Scene 20

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Training Room

Some of staff help Haean bring the things into the room. EXO just watching. There are a few pieces of wood, nails, hammer and gloves take out. They still can not guess what the activity will be conducted today. Haean and staff helped distribute the things to each of EXO member.

Chanyeol can not wait when seeing the wood and a hammer in front of his eyes. "Wait a minute, Chanyeol oppa," Chanyeol just grinned to Haean strike.

"Make sure everyone get all those things. For safety, please wear gloves are prepared," they obey.

"Now we see that there are nails in that box. Many, don't you?" They nodded.

"We assume the nails as our own problems. And this wood also likened our hearts. I know each of us has a the problem. No matter there are big or small, it will give pressure on ourselves," Haean pauses while her eyes glanced at Kyungsoo.

"Our activities today, I want you all, nailed how many nails  as a symbolic the problem that you're all in the wood. 2 minutes you get. Started now," without wasting time, carpentry session begins.

Haean observe, how each of them to knock closely. Something she recorded in a notebook. Her laughter broke out when Baekhyun knocked his hand lack of carefulness and unconventionality makes such work.

"2 minutes, over. Please stop, "knocking sound gradually disappear. Haean begin moving to see the results of their work one by one. Her laughter can not be hidden anymore. From the shape of that nails straight, bent to touch the earth.

"Nice work.. Chanyeol and Minseok oppa," Haean praised the neatness of their work. "Don't worry. We not held the game .." said Haean when saw worried faces in front of her.

"Ok. Now I want you to pull back this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter