Scene 17

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Ent

She brought stuff. As promised, this is the second time she was to visit this building. Awkward with them, disappear little by little.

"Sorry Prof.. We can only celebrate Prof. in this room," said Kyungsoo humble. "Ok what. Here, gonna do noise, not a problem. Do not need to worry about the the eye could see," answered Haean positive.

"But the food was just food that we cook ourself. Not fancy food," now, Yixing rare voiced also expressed concern. "Nomu Joha. Already tired of eating out. I also want to taste home-cooked cuisine," once again, given a positive answer to all of them.

"You are the best, nuna. Today I have a new game. I must defeat nuna today," Sehun pull her arm.

"Sehun-ah, you playing later. Help hyung, we have prepared this food," he ran fast when listening to instructions from Minseok. Do not dare to protest, such as always done at other hyung.

Haean immediately to Kyungsoo. "this day you must let me help you to cook, as we promised the other day," Kyungsoo have nodded.

The agreement between two of them. Haean will not to come as a guess. She also wants to help prepare the food. That's why she was comes early this time.

With the help, the food can be prepared quickly. Magnae Sehun, and Baekhyun task to bring food in places that have been provided.

Haean sitting on the floor with the other members of EXO. She also took part in EXO, which is preoccupied with their food.

"Baekhyun-ah, give the lettuce," lettuce plate was changing hands. After Suho, turn Haean also to take it.

Now all eyes are focused on her. Haean still not aware she was the attention there. "So my guess correctly," Haean surprised by that sudden strike Sehun. She looked up. Her face felt hot. All eyes are focused on her. "Prof. do not eat perilla leaves?" Minseok tried to relieve his brother.

"not. I unacceptable the smell. "The answer such as their expectations. Haean looked Kyungsoo. "Why? This is the same?" She asked slowly. Kyungsoo nodded. Haean also unable to say anything. This is the first time something like this happened in her life.

 

A card given to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo open. Lee officer Wedding Invitation Card. He already knew it. He got a call invitation from Lee officers itself. "If you can't attend, never mind. We understand your situation," Haean awry afraid, misinterpreted by this young man.

"I'll contact Prof. back after talking with my manager ... but ..." he stopped there. "How do I want to contact Prof.," Haean tap her forehead. They did not have their numbers. Their introduction is related duties and work. So all things are only involved via Haean office phone and EXO managers.

 

Seoul Police Headquarter

These CCTV footage, repeated several times. It seems that students who are not pushing her into the storeroom last day.

One figure, believed to belong to the man dressed in black push her in. Another footage showed the same individual to put something in her bag when the student is not in class.

Who is he? Is that the same individuals tried to shoot him the other day. Now, her movements are observed.

Phone ringing brought her back to reality. Soon her hands looking in the bag. There are no name, only number that appears.

"Yobeseyo. Kyungsoo imnida,"voice out on the telephone. Immediately, put back her phone in the bag after the end of the conversation they had.

Bags and jackets were taken. Car keys take out from the bag, and then she was headed toward the car parking.

 

Haean House

"You have long waiting," said Haean when out of her car. "No. I just arrived," said Kyungsoo.

They reached front of the Haean house. Haean hold Kyungsoo to get in. Looks like there were people inside. The door opened. No locked. There were people inside. They both slowly get into the house.

There were someone in front of the refrigerator. Haean then pounced on the man. Self-defense knowledge that she had learned be used.

"Haean-ah. Its me, Haejin oppa," Haean know that voice. Kyungsoo already with a broomstick was ready to act. "OPPA .." her hands release. Instantly she hugged the man. Kyungsoo still stunned by what he saw just now.

"Haean-ah gwenchana? Mian because surprise you, "Haean still embraced the man. Haejin gently push the girl's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter