Scene 32

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soulmate Cafe

Several files are in her hand. Several times the information contained in it be read carefully. Kyungsoo who are beside could only wait with bated breath in his heart.

"All of this will end in short while longer." Kyungsoo nodded. It can be said, now his life is in Haean hands. Lee Joon patted his shoulder. Soon, a young man approached them. In his hands there are camera and notebook.

Haean: aneyeonghaseyo .. Mr. Jin?

Mr. Jin: Jin Han Kyung imnida. Professor Kim Haean?

Haean nodded. The man it hard to believe. He must consult with people who much younger than himself. He also does not believe this young girl was also a professor.

Mr. Jin: It should be, I need to consult with someone with more experience.

Haean: * smirk *. And I also think, I'm supposed to negotiate with your company boss

The atmosphere became a little tense. Haean words like venomous in man's ears

Haean: I think we should not waste a lot of time here. Moving on with our purpose discussion today. And these files should you read carefully.

The file changing hands. The man was shocked by the the information contained within. Complete information about the Kyungsoo father at abroad company . 

Also, slanderous news ever written by the company are included. This includes news about Suho family which was also published by the same company.

Mr. Jin: I think there are mistake here. We never even released the names of those involved in our article.

Haean: I think, Mr. Jin has not read it until the last page. I am lazy to give lengthy comment. And I know you will try to distort what I said later.

Mr. Jin: If it all true as you said before. But, you don't have the evidence.

Haean smirked again.

Haean: You think, I came up with empty handed. This report from the police regarding cases of your misconduct and also your company, sir.

The man was shocked. Now he himself is digging his own grave. Shortly afterwards another man approached them.

Mr. Jin: Sir. Why did you come here. I will make this right.

CEO Soo: I'm sorry for being late Prof Kim.

Haean just smiled at Mr Jin was surprised, when the CEO of the company recognize her.

CEO Soo: I apologize with this article.

Mr Jin: Sir ...

CEO Soo: You're shut up Mr Jin. This is not the first time you do this problem.

Haean: I want your company issue an apology verbally and in writing to all parties involved including Do family.

CEO Soo: Okay.

Haean: The period granted until tomorrow morning.. Otherwise, I would not hesitate to bring this case to justice.

After obtaining approval, Haean, Kyungsoo and Lee Joon got up to leave the cafe. But Haean stepped back facing Mr Jin .

Haean: if there is a story about me is issued. I definitely know who did it.

Haean keep moving after saying that words. Mr Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter