Scene 29

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just heard Luhan and Kyungsoo have a chat at the breakfast table that morning. They just enjoyed their meals.

Three pairs chopstik above Haean  soup bowl. Kyungsoo first withdraw, when notice Luhan and Haejin looked at him.

Mr Xi: Today, let papa eat vegetables and chicken parts that are not Haean eaten.

Mrs Xi: When Jing Er still little, Luhan who always eat that.

Haean: It should be, I don't even have to be here, right? I hurt a lot of heart here.

Luhan: *hold Haeun shoulder* Look at oppa. Why do you say so? You know, this is the moment awaited for our family. Oppa always pray, hope we can get together as today.

Haean: *wiping tears* Honestly. It was not easy to received all of this things. Furthermore, I really don't remember anythings.

Haejin: Don't force yourself. Take this advantage. Grab this happy times that you have now. You have parents and brother are also ready with you.

Mr Xi: Anyway, let's eat. Not good we sad, front meals.

 

Haean was sitting in the courtyard of a residential house. Without her realizing, Kyungsoo already take place at her side.

Kyungsoo: What are Prof thinking?

Haean:  *Shakes her head * Nothing. It felt all like a dream. Oh .. you sure, could be here? I mean your schedule?

Kyungsoo: We are all worried about prof, prof can still worried about my schedule. Don't worry. All is set. Tomorrow I return to Seoul.

Haean smile while holding her necklace. The necklace was giving her a little bit of strength.

Kyungsoo: That's necklace  what makes me believe that connection Prof with Luhan hyung.

Haean: What do you mean?

Kyungsoo: pendants. Because I ever saw Luhan hyung also have pendant that looks like with prof. When looked closely, Luhan hyung shaped pendant deer. Suitable with his name

Kyungsoo: If I am not mistaken. The pendant belonging prof is a doe?

Haean nodded.

Kyungsoo: At first, maybe this is all just a coincidence. But when burglary at prof home last day, my heart strongly stated, this is not just a coincidence but everything is written.

Haean: And you conspiring with Haejin oppa to keep all this from me.

Kyungsoo: Mianhei. For this, I don't have right to speak out.

Haean: I also apologize. I should not blame anyone.

Haean felt gaze became dark. The world felt rotate 360º. She just heard Kyungsoo calling her.

 

Flashback....

"Jing-Er .." the girl looked at him. Rubik's Cube that attracted her attention. "You like it?" She nodded. "Ge'll teach you how to play it," The girl smile happily.

"Ge .. I want to play at playground?" Jing Er pulled her brother hand. "Wait a minute. Let me tell mama first. You don't go anywhere?" Jing Er nodded.

The little girl waiting for her brother outside the house. A young boy going through the front of the residence, carrying balloons. Jing Er thought her brother left her. Then she followed that boy. Unexpectedly, she was being watched.

A van stopped right in front of her. A man pulled her, into the van. "LU GE .." but nobody heard her screams.

A small towel covered . After that, her world became dark. When she woke, she was somewhere very dark and narrow. Tears flowed. The bag was at her side, held tightly.

"What's your name," a voice greeted her. "Jing er." Short answers are given. "You're alone?" Jing er nodded. "Let's sit here with gege." Jing Er approached her. Her sobbing disappeared.

The boys have become a substitute for her brother. He is always care and was at her side.

"Ge. I'm afraid, "Jing Er shivering. "Don't be afraid. I will be with you," the little hands held tightly. "Ge. My head hurts," Jing Er collapsed. Jing Er immediately brought to the ambulance .. They rushed to hospital.

 

Present...

Slowly Jing Er open her eyes . Her head was still hurts. She looked around.

Jing Er: mama... papa.. Lu ge...

Mrs Xi hug her. Luhan surprised. Since Haean here, this is the first time she was called to the often used when they were kids.

Luhan: Haean-ah. Its true. This Lu ge *Korean*

Jing Er: Haean ?? Who Haean? Ge speak what. I don't understand. I am Jing Er. *Chinese*

Jing Er looked at two other men who were in front of him. As she thinking about something. They were surprised by Jing Er condition.

Haejin: Maybe her memory is recovered. The probability for she doesn't know us is high.

Kyungsoo was blank his mind after listening what was told by Heajin. Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter