Scene 43

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paper bag are brought placed on the floor. Eunji try to press the bell, which is higher than herself. Haean lifting and enables the little girl pressed.

 

???: nuguseyo??

 

Eunji: 안녕하세요, Eunji imnida.

???: Uri Eunji arrived... Jamkkanman . Oppa will meet you..  

???: Guys.. Eunji and Haean are here. Jongin-ah, come with hyung.

 

Baekhyun: Eunji-ya..

Jongin: Eunji-ya.. Oppa miss you. Come here. Let oppa hug you.

Baekhyun help Haean bringing food. Eunji has been hand in hand with Jongin. The others already waiting in the dorm.

 

Minseok: Uri Eunji.. oppa bogoshippo.

Eunji start playing with  EXO member. But when Kyungsoo approached them, the little girl ran to him. Kyungsoo hugged Eunji. Eunji kissed him on both cheeks.

Baekhyun: Kyungsoo-ya, Haean also should get the same reward.  Right Haeannie?

Haean: Suho oppa, there supplement. I just returned from Beijing with Eunji. Mama send this to all of you.

Chanyeol: Haeannie trying to change the topic.

 

Meals are served in the living room. As usual, Haean will sit next to Kyungsoo. Eunji was on her lap. When Haean busy serving Eunji to enjoy her food, Kyungsoo ready separating  vegetables from Haean bowl into his bowl.

Their action attract the attention of other EXO members. Three beagle line start to tease them.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun-ah. Come here, I fed you.

Baekhyun: ermm *nods*

Jongdea: I will separate this vegetables from you bowl, Chanyeol-ah.

Chanyeol: Komawo.

Sehun: Just like happy family drama here.

Previously, she would have been embarrassed. Now, Haean only pouting. Haean often teasing by member EXO. Kyungsoo just silence and finished his food.

 

After Eating

Jongin: Eunji-ah. When you grow up, we were both married together.

Sehun: YA ... I'm will married to my Eunji.

Minseok: Eunji-ah.. promise me. You would never marry them both. But if you want to get married, you need to get our permission first.

Baekhyun: Uri Eunji still young. Let her spend time with us first. Haean-ah, you surely want to leave Eunji with us?

Haean: Mianhe oppa. I had to bother you. Only for one day. Haejin oppa on-call. Tomorrow, Heajin oppa will pick-up Eunji. I promise Eunji. I'll be with Eunji this school holiday. But, I have an emergency.

Suho: No problem. More fun when Eunji with us. Oppa just worried about you. The place was quite dangerous. I'm worried .

Haean: Aniya oppa. The security forces take care of us there.

Kyungsoo passed into his room. He knows Haean will be join the mission. Military helicopter that crashed and lost nearly 10 years, had now been found.

They need Haean expertise to identify cause of the crash. Whether this was an accident or another criminal case. Kyungsoo very worried about this girl safety. Although this is not the first time Haean join such a dangerous mission.

Jondea: Kyungsoo know?

Haean: *nods* but he was just silent.

Jongdea: Surely he worried about you. Haean-ah, you know who Kyungsoo. He will not be told that he was worried. Oppa don't surprised if suddenly he missing and follow you join the mission.

It is worrying Haean. Sometimes, Kyungsoo act on emotion rather than his rational mind. Slowly walk toward Kyungsoo room.

 

Baekhyun: Ya Sehun-ah. What are you drawing?

Sehun: Bubble Tea. *Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin laughing*

Chanyeol: Bwoya .. you just draw a circle in black.

Sehun: Chanyeol hyung. You are also the same. What are you draw that?

Now turning their eyes to Chanyeol drawing . Their laughter erupted again. Drawing the house, but there was no house-shaped.

Baekhyun: wow .. Eunji drawing so beautiful. Can you teach Chanyeol and Sehun oppa drawing.

Eunji: Sehunnie oppa. Oppa like bubble tea?? Luhan oppa also like to drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter