will her office there.

"Prof remember me," Haean smiled and nodded. "Welcome to SM Ent. It was Prof.'ve been told, Prof just need to work with them. Not involving other artists in this company." Again Haean nodded.

"Prof ready to meet them?" Haean breath before nodding. Meeting room to be a place of their first meeting. Leejoon open the room door. All of them were already waiting in the room.

"The top management has agreed with your proposal. And this psychologist who will become an advisor to you, Professor Kim Haean," Haean officially introduced as an expert counseling to EXO.

All EXO surprised by the announcement. What surprised them again, with the formal appearance of the girl in front of them. None of them out a word. Kyungsoo also still shocked by what he saw. Indeed, they have complained about it. They did not think they will get an answer so soon.

Haean looking eyes that looked at stranger. "Aneyeonhaseyo Kim Haean imnida," Haean bowed to introduce herself. However, there is still no voice welcomed her. "Wei geure .. you do not like me here?.  Nevermind. I will go home now " Haean still waiting respond from them.

"Aniya nuna .. nomu bogushipo," Sehun was already running toward and hugged her. "Sehun-ah .." Leejoon try to pull that young man's shoulder.

"Nuna dwo .. bogoshipo," Haean also hugged him. " but nuna  look different. Unlike  our Haean nuna," OUR .. Haean smiled with that word.

"Today, nuna must register here. I would to wear formal clothing. If not, I will got to kick-out and can't see you all," the tense atmosphere had turned now.

One by one, introduce themselves although they've known before. "Nice to cooperate with Prof. again," Kyungsoo greet Haean. "Do not be like this. I felt awkward here, "Kyungsoo just smiled at the words of the girl.

"Let me show your room, Prof?" Haean nodded. "I'm going to follow," Sehun immediately ran to them. "You have go to the training room, now. Tomorrow there is a music program in Busan, "Sehun already sigh. Jongin pull his shoulder ready to leave the room.

 

Haean Office Room

She sat down on a chair. Button on the PC, she pressed. there are important files on the PC screen. A folder is clicked, twice.

The display shows the EXO members' personal information. There are 12 in all. Haean frowns. She knew, EXO has only nine members.

Haean start searching on the internet after personal information EXO other three members, already been deleted information. Only image files on them.

One information attract her interest. Luhan. As she had heard the name. She tapped her forehead.  Oh.. is the one who they always say. Haean examine the man's face. she did not know what to similarity between both of them.

 

SM Ent..

For their first class, members of EXO with Haean. Haean more comfortable if they were in  training room often EXO use. She did not want her class too formal. Haean also sit with other EXO members on the floor of the room.

"Before that, Lee Joon shi already provide your schedule with me . We'll meet three times a week unless you're all performing activities within and outside the country.

F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter