Scene 23

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Years a go...

Couple of student are choosing to learn together at park. But today is not as usual. Only the girl was carrying the book.

"Oppa going to Japan tomorrow. We will start training there. Mianhei Haean-ah. Oppa can not fulfill our promise to finish our study together here," the girl continued to be left as soon as he says the words.

At the beginning, she wants graduate from here. As a participant exchange student, she was given the choice to continue finishing on where education learning exchange, or returned to origin place of study.

Haean decided to go back to Beijing after the man left. No meaning yet she is there. Because the only man he knew in this foreign land.

 

Haean Office Room

Memories of five years ago knocked her memory.

Phone ringing startled her. "We will make a raid tonight. Thanks for the information," the call ended. Haean looked at the watch on her wrist. Clockwise direction points to number 6. Time remaining 4 hours left before the operation began.

She still thinking about it. Whether she should join the operation. Quickly, she pressing keyboard computer for searching information. Several copies available.

Tag name changed. Her black jacket  pulled. Her legs, stepped out into the parking area in the building. The car door opened. However, passenger side door also opens. "Kyungsoo shi." Haean surprised, the man direct get into the car.

 Kyungsoo playing with his own feelings. Is this the right time to ask?

"Don't you want to ask about my relationship with Minhyuk Oppa," Binggo .. again Haean can read his mind. He was silent. Haean smile. Not only the man who wants to know about them even EXO members also wondered.

"That's your right, Prof." Kyungsoo trying to hold his emotion. Heard this girl calling the guy, oppa, heating his ears.

"He was may be one of history in my life. We met when I participated in student exchange program in Korea, "Haean breathed before she continued her story.

"He helped me a lot during my study here. But we were separated because of respectively dreams." Careful Kyungsoo heard that story.

But his heart still told, their relationship may be links again. "As I said earlier. That's just memory. Previously, we met as friends and now we meet again, as well as friends. And there is probably not more than that.

Kyungsoo smiled in relief. They arrived on the scene. But just wait in the car. Haean will be with others when the situation is totally safe.

 

Kwangdo Port

They just become an observer when the shooting scene and arrests were done. Finally no more gunshots sounded. Haean phone rang. She is ready to come out. Kyungsoo also followed her from behind. Haean can not forbid it anymore.

Rain began to fall. She continued to approach the ship. Barrels of fish were opened. Drugs are stored under a pile of ice. A small door pulls Haean attention. But the door was locked. Officer using the hammer to open the padlock.

A small door was open. Dark .. flashlight lit into. Unpleasant odor began offensive.

Haean surprised to see what is within in dark rooms and narrow. "Johyun oppa," Johyun looked in the direction shown. Johyun also shocked by what he saw. A group of people gathered in a narrow and dark place.

"Wait here," Haean give instructions to Kyungsoo and that guy forced to agree.

Rain was getting heavier. They need to speed up the operation. There was also victim who has died in the space. Haean help lead them from the area. There is a small child crying beside her dead mother.

"Do not worry. Unni wanted to save you, "the little girl remained in her arms. The tears were also tears fall with the girl.

Kyungsoo was waiting to rget the girl. The child was changing hands. Towels are in his hands, wraps aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter