Scene 10

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul University Hospital

Kyungsoo and Johyun still waiting outside the operating room. Leejoon taken for a medical examination.

Yixing and Suho immediately get him when arriving at the building. "Are you ok?"  Kyungsoo nod then Suho hugged him.  

"All my fault. If I hear the Prof word , if i no come in, surely none of this could happen. I'm reckless," he felt extremely guilt.

"Don't say that. Actually Kyungsoo shi action, Save Prof life. If not, maybe worse things will happen. Criminals have weapon while you two don't have anything," Johyun patted his shoulder.

Operating room door opened. A group of medical experts out. "Professor lost a lot of blood. But now everything is safe. She would be conscious in a few hours " they thanked the doctor.

Now they can have a sigh of relief. Bed carrying Haean sent to the ward room. "Now already OK. Nothing to worried." the three of them nodded and left the hospital building.

 

EXO Dorm

They are still waiting . Kyungsoo return was welcomed with hugs from his EXO members. "Thank goodness, hyung safe," Kyungsoo smiled while wiping Jongin tears. "Hyung fine," after the hugs of family EXO, he stepped into his room and took a towel to clean himself.

Various things happened within a da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter