Scene 13

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yummy food. Thank you," Haean doesn't think this young man has a talent in cooking. She also may not be able to serve food like this.

"This is our OMMA here," Jongin hug Kyungsoo shoulder. Kyungsoo just grinned. "So long, I don't such gathered like this. Kyungsoo shi, kamsahamnida," said Haean sincere.

This time Sehun eager ask her to play a video game. It has been repeatedly informed that she had never played the game.  

For the first two rounds, Sehun win the game. but not in the next game. Haean already mastered the game. 

"Nuna say, you never play. You trick me," they quickly create relationships. "that's right. Nuna where never play this game. You were taught that," Haean also change the pronouns name.

"Nuna is just like Luhan Hyung," the game is over. "Who is he?" Haean did not know, there Luhan name among them.

She looked every member of EXO that are in the room. All members who have their personal Schedule was also, no named as Luhan.

"Nuna no need to look for. Hyung is not here. It seems that like nuna dont know about EXO. Quite right. This is all outside the nuna field. But nuna not be any idol fans of in Korea?"Jongin also taking place near them.

"For the die hard fan, I did not. Nuna hear the song without know who sings it," they both looked at her strangely.

Actually, she was more interested in finding out what happened to the boy who called Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter